I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, January 17, 2011

D D Day 48 it'ssssssss Monday


The Patriots LOST.................now everyone around me is rooting for the Pittsburg Steelers .
How soon they forget. ;0)

Hubby managed to navigate the walkway to the car. :0)
We got out to the Outback around 2ish. 
Home shortly after three and Jill was making a large tossaway  pan of spaghetti to take to the Moose to watch the game and of course get her all important CONVERSATION mixed with rum and coke.  sigh!
Haven't heard her complaing about her exema or her stomach hurting lately.
Someone sent me a lovely email about THE LIVER and it's function. I promptly sent it over to her email.
She is hardly ever online, but when next she is ...she will see it and most likely get HUFFY. :0(
Too effin bad for her! I shit you not!
Don't know what time she came home. Heard her, but didn't rise up to look at the clock.
Do know without a doubt that she shouldn't have been driving!!!!!
W.B. came straight from the firestation at 8:30 this morning.
He was busy shoveling out fire hydrants yesterday.
I still don't know why it's their responsibilty to shovel out fire hydrants.
Seems to me it would be the Water Departments job.
Back when I was younger, if a hydrant was in front of your house, it was your responsibilty to clear the snow away from it.
Oh well....not going to lose any sleep over that. Not my problem. No hydrant in front of my house.

Other than Tracie coming to the door at 6ish , we had a quiet day. I've forgot the reason she wasn't around the day before. I'll JUST TAKE IT!
I never sat...neither did she and thirty minutes of ??? ...she left to go home.
She was mostly griping about her brother Marty turning the heat in her parents house down to 50 and getting stuck in snow bankings with her car.
Jill and the W.B. are suppose to be going to NH to Randy's between 11 and noon today.
She's in the shower.
Don't know what time Logan will be back from Dracut, but I can assume safely it's later this afternoon.
He likes to sleep in....mornings. 

So Dear Diary....this is what it's like to have a good day. :0)
Nothing much  to write home about on Sunday.  I'll Take It !!!

I thought the following pictures were amazing and beautiful, so I will share.






ISS Discovery


Isle Juan de Nova


Greece


Cypress


Atoll in South Pacific

over Bahamas


the Moon


over Europe


Italy


River Nile


River Nile


mountain in the Alps


Florida by night


Ayers Rock in Australia


Wellllllllllll yesterday was quiet, but today the jury is OUT!
Daughter Cheryl just called me for a phone number she could reach me at in FL if the need arose. .
She threw the phone number of where I will be OUT when she was denied a huge sum from her half brother.
Didn't say that all in one sentence. The threw phone number out as the book was old and falling apart and the part where he wouldn't loan her money was a few sentences apart.
When I offered her either his cell number or his wife's..she chose his wifes.
Went on to say she was hospital to him when she last saw him though. Went up to him and hugged him at his wifes son's wedding and walked away.
Feels uncomfortable about being around any of her siblings. She thinks they are always talking about her and how stupid it was of her husband to get duped out of their lottery winnings.
There is no talking to her. Have told her dozens of times that we have other things on our minds.
She is in one of her bad moods. Had to hear that if her sister Jill needs a life saving operation and she is the only one that can donate a blood or an organ....she won't give her anything.
How she wishes she could get her name off her son Danny and daughter Shayla's baptism papers as the godmother. She would do anything to get Jill's name erased she says. Wishes now that she never asked her to be their godmother.  sigh!
How she feels like the Outcast in the family. No one comes to visit her.
How some days she does not have even a dollar in her pocket and feels that because she is poor now, no one wants to be around her.
Truth be told........... It's always been HER MOUTH that no one wants to be around her. sigh!
One good thing she did mention! She has been thinking over what she said to me.  She will tell her husband if she decides she wants to get pregnant she won't keep it from him.
She feels so EMPTY......
I told her alot of us woman go through that feeling. sigh!

Now the front door shut too hard for hubbys liking.
Nothing rattled......what the HEY!
He is making waves about it.
Personally I didn't think it was shut  that hard. That door is tight and he is always yelling at the kids that they didn't shut it good. sigh!
Went to check out things.  
They both are gone !  Go figure... were they not going to Randy's between eleven and noon.
Told hubby I will have to wait to ask her which one of them shut the door too hard for him.
I know he thought it was the W.B. leaving here pissed and he was WRONG!
He will call me a smart ass when I confront her in front of him.
Instead of just saying what he thought and getting it out in the open .
He's always jumping to conclusions and it upsets me..  :0(
Now he is asking me if the trash was put out and I reminded him it was MLK Day... a holiday.
Yep...even I forget those things sometimes and what day of the week it is.
To err is to be Human.  I shit you not!

I might actually have to go to the grocery store today and find something that I feel like making a meal with. :0(
Pot roast is sounding good about now. :0) I can do that FOR 2...maybe.... maybe not.

That's All Folks!




6 comments:

  1. must be hard on you being in the middle of your kids feuding. Hope tomorrow will be quiet again .

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone in my family is always feuding..nothing new..
    i love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son-in-law is from MA so he was for the Pats. But the rest of us are thrilled, that the NY Jets did that! Long way to go to the Super Bowl, but... For a week, I'll be kind of like I was way back when "Broadway Joe" Namath crowed that he and the Jets, would win Super Bowl III. And they did!

    And I had a total ballllllllllllll, about the before hype and the game and all. I really got into FOOTBALL, that year. :-)

    Good luck with Tues. weather. I really hate ice. :-( -sigh-

    Hugs & ♥'s...
    'Cause Valentine Day is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a football fan here, but I am rooting for the Jets. Glad you had a sort of quiet day yesterday. You need those once in awhile. My boys feuded from the day the little one was born and it was only a few short years ago that they finally got close. I know how difficult it is to be in the middle of it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother simply won't hear us badmouth each other so we don't go to her. Lucky there are three sisters so we always have someone to complain about the other one too. Don't do it very often these days though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't spend much time with the half of the family that has issues...who lost their house, who is drinking on drugs, who has an ex-boy friend, husband living in the garage..

    but believe me...every family has issues.

    It is so much more fun to hear about yours...

    So...YOU GIRL. How are you feeling...do you have a doctor appointment coming up?

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you