I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, January 08, 2011

D D Day 39 and news and thoughts

My DIL Kim IM'd me last night to tell me my son looks 100 % better and is sleeping good. :0)
Still asking for smokes and trying to make compromises like a drug addict or alkie. :0(

   Ginger wasn't feeling good at all yesterday.
Those Rabies shots knock the Hell out of small dogs.
Ohhhhhhh and I forgot to mention that when she was put on the scale her weight was 13.4 pounds.
I believe when she had her vaccinations in July she was in the 15 pound range.
Picking up her Eucanuba before bedtime seems to be getting some weight off her. :0)
Carrying her around is cumbersome and in this carryon case ( soft or not ) she is what she is. HEAVY!
  Son Randy called me to ask if my computer was still working and I was happy to report it was.
Thanked him and he said " You're welcome....any time."
   Another thing I forgot in my last entry was that I almost slipped in front of Tracie to the length of time I will be in Florida.
A pamphlet came in the mail and I was reading about classes being taught in a JoAnnes Fabric store in another town.
 A sewing class and you bring your own sewing machine to familiarize yourself with it's features.
Blurted out that I would love to attend those classes , but I wouldn't be here for March 15th. when they began.
The panicked look that came in Tracie's eyes as she said, but you will be back the first of the month I thought you said.
Told her with this cruise and all I wasn't sure of dates now.
Long face on Tracie. :0(
    Still haven't told my daughter Cheryl that I will be going away to Florida.
While she will say that she is happy for me, I know she will be sad.
There are moments in her life where she needs to reach out to me and long distance calls she can't afford. sigh!
I feel torn in so many directions. I shit you not!
Doesn't help the fact that I like being in my own home where what I need....when I need it... is where I put it.
Haven't told Jill or hubby either.  I think it's just my oldest son's wife Kim that I have told.
She and I use to IM each other when she was caught up on her work before she lost her job after twenty years and I confided in her. Not sure but I think her job was accounts payable back then.
Then she took out a student loan to take a course on hospital and insurance billing codes and the likes to find other employment. Has only found one temp job through an agency and in four months or so that company was caught up on it's work and she wasn't needed any longer. sigh!
It was good having Kim to talk to about what was going on in my life. THX Kim.

Just noticed it was just Jill that was eating leftover Chinese.
When I commented on just her eating, he said he wasn't in the mood for it.
That must mean he still must have some money to feed his face a different meal.

Hubby found his Simvastin  ( spelled wrong?)( cholestrol med ) that I have been calling the V.A. Pharmacy about.  Hubby has been speculating that W.B. took it out of the mail.  I'm like why just one RX when you got five RX's in a mailing bag just days before this one was due.
I mean ....WB may be a looser, but he isn't taking med's out of our mail box. 
Hubby went into his nightstand and this pill bottle fell out. He read the label and asked how it got up there.
Beats moi.  I hand him all his RX's that are mailed to him and let him open them up.
Glad I didn't have to call and critique the V.A.'s mailing service on Monday. I was not a Happy Camper every day when I checked the mail for those particular med's.  I shit you not!
Now he knows......WB did not steal them.
   Asked him just now when he is going to put all his tools and things neatly on his new shelving so I can put his clothes back in there.  Heard him say ," Gimmee a break ma."  CAN DO!
Think I will look online and see if I can shop for this trip for summery colored long sleeved pullover shirts for him that have a collar and neck opening.  He has two light colored long sleeved , button down the front shirts that always need an ironing touch up and I want tumble dry. ;0)
Ah ha... he says I can start putting his stuff on his shelves.  In time....in time.... ;0)



.




Now for today.
Nothing got put up into the attic yesterday.  I had asked Jill again yesterday  morning.
She didn't come home last night. W.B.'s truck is still in the driveway. They used hers which is cheaper on gas.
He was supposed to work today at the firestation beginning at 8 a.m. and was talking of taking four hours off to plow in the morning.
Well he must have made that call last night to the fire station and the snow didn't materialize.
Now he's lost four hours of vacation time he uses in the winter to plow.  Not my problem.
What is....IS............ he can afford to eat out and drink on payday, but not the entire week after he is paid.
The money burns a hole in his pocket so to speak. All $175 of it.
That's sick that a fireman of 22 years only takes home that much after child support, health and dental insurance and other related to the job expenses are taken out.
It's the LOANS he had taken out that come out of his paycheck automatically that are even sicker.
HE PRAYS FOR SNOW to make himself some money plowing.  ohhhhhhhhhhh well!
Those teeny tiny flakes I saw floating in the air last night ended almost as soon as they began. :0)
   Speak of the .......................... They are here. Came in and I didn't hear them.
As I  went for a refill on coffee I spoke out loud. " No work?"
Oh ...yesterday I took the day off thinking there would be 3 to 6 inches of snow on the ground for me to plow, he said.  I'm going in tonight and working 8p.m. to 8a.m.
    I see those teeny tiny flakes beginning to swirl through the air now.
 Looks like we MIGHT get some snow from the second storm that was forecast. The first one skipped us.

