I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Saturday, August 14, 2010

D D I've lost a follower, sniff, sniff!

Had 15 when I went to bed and one flew the coop.  Day......am! 
Will have to lock up the hen house now............ ;0)
Hope I didn't piss someone off.  I shit you not!
From the looks of this....this tree is getting pissed on.
Now I ask....is it better to be pissed off or pissed on?
That is the question !

On a lighter note........................
this is a ? Rhodesian ridgeback  nursing an abandoned Vietnamese piglet.



awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!   Ain't it cute ?

   Come 6 p.m. yesterday I got a little pissed off and called Jill to see why she wasn't home yet.
Told me that she would be home soon.
Twenty minutes or so later she and Butch came through the front door. 
I had given Logan money for him and Erzi to eat at McDonalds for lunch and figured it was her time to feed them supper.
Figured my babysitting was over for the day.
WRONG!
She fed them .  Kenny was staying overnight.
Around 8:30 I began my nightly check of what the ferrets have for food and water and again use the pooper scooper.  Yep...ferrets poop a hellofalot.  
Adorable, fun, cute, comical ..shitters are what they are. I shit you not!
Go down to the sink and notice...........her bedroom is EMPTY.
Look out her door..........only the skunks were out there.
Go to the front door......her car is GONE.
Surprised?   Not! 
Saw her pop open a Mike's hard lemonade that someone left behind last Sunday and slowly taste it earlier. Don't know if she liked and finished it off, but knew their rum bottle was EMPTY.
They came back at 10:30. After a few words to the kids to settle down and be quiet so papa and I can sleep ...they themselves retired for the night.
3:13 a.m. kept hearing what I thought in my asleep brain my Ginger whine every once in a while and finally came to.
Not Ginger...she was behind my head.
It was the 3 boys and Erzi's squeal of joy was what I was hearing.  sigh!. 
Logan, Kenny and Erzi were having themselves a grand old time in the bedroom.
Up I get and open their door to lights, tv  and tell them......"BED!"
Pee while I'm up and go back and again open the door and again say, " Bed , TV off and I mean it!"
Yesterday , Erzi woke at noon and Logan at 12:30 p.m. Only because Logan's friends came and told Erzi to wake him up.  Don't know what time the two of them hit the bed Thursday night/Friday morning, but do know what time the 3 of them hit the bed last night. :0(
Did I say, I'll be happy when school starts???    Oh, I did???? ;0

  Out of the blue not too long ago hubby asked me where his Blue Collar comedy movie was.
Of course I had to ask whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  Which followed by...I just want to know where it is.
Hubby has all of 4 movies that have been given to him.  He found 3 and wanted the 4th.
   So hubby decides late yesterday afternoon to search for the movie he got for Christmas or his birthday 4 years or so back.
Asked me for a chair as I was passing through the diningroom with two hands full of plastic ware with Sunday's cookout leftovers from the fridge on the deck.
When I asked him if he saw that my hands were full he replied that he thought I was just going to set them on the sink.
Yeah , I thought to myself... that's exactly what I was going to do...leave them on the sink.
So I drop what I am doing and place a chair in front of his bureau as directed.
After searching through 6 drawers he came up empty except for a few things he hadn't seen in years.
Next he wants to check in the tv wall unit where home movies are kept.
Not in there...so now he wants to look in where I keep albums and loose pictures.
It was too low down... ....can you look in here for me he asks me.
Meanwhile I have to admit I became a little sarcastic while waiting for him to try to see inside with his lousy vision.  He had a flashlight ...for all the good that was doing him.
 " Like why not call the police and fill out a stolen item report", I said once. ;0)
I kept asking him why it was so important at this time and he keeps saying he only wants to find it cause he knew he had one more movie.
Still don't know what the big deal was, but I found it there.  OVER and DONE with!
Sometimes I get so frustrated with these interruptions when I am up to my neck in things to do.
He is only responsible for his shower and dressing after I get what he wants out for him to put on.
Long pajama bottoms, short pajamas, T shirt unless he wants to go to the chiropractor's or has a doctor appointment.
Shopping for hubby is much easier than shopping for myself. :0) He needs so few clothes.
That's a PLUS!    I shit you not!

   Almost have that baby sweater finished. Just need to sew the hood seam & crochet the edging around it and add 3 buttons.  It's adorable.  Will take a pic and post it tomorrow.
Can't wait to start the next one and maybe find an easy pattern in Ravelry for a toddler sized hooded sweater.  Sombays daughter in law is always so appreciative of the things I've made her 2 kids.
Vouch likes bright colors.........thinking of making a red hooded sweater for a one year old.
Krista will be one in November and her Ryu will be three this month.
Which brings to mind...........I should be hearing from Sombay soon in regards to his birthday party.
I always go.....maybe hubby will be up to it.
Then again....he can't get inside to use the restroom, so that's out.
Get a thought and void it out just as quickly. sigh!
Just went for a coffee refill . Nice domestic scene in the livingroom. Butch is at the computer, Jill is on the couch reading the paper and she has the 3 ferrets out playing. :0) 
They love to be loose, but I just don't have the time to sit in there with them loose that much.........well...if I wanted to,I could give up sitting at my computer in my bedroom, but that
ain't happening. I shit you not!
Kids are sleeping soundly. hmmmm, I wonder why........no I don't! :0)
Going to pick up my sweater and finish it.
That's All Folks!

2 comments:

  1. How tiny that little piglet is!!! So cute. I see you are having another busy day. I know how you feel about the follower. When I first lost one it was, "What did I say they didn't like?" and then it was more like "They don't like me." when I saw that whoever it was left 3 of my blogs. LOL!!! It could have been 3 different people, but I was on the pity pot by then.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. might have been somebody that just quit blogger all together, don't feel bad :)
    Don't you just hate when Men look for stuff? mine can become a total pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you