I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

D D Day 36 and Happy Birthday Buddy


It's still Tuesday and this entire day appears to have been wasted. :0(
Son Randy came and got on the phone with his brother Sonny in Florida as to how to download or whatever it is he wanted to do in transferring SHIT from my desktop to my laptop.
I say SHIT because alot of it is SHIT and I don't want it in the laptop.
Hours on the phone with the brother that works on compters for an income.
Words flying on the speaker phone that I have never heard.
What the Hell is share/ware? 
Randy brought me a 16 Gbyte ? Put my pictures on that and downloaded the 3K into the laptop.
I would have deleted all the damned jokes, etc. at my leisure, but with Randy...things have to be done HERE AND NOW.
Sonny could not get through to him on some of the instructions he was giving him.....still the conversation went on and on.
In the background I am saying , " all I want is my pictures in it '"
Finally Randy had the good sense to tell his brother that and they ended their call almost two hours into it.
If I had known that's all you wanted he said, I could have done that without calling him. AMEN!
Now I have to go through the laptop and delete a pile of SHIT from pictures. sigh!
Told Randy to not bother going through how I set me bank account up. Sonny can do it when I am there.
I needed to lay down and rest my nerves and did so at 1:30 p.m.
"Sorry you're not feeling well mom", he says.
Slept til 3:30. Needed it, but still NOTHING IS DONE towards my leaving here.
   Tracie was trying to call in while Randy and Sonny were on the phone.
It was annoying Randy and he verbalized it. 
A dog that carries an envelope that I put up on my computer screen to notify me when I have new mail...annoys him.
Wish that was all that annoyed me. ;0)
   Tracie called again after I woke. She was at the Rockingham Mall and those boot slippers I wished I had bought were still there. She will buy them for me.
I needed to stay away from the stores.  I shit you not!

Wednesday January 5th
BUDDY

Grandson Jon aka Buddy was born on this day.............WAIT!!! Let me run to my date book.
NIX that. Should have said....let me find my datebook.
Buddy turned 29 today.
omg! Omg! OMG! These grands are making me old! I shit you not!

Can't remember if he was my fifth grand child or.........I need to save what brain cells I have left so I won't dwell on that issue.  ;0)

W.B. went home again last night. I checked. ;0)

Tracie came after our supper with the purchase she made for me.
Sat and chatted, sat and chatted.... finally I asked her to take me 9 blocks or so down to the conveniece store to purchase lottery tickets for hubby ( we didn't win a thing  :0(  ) just to get her voice out of hubby's ears and we said our goodbyes in her car. sigh!
Things have been good....no sense pushing it.  I shit you not!

W.B. still is not here, but I see his coffee cup with a coffee bag sitting in it.  Jill has it ready for him to add the hot water.
Again last night they stayed in. It can only be a money issue that keeps them in, but I'll take it.
Saw an empty rum bottle in the recycle box. :0( 
She got Logan ready and off to school which included putting his gloves and back pack on for him and went back to bed.
I know...I know.... eleven and she still does this for him.
I was the same kind of mother. Hubby put his foot down when I met him on me checking if my 13 year old had cleaned his ears and got the shampoo out of his hair.  Jay was 13 years old when we met.
tsk! tsk! tsk!

The W.B. raved about her cooking again last night.
He never had it so good!!!!  I KNOW SO!

It was 77 degrees in FL when my son was on the phone yesterday. He was in shorts.
Bought myself 3 pair of shorts on sale to take with me on vaca. $5, $5 ,$3   I'm a big spender on myself as you can see. ;0) Hoping to shed a few pounds down the road and won't mind seeing those go at that price.
There is a MOOD TO MY MADNESS!!!
When I asked DIL Deb in an email what I should bring for clothes, she said don't worry about it... we will shop for what you need. Now that's an incentive to lose some pounds if I ever saw one. :0)

Snow is a coming.....what day, I missed it....maybe 6 inches... I can handle that with a shovel. Driving NO!

Saw the whites of Jill's eyes and the empty coffee cup still sitting on the counter , so I quickly went to talk to her. 
Glad to see he has been going home at night...I said to her.
Yeah, me too, she replied back.
He's been being a baby about it.  I told him he is not going to cause more problems at my house.
Then I mentioned the newspaper and briefly told her about having a Panic Attack Sunday after I saw him with the newspaper.
She had brought it in and quickly read what she wanted to read. ( Hubby does not mind her reading the paper first).
She looked up and saw he had taken the crossword section out and was doing the puzzle.
Butchie, what the efff are you doing, she said the him.
What......( duh) and he got all pouty about being chastised and could not understand why just that one section of the Sunday paper mattered.
I didn't wrinkle it, he says to her.
I told her that the next time that she says she is DONE with him and we KNOW ABOUT IT because we hear it with our own ears it is going to have to mean DONE!
I can't deal with this anymore I told her.
Who shows up at that moment but Whine Bucket .  8:53 a.m. 
She had just complained about having to cook for him all day yesterday and waiting on him and was hoping he stayed HOME this morning and did something around his own place.
Me Too!!!!  sigh!

Tracie will be coming by this p.m. to take me to do a few returns.
The two round neck shirts that hubby refuses to wear.
I could mention his thermal underwear that he wears have round necks and start a WAR, but I won't.
I thought this Patriots long sleeved shirt would be cool in FL.
Hubby will not wear short sleeved shirts as he protects his arms from the sun where he constantly has to have things froze off with liquid nitrogen at the dermatologists.
He wears cotton long sleeved button down the front shirts outdoors in the summer and brown cotton gloves and a HAT( sometimes a BIG STRAW HAT.
 The kids use to want to die of embarrassment when their friends saw him when they were young.
 If the sun rays shine on him on his side of the bed which is a good ten feet away from the sliding glass door ...I either have to pull the blinds or he pulls his blanket up and holds it there to block the rays. sigh!
I can't persuade him that he is in no danger of  skin cancer from those rays. .
It falls on deaf ears. I shit you not!

Time I make an attempt at things that I ABSOLUTELY  MUST accomplish before February 1st. and there are sooooooooooooooooo many.
Snow coming Friday.

That's All Folks!










4 comments:

  1. Why does Jill "HAVE" to cook for him ?
    I hope She will see the light eventually :(
    Cartoon are hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Buddy. I am envious now. I want a laptop. My HP desktop is fairly new, but it is in my son's room, and he works nights so he sleeps late. I eat my heart out waiting to get on there to see what is happening in Blogland.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea and Happy Birthday Buddy (thanks for the reminder Mary) , also my Baby Brothers 26th birthday today

    ReplyDelete
  4. She flies out, Feb. 1st! A date! ,-)

    Hope the snow is a mistake. Hahhhhhhhhhhh...

    Gentle Jan. hugs...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you