Lost another 2lbs. 6 ozs. :0) Wish they were all 5-6 pound weeks.
Who wouldn't? If I did more OUTDOOR walking I'd most likely lose more.
DIL Deb tells me that the 18.2 that I've lost in 7 weeks ain't HAY though. ;0)
I do feel better about doing something about my weight. I shit you not!
OT signed off on hubby today. His aluminum shower chair on wheels that arrived Tuesday assured her that he will be safe from taking a fall in the walk in shower here.
One down...two to go.
DIL Deb made my reservations for May 4th to go back to MA. barring any unforseen problems.
Have had to change them twice already.
Talked to Jill today. Countertop work is almost completed and a new deep sink and faucets have been installed.
Looks like the W.B. might be good for some things.
Randy cleaned my yard of branches and leaves. Snowstorm expected, but hopefully it misses.
Tampa had a bad storm and tornado's were touching down up in that area earlier.
Plenty of damage there and in surrounding towns.
Sarasota still hasn't got the expected winds and rain.
Storm warning for this area is 2 to 8 p.m. and it's 2 now.
Deb and Sonny just left to go look at a boat to buy. Didn't even know they were interested in owning one. They have ski doos and a canoe.
She worked like a whirlwind around me this morning. The house is all neat and tidy.
Tomorrow she does her regular wound care visits to nursing homes and will be gone all day.
When she has a day off she does not sit, nor does she sit most other times except to do business work on her computer.
YUH! I feel guilty sitting here........sigh!
Still have to help hubby with his shower until we go home, but now I don't have to worry about him falling trying to get in or out of the walk in shower.
That's my next chore today..... help hubby shower. A little late, but better than never.
;0)
Know I'm forgetting things. Need to keep a scratch pad handy to write KEY WORDS to get the LIGHTBULB lit in my head.
Okay...Okay, I'm out of here Pea. This is NOT twenty five words or less, but you know me well . ;0)
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thank you for saying you are OK [with FL bad weather], up till 2PM on Thurs. anyway.
ReplyDeleteNow you just need to say you're still OK, after 8PM.
Yes, have a little scratch pad somewhere, and jot down ideas. :-) Face it, we need things like this, at our age. -gigggggles-
-Hehhhhh- Just got pay-back for 'bugging' you! Hit wrong key and everything went "wonky" on my screen. Luckily, it came back OK, again. Guess I'd better stop picking-on-you and giving you orders. -chuckle-
Gentle hugs...
Wow your weight loss is amazing! Going to go convert it to kg. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteyou are doing great with your weight loss, we are expecting a snow storm too, probably the same system. I hope your storm tonight won't be to bad and don't feel bad for sitting, you are suppose to be on vacation, remember :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your weight loss. I hope I can do as well. My will power is just so low.
ReplyDeleteMary
congratulations on the weight loss..that's really grand.
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never! Congratulations on the weight loss and your stick-to-it-ness. :-)
ReplyDeleteI guess you'll be posting soon, because I saw you just show up on my blog. :-) Anyway, you are ok after the storms, since you could comment.
Snow, turned to rain, back to snow and 1/2 and 1/2. But it doesn't stay now. Mmmmm, not sure what your neck of the woods got though.
Tally ho!
,-)