It's still Saturday the 8th.
The W.B. and Jill left the house at 3:30 p.m.
Sometime around 5ish Tracie showed up and asked if she could make two more turkey sandwiches.
No problem. Rather have a human being eat it than throw it away.
Though I really didn't feel like chatting I made her comfortable at the table and began cleaning up a counter.
Hubby and I hadn't eaten our chicken soup yet, so once Tracie ate I made her aware that I needed to feed hubby and myself and clean up.
She rose from her seat and left after she ate and read the newspaper.
Meantime W.B. and Jill returned home at 6 while Tracie was still here.
He drove off in his truck and she came inside.
I asked if they had been out to eat...........no, Butchie is heading to get himself a pizza before he goes to work. I didn't feel like pizza she said.
I said to her, you mean to tell me he has gone all day without eating ?
" Yeah , he partied like a Rock Star last night and wasn't feeling well today."
Nice..........efffin nice. And they were back at the Moose at 3:30p.m.
Guess he needed to bite the dog that bit him as that saying goes.
Next thing I know she asked me if I wanted her to rent that movie Idiocracy for us and I handed her the money and off she went.
Her hands are red, swollen and burning and itching. Her intent was to pick up benydril at Walgreens right next door to the video rental place.
That was right around 6:30 and she pulled her disappearing act.
Came home at 9:30 and my instinct tells me that she has been at the VFW.
Not only is this inflammation on her hands, it's up her arms and on her neck and face.
The phamacist told her benydril will not help her and showed her a cream to put on the inflammed areas.
I told her I thought it was the nerve endings in her body doing that to her.
She is going out of her TREE with the burning and itching.
She did rent our movie, so I will ask her to pop in in the Blue Ray DVD player I know nothing about and watch it with hubby. Movie rental people told her it's funny and we will like it.
She also is a little more inebriated than when she left here at 6:30. sigh!
Sunday January 9th.
We hardly ever watch a movie and while this movie did have some funny moments...........it must be us
OLD FARTS that don't want to give up a good ole belly laugh. I shit you not!
Think these fits of waking with pain in my right arm and/or leg are robbing me of sleep.
Again this morning I had to lay down and I dozed off.
Phone call from daughter Cheryl woke me.
She is feeling low today and woke at 2a.m. still hurting and bitter about not being invited to Jill's son Ryans wedding over a year ago. It hurts still she said.. I know it does.
I told her again that Jill and I tried our best to get Ryan and Sarah to invite her and they did not want anyone at their wedding that had not been involved in their lives.
Ryan was never close to his Aunt Cheryl. Cher makes it hard for people to want to be around her.
She is not a listener and talks over you and you barely get a word in edgewise. sigh!
You have to watch your wording as she takes the slightest thing as a slight.
Of course she doesn't see this in herself.
From 2 a.m.she stewed and was unable to fall back to sleep until 5 a.m.
I so understand this. I let the ex SIL from Hell rob me of many hours of sleep in the past.
Again I tried to make her understand that Jill and myself tried in every way to get Ryan and Sarah to invite her to the wedding. Ryan ended up getting angry with us and threatening to elope.
It was Their Wedding he told us. She wasn't listening to me as usual and was going on and on.
It's not my fault that I wasn't around him much. I had babies his age and had to take care of them.
If it was money I would have paid for my own meal she is saying. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I offered to pay Ryan and Sarah for her meal too. It wasn't the money with them, it was people they felt closest with to share this special day in their lives.
You just can't reason with Cheryl and of course people have told her that she has every right to be hurt and humilated and fuel her anger.
No one outside of family knows the real story and of course it sounds bad. I was and am not happy that Ryan and Sarah did not invite her to their wedding as well as a few of their uncles ( my sons.)
They never asked their friend who took their photographs to take a picture of hubby and I either.
Yes, I did feel miffed at the time, but I'm sure they never thought of it. Glad that Logan snapped a picture of us with the camera I gave Jill. What's done is done. Maybe it will never cross their mind that they did not get a picture of us that day. They planned and paid for their own wedding and I'm sure they had plenty on their mind. Didn't see a picture of the brides grandmother amongst thie pictures either.
So again for the umpteenth time I have to hear how she hates Jill and Ryan and only wishes them bad luck and how she should have known the sister she loved was a back stabber and....and...and.
Another day she will call and retract the hate and bad luck things as her concience tells her to.
There is no doubt in my mind that my Cheryl is bi-polar and some other things as well.
She flips back and forth in mood swings OFTEN Very Often....... sigh!
During this tirade she tells me that I can't breathe a word of what she is about to tell me to anyone.
I can't remember if she said she has told her husband Dana. For his sake, I hope so.
She plans on getting pregnant and is going to try on her daughter Shayla Jill's 16th birthday February 12th.
My oldest two are grown and Shayla and Trevor are growing up and I'm lonely she told me. I need a baby in my life.
I feel so empty. I don't go anywhere and have nothing to look forward to. I...I...I....
If you are thinking this is where I should have spoke up ...you are wrong.
She would have bit my head off.
Cheryl was 52 in November of last year. Need I say more.................I WILL.............Here's hoping she can't get pregnant.
We went to the Outback early. Jill drove us and ate with us.
W.B. was here briefly after getting out of work this morning and then went to pick up his daughter Alex.
Has asked Jill to join them in his place. She told him she would come over, but was not staying the night.
Last night she was at the VFW just as I thought.
She mentioned to hubby that someone he knew from years past that was a member way back when hubby was was dying last night.
She left shortly after we got back inside the house.
Assuming it was to go to W.B.'s.
She has a 9:30 appointment in the morning with a dermatologist.
She is anxiously looking forward to this appointment to get a DX and an RX for medication to stop her misery.
Which of course I can't blame her.
Since I have been back home I have been having what I always referred to as THE GRIP!
Many trips to the bathroom and I feel like my asshole is falling out. I shit you not!
Pain OMG the pain. Hopefully it's ended and thankfully this doesn't happen often.
Thinking about trying to relax and watch some TV . To Hell with the house and list.
That's All Folks!
Where can I buy this mirror ????????????????????
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

a lot of worries, isn't there ?....i don't think getting pregnant to fill a void in yourself is the answer either and like you i hope she doesn't succeed, not fair to the child. I hope you have a painless night.
ReplyDeleteWhen you find out where to get that mirror let me know. I'll even pay shipping and handling. Sounds like your weekend had been a little quieter than usual. I'm glad. You need some quiet time..
ReplyDeleteHope you will feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteWorrying doesn't help especially when you're sick. Try to keep positive thoughts........hhmmmmmmmmmm...
I know that's difficult with all the stuff you've got going on.
A baby at 52? I couldn't imagine having a baby at my age, raising a teen in my mid sixties OMG it's bad enough now.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon.
No babies for me... and I'm 36. I have told Almost Hubs that if I popped up pregers now, first we would sue the doctor who clearly had not done his job ;), and second, check me in to an institution because I'm not raising another one :)
ReplyDeleteWOW do I sound like a shoe in for "mother of the year" or what?!?
Anyway...I'll start counting the days til your drama free vacation for you.
ahhh, much better...it was the music..
ReplyDeleteI don't think that last thing is the mirror, I am pretty sure it was a picture of me, you sneeky lady, you must have found it when you found those too small elf clothes for your husband!
ReplyDeleteWhat is this with you not feeling good and all one side of your body not feeling good at night? What is this? I think you had better call the doctor!