Here We Go Again.
Hubby fell yesterday and hubby has only voided 300ccs between 6 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. this morning.
I was locking car doors and chatting with Tracie in the driveway while Logan and his friend Kenny took papa up the ramp and into our bedroom. Appears when he tried to transfer from the wheelchair to the bed...his legs gave out and down he went. He hit nothing, broke nothing and I can't see any beginning of a bruise on him.
Tracie and I rushed inside and after some time hubby managed to roll over and get on his knees and pull himself up on the porta potty as I held it steady for him. There got a time that...I was thinking of dialing 911. Glad I didn't . Time and patience was all that was needed.
Since that time he has only used his urinal to void, so I know for certain what amount he has voided. . sigh!
It was a little after 2 p.m... that the four of us left for the Outback. Hubby,myself, Logan and his friend Kenny. As we were leaving I asked Jill what she was doing for the rest of the day. Asked if she was staying home. I might be going out for awhile was her reply.
When we came back from eating...she was GONE.
I left and went to the grocery store. We were out of milk and fruit. Came back home and Jill's son Ryan was here with his wife Sarah cooking on the grille. An hour or more passed by and I decided to call Jill and let her know they were here. Bottom line: From the time she got to the VFW until this time which was approximately less than three hours that she had been drinking ( I figured ) she tells me she has already had five drinks and it would not be the thing to do. Meaning to come home and let Ryan see her in her condition.
TRUE! Asked her why she already had downed five drinks. C'mon ma...just out to have a little fun....blah,blah.blah. I'm safe, I'll get a ride home, blah,blah,blah.
Meanwhile Ryan and Sarah never asked where she was......I'm sure they had their suspicions and they left around eight. Ryan even took Cash for a walk . :0) Papa slept through alot of them being here. Tracie had made it her mission to be here instead of across the street going through things that her brother Marty had taken down from the attic for her to go through. I keep hearing out of her, " I have until Thursday." sigh!
I turned in around eleven and heard Jill come in shortly after that. I heard her tell the boys to get to bed soon and heard her bedroom door close. One was on the computer and one was playing XBOX when I went to use the bathroom before I slid between the sheets. .
Another nights sleep broken . This time right arm pain waking me up. :0( sigh!.
Hubby used the urinal one time that I can remember and I got up to go pee at 2:15 and 5ish.
Must stop drinking my beloved TAB so late in the evening. How many times have I said that???? Too Many! I shit you not! Now if I can only figure out myself why I am having these leg and arm pains at night. Not that I would correct the problem, ie; the TAB. sigh!
I didn't improve my surrounding yesterday, but I did put on a nice top and a white skort and some costume jewelry to go out to eat. :0) Something I haven't been in the habit of doing in a long,long time.
Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. :0) Sun is shining.
Won't rattle on any more this morning. Will take my leave on an upbeat note. It's 8:30 a.m. and TIME FLYS. I shit you not!
Hubby is making his way into the bathroom on his Canadian crutches. Lots of moaning and groaning and I heard him tell Jill when she inquired as to what was wrong, " my legs don't want to hold me up,"
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
You know, my friend, it disturbs me the way Jill's kids just do as they wish in YOUR home. It would have been nice to call and ask if they could come and use the grill. After all, what if you had something planned. And Jill, doesn't she already have enough fun? And equating fun with getting drunk? True sign of a drinking problem. My friend, you might get mad at me for being so blunt, but my worries are with you and your health and well-being. They're taking too much advantage of you.
ReplyDeleteMary
oh thank Goddess, some one spoke up besides me..my friend mxtodis123 is spot on. People are running over you ..and you have enough to deal with without being fucked over by family..put your foot down and put it on the back of their neck..sigh*..sorry..I'm just surprised I lasted this long.
ReplyDeleteglad hubby didn't get hurt more seriously...i wish you could figure out what the pains are from...maybe a pinched nerve somewhere ? sending hugs
ReplyDelete