I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, December 26, 2010

D D Day 26 and all is merry and bright


From beginning to end it's been A WONDERFUL PAST TWO DAYS

Jill was a tremendous help in making all the foods  and being the HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST.

I was able to sit and enjoy my company and any heaviness was lifted.....until........I saw my first born .:0(
He does not look well. Has trouble breathing and his legs are swollen to where he can't close his sneakers with the velcro that goes across the top of his foot.
I asked him to please go see a doctor.
MONDAY P.M. I will make a call to him and will be calling every day until he does.
If Jay doesn't go see a doctor I fear he won't be alive much longer.
That's how bad he looks.
He needs to be on oxygen for his breathing.
If he went to an E.R. I have no doubt that they would admit him !



Around 9 p.m. daughter Cheryl calls me with a buzz on .sighhhhhh!
Thanked me over and over again and wished she could make my life better.
Told her someday I know she will be doing for her grands too and that's the best gift to me.
Her left hip has been in terrible pain for two days. Has had no injury to it.
When I suggested she try a heating pad, she told me hers was defective..."like me", she said.
With  that I told her not to use it.
During our conversation she is telling me she has taken 4 pain pills during the day and the pain has not lessened.
Must have leftover pain med's.  I'm thinking ........booze on top of pain med's . OMG!
Kept my mouth shut.  Cheryl can get very insulted and get on her high horse...if suggestions to her decisions are even questioned..so I know enough not to raise a red flag in front of her.
She becomes a raging bull. I shit you not!



Going back to Christmas Eve....son Terry and his wife Nancy came around 7 p.m. and stayed until 11.
Nancy hasn't been here in at least 4 years. I shit you not!
They live approximately 37 miles from me.
She acted like she had never been away and seemed to have the grandest of times.
Was laughing and saying she never had so much fun when Jill regaled them with stories of me and the critters.
Nancy is another animal lover. BIG TIME!
She has made enemies of ALL of her neighbors where ever she has lived.
If a neighbors cat was out in a snowstorm she went right up to their door and lets them know in no uncertain terms of what she thinks of them and demands they go get it and bring it in.
Terry has marveled at how she or a neighbor didn't kill each other.
MONTHS AGO he bought another house due to her neighbor fights and I heard her say last night that the next door neighbor's wife told her that her husband hated the chipmunks and shoots any he sees on their property.
WAIT A MINUTE Nancy said to her.
Terry and I feed the chipmunks and we have a favorite we call Rocky.
Your husband better not shoot our chipmunk!
OMG! here we go again!

The other morning around 6 a.m. she was up and saw two people headed across her property to the water.
They were carrying rifles.
She opened her door and stepped out and demanded to know what the father and son were doing.
I don't know you she told them.
We are here to hunt those ducks we see down there the guy said to her.
Those are my ducks and you are not shooting them! This is my property...you are parked in my driveway and you better leave right now or I'm calling the state police. I've already taken your license number.
With that the guy gave her the finger and told her,  efffff U as he walked back to his vehicle and drove away.

She said that afterwards she thought how she might have been killed by some nut by going out there in the dark.
Told her I'd have probably have done the same.
Terry and Nancy have been married around 25 years and I can truthfully say that Nancy hasn't been in my house but maybe a dozen times and even then I may be stretching it.
Each times she leaves she tells me "I'll be back."
True, but I didn't think there would be such a long time between visits. :0)
Nancy is bi-polar. Is not on med's for it. sigh!
We all agreed after she left that we have never seen this PERSONALITY.
We think this is #5.  I shit you not!
She invited Jill and W.B. to come visit them. Even gave them their address.
Hell! I didn't even have their new address. Just a P.O. Box.
They have been moved in maybe 6 months or more now.
As SYBIL she used to call Jill screaming and swearing at her when Jill took Terry's teen aged sons in to live with her after she didn't want them living with her.
The two of them ( Jill and Nancy ) would hang the phone  with each of them saying FUCK YOU!
NOW IT'S ,   Come visit and stay overnight. We have plenty of room.
I liked the Nancy that came to visit us last night. I shit you not!
Nancy does not drink and Terry has quit drinking.  :0)
Jill made me two drinks Friday night.
 W.B. bought me a bottle of apricot brandy and mixed with O.J. it tastes like a breakfast drink.

The fear of loosing a day and that MIGRAINE H/A keep me from imbibing more than 2 or 3 BREAKFAST DRINKS and then ONLY ON RARE OCCASIONS!  I SHIT YOU NOT!

Tracie was here both Friday night and Christmas Day in the afternoon.
Everyone was sociable and hospitible to her and Logan was truly pleased with and thankful for the 3 thick fluffy piled p.j. bottoms she bought for him. So pleased he did not want to take the pair he wore to bed off and wore them to his dads yesterday afternoon.  
COMFY was his word of the day. :0)


Game Stop XBOX LIVE O)NLINE receipt.

Logan's size 18-20 undershirts are beginning to look like midrifts.
Santa needed to bring Logan Mens Size Small undershirts.;0)
COMFY pj bottoms.


Alex between her Christmas and Santa's at dads and waiting for her mom to come get her for Santa at moms house.




I think I am getting what Tracie has. Runny nose, pesky cough, sneezing. sigh!


The forecast for today is ...........  a NorEaster!
Woke up to light flurries that have since turned to fully fledges SNOWFLAKES.

 



More happenings to write about coming. I shit you not!

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. I hope Jay is okay. I will be praying for him.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it better when my family is not speaking to me.you have so much stuff on your blog it takes 20 minutes for anything to move..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon and your son goes to the hospital...waiting for the same storm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good day, hope your son goes to the doctor. Nice to see a photo of Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it was a mostly happy Holiday!

    Gentle snow-covered hugs...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you