I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

D D Badda Bing....badda BANG!

Hubby slid out of his wheelchair sometime during the early part of the afternoon yesterday and hit the bathroom floor. :0(  NO INJURIES! :0)
Only problem is......................my daughter Jill was called...sigh!  They must have our home phone number down as the primary number to call. :0(  Must remember to right that!
Who in turn called my son ( her brother ) to ask what the Hell was going on and what kind of a place we  I had him in. 
He in turn called my DIL Deb ( his wife ) ( I was with her ) and she related to me that Jill wanted a call from me.
When I did call her I could tell she had booze in her and she was adamant that she wanted him back home.
Told me she had talked to him and he told her over and over he was ready to come home and that I had told him that I was ready to come home too.  HUH ?????? Not true!  I shit you not!
Reasoning with her was albeit futile. She even insinuated that I have him in there so I can have a more ENJOYABLE vacation.
NOT the case! Maybe the 13th of this month that particular day it will apply. That's the date of the Lady Antebellum concert and there would be NO WAY he could be up and out that long to go  and no one would be here to be with him ( for more than one reason ). sigh!
 Finally I told her I would speak to him today about it and get an answer from him.  Call me back as soon as you get back was her last demand.
Got back here at noon ( visited him from 9 to almost noon ) while he was in P.T. and he tells me he said no such thing.
"Why would I want to go back to that cold and confusion", were his exact words.
He knew she had booze in her too when she called him.  Told me that she tried to tell him I had him in a Nuthouse.   If it wasn't so sad....it would BE FUNNY!  I shit you not!
I DID MY DUTY and called both the house and her cell phone. No answer at either , so I left a message saying he did not want to go home.
Let's see what her next call brings me....more grief?????
Hearing this Bull Shit DIL Deb asked me WHY DID I WANT TO GO HOME APRIL 5th to THAT CRAP ????????????????????????????
Told her we had doctor appointments in April.
She has been telling us that we should get our own doctors down here, so that when we visit here we have doctors to go to if need be.
On the way back to the house today I decided that I don't want to go home on April 5th NOW , so she called her doctor once we were back at the house and made me an appointment.
First opening is April 8th.  !!!!!!!!!
Now I must cancel our other April appointments in MA ( GLADLY ) I shit you not!
Also now need to change my flight date. DIL Deb tells me that can be done the day before.
I'm NOT even going to think about a return to MA date at the moment. :0)
Hubby can walk into the VA Clinic here and see someone about his med's being refilled, but you can't have two primary V.A. doctors.  ( One in MA and one in FL ) :0(
While I do miss the comfort of my own bed...............I DON"T and am NOT ready to go home to the confusion and cold, nor to watch my daughter Jill slide further into alcoholism. sigh!

A beautiful Monarch butterfly has got into the lanai.
DIL Deb has someone that builds waterfalls building one at the back of her pool.
He has a Peanut Gallery watching him. My son, his son and his friend Doug.
DIL Deb was none too happy about it when she just left for another facility she goes into for wound care.
My son insisted he would be the one to build this waterfall two years ago and while she knows he could do it and do a GREAT JOB, other that pouring a concrete slab, putting in rebar and purchasing the stone.....he has procrastinated waiting for his VISION ( so it seems to moi ).
This other guy had his VISION two years ago, but my son said.......nooooooooo I can do it and so he left.
There came a second time that my DIL had him come back and again he was sent away.
This time she let my son know in no uncertain times that IT WAS BEING DONE.
Two years wasted of her enjoying that waterfall. Life is too short!  In her words, not mine.
MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her leaving comment was, " if he has so much free time that he can sit around and watch someone build it , then why didn't he build it?" " He pisses me off " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the man has taken off...for the day or to eat and I can hear Doug critiquing what's been done.
I'm sure I mentioned that Doug drinks from morning to night ( although I heard he makes his drinks on the weak side. )
He thinks he is being funny with some of his comments while this guy is working and Deb says it's being insulting.  She is CORRECT! 
Yesterday she was adamant and told my son to tell his friends to leave if they can't keep their mouths shut.
Again....she is RIGHT! 

Tonight is Lady's Night at the slot machine places. $20 will get you $30 to play with.
Who knows......................I might ENJOY myself.  Is that allowed???????????????????

The social service director just called and wanted to set up a Care Plan for hubby with me tomorrow at 2:15.
I've already told Sterling ( from England ) that I want him OUT as of the 18th. 
Love his accent...will listen to what he has to say....then.........................do what I want to. ;0)

Okay...time to get off my butt and end MY ENJOYMENT . I shit you not!
CHOP,CHOP !!!!!!!  

That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you have to be harassed even while on vacation. The nerve of Jill to accuse you of that! Perhaps she should do some soul searching about the way she allows WB to use you and hubby.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a whole comment. And deleted it. Figured it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :-(

    Then got your comment, in my blog. Concerning the weather up here. UGH! It is HORRID!!!!! Snow on top of ice, etc. Had to go out this morning, and did so, very carefully.

    Plus, husband has another chest cold! And doc put him on Z-pac.

    In Jan., husband got over his cold without meds, but I had a horror show of acute bronchitis, twice! Had to take 2 rounds of Z-pac! I am so terrified of it hitting me again. Bahhhhhhhhh humbug...

    Stay in FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want you to have the time of your life ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the concert. :(

    I love Monarchs. Enjoy, it'll be a while before we get them up here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do enjoy yourself! Yes, it is allowed. You have alot on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bugger I was sure I commented on this post. Just sending hugs to you Pat.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you