Still Sunday the 26th.
Bitch, bitch,bitch!
That's all I heard out of hubby this morning. . sigh!
Bought him heavy pants on the idea of sweatpants only more dressier and the hooded jacket to go with it to keep his ass warm when we go out.
Right away he starts bitching when he went to put them on to go out to the Outback to eat.
"Where's the hole in the front so I can pee.?"
Told him that sweatpants don't have pee holes. Sooooooo he bitched and bitched about how much harder it will be if he has to use the bathroom. He will have to pull those pants down. bitch,bitch,bitch.
Welllllllllllll excuse moi!!!!!
Handed him the new long sleeved Patriots shirt I bought him to put on.
Got it on and the bitching began again.
What kind of material is this....I don't like it.... I don't like anything up on my neck that high.
On and on he went. Reminded him when I met him his undershirts had that same neckline and I was the one that bought him V necks so they didn't show above his shirts.
He wore white socks at age thirty too. Now he can't wear any type of sock.
They make his feet swell, including diabetic socks.
Showed him that all his old Hanes colored pocket T shirts in his bueau drawer have that rounded neck and are made of the same cotton material. .
I don't care, I don't like it. I'm not wearing it. blah,blah,blah.
Handed him one I bought to go with his Patriots pajama bottoms.
Sane song........second verse.
I'm taking the damn things back to the store and pocketing the money. . I shit you not!
He was quiet Christmas Day ........so I should be thankful for that nice day...I WAS!
Bitched on the way out to the car, bitched in the car and finally the bitching ended. sigh!
Got back to the house around 3 p.m. before the Nor'easter hit. :0)
He began to watch the Patriots game and fell asleep and I had some quiet time. yesssssssssssss!
Been out twice to shovel a small area for Lady to do her business and the bird feeders to be filled.
Once it stops snowing I will tackle a bigger area.
I always say to myself, "just one more shovel full" and I never seem to mean what I say.
One more...means one more.
This snow is light. SO FAR
This morning Jill was talkative.
She began telling me that W.B. had a Full Blown Melt Down late Christmas Day.
He began with saying she never paid him any attention all day.
I can't believe you didn't buy me a gift.
She reminded him that they had agreed to not give gifts to each other.
He did not have to go out and buy her diamond earrings she told him.
He's telling her it's his worst Christmas. Is down to his last $30 and that's not enough to fil his gas tank to plow for the town..
Needs cigarettes.
At times he was actually bawling real tears.
She said to me that she didn't mind it when he is missing his mother and he cries, but crying over not getting a gift from me. WTF!!!!
She wanted to take the earrings off and tell him to get his money back.
Last year he got her the same thing. These may be a pinch bigger. MIGHT BE!
Jill does not like getting jewelry on her birthday , Christmas, Mothers Day.
She has always been this way for as long as I can remember.
Three calls to the mother of his daughter and no reply back drove him deeper into depression.
He wanted to know if Alex had a good Christmas at her moms and if she got the doll she wanted.
Jill reminded him that Alex never asked him for the Yamaha keyboard and he could have bought her a dozen of those dolls with that money.
He is the one that wanted it...not Alex.
He whined about not even being wanted to stay here over night.
All I got was the gift your mother gave me. Hat, gloves, shovel. sniff,sniff.
Not even a card from you he tells her.
She's telling him that he heard the kids all exclaiming what a great Christmas it was and that should be enough for him.
Christmas is every day for us she reminded him again.
Kept telling him to quiet down as she was tired and wanted to sleep.
She heard him get up around midnight and leave.
Sigh! Was back at 7 a.m. :0(
I told her that her dad was the same cry baby when he drank.
You do not want a man like your dad I have been telling her.
You can't respect them. She agreed, BUT!
The town called him to plow the town roads at 7 p.m.
That's good money....WHEN the town pays him.
She must have given him money for gas....I can almost bet she did.
Probably a pack of cigarettes too.
Fed him good. Bought 2 thick porkchops and made them a meal.
Must have been her that bought the chops too.
Logan made a quick trip in the house to grab one of his new games.
Had Kenny with him . Imagine the trip to my town was two-fold. Pick up Kenny and pick up XBOX games here.
Dad and Julie were out in her van waiting and Logan commented that Christmas was lean because Julie didn't get her paycheck until two days before Christmas.
Stores were bare.
Let me guess. How many days are there in a year and she didn't know Christmas was coming until two days before it did. WTF!!!
I'm assuming they did buy the XBOX360 as a shared gift , but no games.
Wonder if I can get away with that next year. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Social Security check doesn't come til January 1st... ;0)
Grand daughter Shayla thanked me on Facebook for her gifts. She is 15 and with her earnings breaking down tables at the restaurant her dad works at she bought many gifts for her family members.
Even ice skates for her mom. :0) She went overboard for her brother Trevor too.
Some days she can be a bitch to her mother, so I'm glad to see this side of her too. :0)
Monday 12-27-2010
HOLY BLIZZARD!
Over a foot and it's HEAVY SNOW now. I shit you not!
Shoveled an area just big enough for Lady and the birds.
Threw out bird seed and need to get back out .....in time...in time... ;0)
Jill is out front using the snowblower and a shovel.
I have watched the wind blow the snow back at her ......whoooooooooooooooooosh!
W.B. made one pass into the driveway between the 2 cars.
Will be back when he is off the towns clock so to speak to do in front of the mailbox and where ever else Jill hasn't got to.
She usually has it all done by that time. The wind is sooooooooooooo STRONG!
Homes are falling into the ocean in Scituate.
Every year homes are lost to the high tide during a blizzard.
The Governor has ordered a State of Emergency.
After Christmas sales will be hurting.
It's noon time.
W.B. got the okayto quit plowing from the town dispatcher.
. Been at it all night. Jill made him a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches and some leftover spaghetti . Imagine he will be passing out in her room.
Did I see a bottle of rum on the counter? BRB
IT WAS! She made herself a drink. Can't see if W.B. has one too. sigh!
Took a picture of the back yard before the clearing away.
Wanted to take an after, but there are so many kinds of birds on the ground eating the seed I threw out...I don't have the heart to open the door and scare them.
The wind is still howling .
Neighbors are still clearing their driveways.
I'm not going out anywhere.
I shit you not!
That's All Folks!
These pictures are not of this storm.















My mom sent me those ice pictures too, said they were from Russia... my kids want to know why it doesn't snow like that here, but I am so glad it doesnt.
ReplyDeletehahaha...just watched the video! Funny! "But I bought them at Kholes!" "Fluffy?" LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the hand pic. So cool! and I'm so glad those pics aren't this storm, I'd probably still be out attempting to deliver the mail. :)
ReplyDeletethe snow is heavy, and i did the same thing feeding the birds and some squirrels too.
ReplyDeleteHave a good night !
Stay warm and safe!!!
ReplyDeleteYou in MA, got so much more than we did.
*Lucky* you, hu? >,-)
wish we'd get some snow
ReplyDeleteThose pictures belong in a horror movie!
ReplyDeleteAs for your hubby, lets get him to watch my four kids, and you and I will go for coffee...or a fouffy girlie drink!