I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, January 02, 2011

D D Day 33 the blahs and waiting for the AXE TO FALL

Jill and the W.B. spent the day together yesterday..........where I have no idea.
He was here a few hours in the morning. Left. Then she showered and dressed.
Next thing I saw when I looked out the front window was his truck here and her car gone.

Tracie called me sometime before Jill took off and I finally agreed at her insistance to got to Michaels Craft Store and Khols with her. She told me to call her when I was ready.  sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bad me....noticed the ferrets needed a good cleaning and feeding, plus playtime out of their cage that has been lacking.
I got on a self imposed Guilt Trip and let them run while I cleaned their cage.
The three of them went Wild running everywhere and getting into everything and knocking stuff over or down.  I shit you not!
After a half hour of cleaning their cage, picking up after them and keeping a keen eye out for them chewing on wires.............. . I HAD ENOUGH!    I shit you not!
Then it was putter here there and everywhere making half assed attempts at finding a place to put things.
Son Randy came from NH with the leftovers from his PuPu Platter ( which was and always is CONSIDERABLE).
I had looked online and saw to my dismay that the Sony VAIO laptop computer I have had my eye on had went up $50. :0(
Of course I heard from him that I should have asked him to pick it up for me.
Yes, I probably should have.....I just don't like asking anyone for anything.
I told him that I been telling Jill that I needed to get to Best Buy and so far she hadn't offered to take me to NH.  Told him that I didn't support him. I supported her.  My message was received.
Still he offered again  and I took him up on it.
Mistake????????????????????????????????
First he said he would see if he could get it for the $599.99 price. Would call me on  my cell if I was out with Tracie. ( Think this is my third incoming call in the past twelve years of carrying a cell phone.
I always leave it off unless instructed to leave it on. ;0)
Call 1. Sony is not a good company. Toshiba is better. Will look at what they have in that price limit.
 That's what I have only a higher priced model than what you need.
Call 2.  Don't like Best Buy's policy. $15 restocking if reurned. Fifteen days to return.
Going to Walmart and Radio Shack to see if they have a better deal.
Walmart you can exchange within 30 days and no restocking charge.
Call 3. At Radio Shack and they have a Dell for $510. Asked about the weight and if same features .
Giggabytes and all that shit... Don't worry..cheap enough to add more. sigh!!!!!!
They will have it here tomorrow and I will bring it to you.
There was more ( so much more ) conversation in these phone calls ) and it always wears me out.( or he wears me down). sigh!
Fine, BUY IT! 
Don't know what the Hell I am getting or what I'm getting into.  I shit you not!
The son in FL said they are all made in another country when I last spoke to him.
He use to design computers and invented ? for the companies he has worked for.
Forget what fancy title he once held that allowed him to retire at age fourty.
The answer to that phrase " Money is the root of all evil"  is.......Love of money is the root of all evil.
He was willing to be a stay at home dad and work from home. DIL Deb pursued her careers and has been successful in all her chosen fields. RN, then took up hair dressing and owned her own salon, then Real Estate. All the while doing her RN work.
Which is where she is now only in a much less challenging position in the nursing field with better pay and a new car, the insurance and gas included and her hours visiting nursing homes to dress leg wounds that don't heal well are much less than fourty hours a week. :0)
She makes her own schedule.  Deb has always been a GO GETTER! 
While my son my have been successful ....................and I applaud him for all his accomplishments...none of my sons are prize packages.  Some are very hard workers. Some............
Let's just say that no one is perfect and I love them all.  Just wouldn't have married them.
They probably wouldn't have chosen me as their mother either. ;0)

After much dilly dallying I called Tracie. Then showered. Then helped her shovel her parents driveway once she showed up. There was just some cleaning up to do and with two working at it the job was done much faster. Sure she gave me Hell for crossing the street to grab a shovel, but I didn't let that stop me. :0)
Michaels Craft Store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say about Michaels Craft Store.
THE SALES ON CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!  I need to take some pictures of my purchases. There are many. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
If hubby thought my $3 Polar Bear was a waste of money..............................that may be why I left some in Tracie's car for a time he is incapacitated or in the shower.
More lights at $3 something a box....we did need them....if  I say so myself. ;0)
If I can get my daughter to take this shit out of the attic next year it will be INDOOR EYE CANDY!
If I still have a home of my own that is! 

