Woke a few times between 6 and 8 a.m.
Went to start my coffee and thought I could hear whine bucket moaning at 8.
Checked out front. Yup, truck in the driveway. Now I'm waiting to see what's going on today that was any different from the day she asked him to GO AWAY.
A few days back he mentioned something to her about trying to end his life when he went on a call.
Told her that very night they had to respond to a fire call and he was doing everything he could to stop himself for acting on it.
Looks like he managed to control himself from throwing himself into the fire. tsk tsk
He's used suicide threats before on her.
I know, I know.....sometimes those that cry wolf complete the act.
Went for a refill on my coffee. Awfully quiet in there...................
Had to go to the front door. Truck is there. Did she let him cry himself to sleep??
Hubby wasn't specific about the time when he said he didn't want him laying his head down here.
One would assume..........nights !
Yesterday he was saying to me that he didn't even want him on this property and I pooh poohed him.
He asked me why I was sticking up for him. Wasn't, but what he is saying is plain stupid.
Jill just used the bathroom....our phone rang...one of hubby's brothers on the other end of the phone.
Woke him....which normally would raise up his UGLY and he is talking jovially to his brother Joe.
Guess it depends on who is calling. I shit you not!
The whine bucket has taken off. :0)
8:35 and all is well.......except hubby's cup of green tea that I placed on his nightstand is getting cold. :0(
Yesterday Jill left I'm thinking sometime before 1 p.m.
Dumb ass me asked her where she was off to and got "not far" for an answer.
Came home around 3:30 p.m. and except for running out for Chinese take out for our supper, she stayed in.
Logan was exhausted and went to bed after he ate............at 6 .....slept all night.
That must have been some Party Hardy weekend. I shit you not!
Unless Logan is sick, he stays awake beyond his bedtime hour.....the liitle shit!
This house may be small, but the bedroom situation is spread out.
Our bedroom is off the diningroom on one end of the house. Jill's is off the kitchen at the other end of the house and Logan's is off the livingroom.
He will have his door closed with his humidifier going and sneak his tv back on low...real low.
If he didn't get up as soon as Jill raised his blinds
with no other prodding we would make a bigger issue of it.
Usually by 10 something I go to his door and give him WHAT FOR......yeah right!
Goodnight Logan..TV off.. Sweet dreams..Love you. and he replies back...........
Sweet dreams to you to nana. Love you too.
Life is good............I shit you not!
Here it is 9:03 a.m. and hubby and brother are still chatting away.
Without a doubt, his tea is COLD.
Takes his med's with juice first and hasn't even done that yet.
Tracie came over last night. Her sister Tina never cooked any of the vegetables to have a meal with the turkey, so Sunday Tracie ate blueberry pie and ice cream when she went there expecting a big dinner. :0(
Must have been after 6 she came last night because Logan was asleep.
She saw Jill and I cleaning up the remains of our supper.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you had Chinese food, she says.
Offered her turkey soup I had made earlier and she made a meal of the soup and the bread that the Chinese place serves. It's very tasty.
Cut her a slice of her coconut cream pie that she left here and packed up turkey soup TO GO for another meal.. She has a return for Burlington Coat Factory and so do I and we agreed on 2:30ish today to go.
:0) These items were bought in NH miles away, but will go back to the store we have in the center of town just a mere 2 miles away.
Think it was 7:30 ish when I was able to get her to the front door.
Then I joined hubby in our bedroom and kind of watched TV with one eye and the computer screen and keyboard with the other.
Only have one good eye. With glasses I can pull that off. :0)
9:12a.m. and hubby is off the phone. Dead silence now.
He hit the bathroom ASAP and hasn't turned the tv on yet. Silence is GOLDEN. I shit you not!
My coffee is luke warm , so I'll refresh when I have to get him a HOT cup of tea.
DONE! One cup down.
Jill has emerged from her room. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Same old, same old. Threatening to hang himself. He has used that one before.
Cn't live without her. USED!
She is his whole life! USED!
yadda, yadda ,yadda.
My opening words to her were." was he able to wear you down this time?"
The brief wait for her answer put apprehension in me. I shit you not!
While he did beg, plead and apologize for touching her and put the word suicide out there...she didn't give in.
Here's hoping.
Please tell me that you haven't slept with George, he asked.
She told him she didn't.
The mother in me could not keep quiet. I shit you not!
Me: So you lied to him?
Her: No
Me: Well you didn't sleep in your bed Saturday night.
Her: Didn't sleep in his bed either.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I let it go there. Didn't press on for an answer to who's bed she slept in.
Could have been in the trailer.....her car was in the driveway. I'd like to think THAT.
Good heating unit in there. Can keep it at a temp you are comfortable with in there.
Hubby was freezing yesterday and accusatory of one of us turning our thermastat down.
If it was...it wasn't by me.
Caught him trying to see what temp it was on and while he did turn it up, I haven't looked to see to what temperature.
Before I could say anything he bellowed, "I pay the bills."
Must check as I am feeling stuffy. Think he said he put it on 75.
Phew!
The arrow is pointing on the 8 of 80. I'm wilting! I shit you not!
Tempted to turn it down. t e m p t e d...........haven't ... y e t.
Jill brought a package in on her way out yesterday and set it down.
I assumed it was the Kindle that Ryan had ordered for his wife Sarah and I never went near it.
Later when I cleared the table for out Chinese food to be set down , I spotted QVC on the outside of the box.
Knew then and there it wasn't Sarah's and looked at the label.
To moi from an internet friend of mine to keep me warm when this hits. .
Some years back we found each other on Pogo and have remained fast friends. :0)
Hello to Chelsea and Cassidy out there
![]() |
| We affectionately call each other Pea and Daffy. Guess who I am. |
CORRECT !!!
Jill just left to do our grocery shopping. I'm in the mood for beef stew and hot bisquits or fresh bread or.....
Had an English muffin with the Blueberry Rubarb jelly I bought.
It was sooooooooooooooo good, it was to die for..............or is that, to die from? sigh!
Sitting here typing, I am not getting anywhere fast .
If I want to get out the door by 2:30 ish, I best shower and dress.
You can't take me anywhere dressed like I am. I shit you not!
Nor this way either. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's in the 40's.
That's All Folks!







i hope Jill sticks to her guns...there is no future with somebody this emotionally unstable and manipulative.
ReplyDelete