Have been thinking that I best make an appointment at the vets for Lady to get her rabies vaccine.
Her last Rabies shot was three years ago this March just like Gingers and where I won't be home I best get her that shot before I leave. If I don't, she would have to begin the series over instead of getting this shot every three years like it is now. 
Scratch one thing off the TO DO LIST and add another. sigh!

Tomorrow would have been Jill and Sonny's fathers 74th birthday.
Think it's been seventeen years that he has been gone. Now it's another day for her to drink. sigh!

I hear pans rattling. HE must be hungry. :0(
I'm thinking of making some turkey soup with some of the leftover turkey.
It's just A THOUGHT now.
Would be a good day to make soup for hubby and I.  The sky is gray and outdoors looks dreary.
   Just snooped in the kitchen. Jill is heating up their leftover Chinese food and a bag of boil in the bag rice.
It's 10 a.m.  Brunch?????????????????????????

My neighbors next door Jane and Art's 31 year old grandson had colon cancer surgery yesterday.
I sent her an email letting know I was thinking of them last night.
This morning there were no lights on in the house. The lights come on at 6 a.m. like clockwork when they are home. 7:05 a.m. and the house was dark. Hope he is alright.
I know she said a few months back they were trying to shrink the tumor as the area it was in might cause him to have to wear a bag for the rest of his life.
   Just read my emails and saw Jane had answered my email. Phase 1 is over she said.
Grandson Ed came through the surgery and his surgeon is hopeful that with further chemo and surgery  he will beat this. :0)
They slept late due to being up late.
There was a time I was up way, way before the birds and knew when every neighbor within my vision got up and when they left for work.
Hopefully those days are gone and except for the pain in those nerves I mentioned waking me up, I have now been able to sleep without Tylenol P.M.

I made hubby and myself a chicken sandwich for lunch out of the roasted chicken son Randy gave us and decided to make a chicken soup out of the legs, etc. instead of turkey soup.
Doorbell rang and Jill got up and went to answer it. It was David my neighbor Mary's son and he handed Jill the $20 bill I gave/lent to his mom.
I never expected it back.
Jill asked him how he was doing and he shrugged his shoulders. She told him he better be good as he don't want her to kick his ass.
Good for Mary to send David around with monies she borrowed from us her neighbors due to his drug habit and stealing from her.

W.B. has been on the parlor computer and Jill has been watching TV in her room.
Ahhhhhh yes....those things that are not in W.B.'s house.  Sleeping there when Logan is at his dads is one thing....living without TV and a computer during the morning hours is another.
Nice that someone pays their bills and doesn't just think of themselves.
Bars are open now...................................no doubt in my mind that the conversation she says she goes to bars for will be calling them soon.
She ate only a small portion of what she had cooked earlier and just now reheated it .
Could be that her stomach isn't feeling so good after a day and night of drinking. :0)
I feel for her. NOT!!!!!

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. sounds a little quieter in your house...i hope the nerve pain in your leg is not to bad and doesn't keep you up to much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey soup sounds great. Take care of that leg. We had a slight bit of snow. Thank goodness nothing major like before. That turned into a nightmare.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the vacation... you can't take care of anyone else until you take care of yourself first. Period. Enjoy your time away!

    And the snow seems to have missed us on the Cape as well, thankfully. It's pretty and all, but it makes mail delivery HELL. Here's hoping Wednesday's skips right on by as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i need to come give you asshole lessons.between the music and all teh other stuff you have on your blog, it is nearly impossible to comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. -sigh- Everything at home, was missed by me, when we spent 3 months in FL, even though we had our own condo. Missed MY computer, MY fav comfy chair, MY bed, MY lift-pillow, etc. We were not too far from our daughter and family and used their computer. But...

    But I won't rain-on-your-parade. You need a break!

    Gentle Jan. hugs...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you