Khols ...what can I say about Khols..............SALES!!!!!!!! I shit you not!
Bought a few toys on sale for needy kids next year.  I'm real pleased with the wooden train purchase... made of blocks to take apart and put together.
Baby footed flannel jammas to put away.  :0) They are adorable prints.
I bought hubby a nice dressy winter cap in black that covers his ears and a nice black scarf to keep his neck warm. :0)
Know I am going to get some guff about those items. :0(
Just call me a glutton for punisment.
I spent $166 and my sales slip tells me I saved over $300. 
Isn't it horrid......the mark up on things?  :0(
Where to store all this shit ( good shit ) away is preying on my euphoria........................
Tight quarters getting even tighter. sigh!
If you haven't figured it out yet....I spend money when I am depressed.  That may be one reason I try not to go out the door.

Stopped to have pizza before we came home.
Called hubby to let him know where I was and what he would like me to bring him.
Made the BIG MISTAKE of asking him if Jill and W.B. were home.
He was here this morning ,  HE YELLED into my cell phone. 
When I told him he was after work this morning he went off on a tirade and said he never wanted him to set foot in here again.
Trying to reason with him ...........got me hung up on.  sigh!
There was very little in the way of words spoken once I got in the door and he never asked for food.
After eleven I crawled into bed and he did kiss me goodnight. :0)
An improvement over the old days.....................he would not kiss me goodnight :0( when he had a Hair Across His Ass.  I shit you not!

It's after ten. The lost is still lost. Dreading waiting for the AXE TO FALL when Jill comes home.
DIL Kim IM'd me earlier. Son Jay not quite as nasty to her.
His weight is down to 273.  Imagine...just imagine all that fluid in him pressing on his heart.
309 and now 273.
Doctor told him yesterday that he can't go home until an oxygen machine is in the house. NO PORTABLE.
He needs the BIG MACHINE and may never be able to go portable.
She says he still doesn't get it. sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw electronic cigarette sales people in the middle of the MALL floor the other day.
Never had heard of such a thing and it was explained to me by a nice lady.
$150 to $300 expense.  Read up on it and while it doesn't have all the crap cigarettes do....it still is smoking even if there is no lit end on it.
DIL Kim told me to save my money.  If it was good for him, I would buy it. sigh!
I know he looked forward to seeing his grandkids in Arkansas and that has him upset.
Will check out prices of those computer cameras when I am out near a store that sells them.
Know that Amber isn't financially well off......wait a minute........................she doesn't own a computer.
Where was my head. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
DIL Kim is laid off.   sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The more I write............... the more I get depressed.
One bright thing.........the picture Tracie bought for my diningroom is up.
OutBack today ??????????????????? Maybe?????????????????

She/They?????????? just came in the front door.

That's All Folks!


7 comments:

  1. OMG lady, you need to slow down. I can't keep up! But your picture is up so all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those electronic smokes are just as dangerous as the real smokes. I am glad to hear about your laptop. I need one myself. My computer is in the room where my sleeps, and being that he works at night, he sleeps half the day. I tell you, there are times I go into withdrawals.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole beginning is the exact reason why when my cat passes on, I will be done (again) with animals.

    Unless you count the boys and alomst hubs :)

    And I'm feeling your pain... it was all I could do to leave the pre lit garlands at JoAnn's Crafts today (4 bucks... I shit you not!). No worries though, the gift card got used up and then some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you like your laptop...i like mine :)
    Sorry you are going through all this crap right now, not nice being in the middle and having to make peace. I know all about it. Sending big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was going to get a lap top..but thanks to Nitty I got a new tv instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're feeling down. It's the time of year I reckon.
    Good luck with the Dell, that's what ours are and we've had trouble with both of them. Got the kids HP for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The less money I have the more I want to spend, so like you, it is better if I just stay home. However, we need Christmas lights for next year too!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you