I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

D D Have you ever wondered where all

the cute hippie girls went? The ones that did drugs, smoked weed, got tattoed, and did every guy?



Well look no more...........
Take it off...take it all off.  ;0)


A/C is on. :0(
It's going to be another one of those days. I so do not like being in a closed up house. sigh!

Logan had another friend sleep over last night. He heard lots of " quiet down " out of papa and myself. Kept forgetting to lower his voice when he spoke to Ryan.
He seems to forget that his father's house has lots of square footage. Three floors to boot.
 We are packed into a sardine can in comparrison.  I shit you not!
Mom had a fan going in her room and didn't hear a thing. sigh!
Have I said I'll be happy when school starts?   Oh, I have? ;0)

Today Tracie will have her apartment inspected for the FINAL time and faces eviction if she doesn't pass it.  So where was she yesterday, but at her mom's across the street. Her brother Marty was there too doing his laundry and riding her ass to get more of what she wanted OUT of the house.
He put notes everywhere the other day. EMPTY OUT FRIDGE or it hit's the garbage can Friday.
THIS GOES FRIDAY if it's not gone.  I mean business.
She has been bringing things back there to make her apartment look like ------- what is the word I'm searching for??  Livable????? Still it did not pass inspection 2 other times recently.
The rental people told her she was a HOARDER and she claims she is not.  SHE IS!!!!!
Hubby keeps telling me not to bring anymore of the SHIT here......... ut oh!
Hey.... the hand mixer was in good condition and you never know when my $12 handmixer might buy the farm. ;0)  Two fridge magnets...an umbrella that I slipped these few items in ..and a few more ... to look like I was just carrying an umbrella.   :0) Hey! It was threatening to rain.
All for naught... because he was in the bedroom when I came home. LOL
A few weeks back she gave me a doll crib that was hers back in the 70's and it is just the size I needed to put the doll my sister made me in.  Have it in the crib in my bedroom. I want to be able to look at that doll and enjoy her !!! After I make a blanket for the crib I will take a picture.

No picture of my new great grand yet. Dianne's mother has to consult with the monks about her middle name.   ?????   Don't ask! ;0)
She makes my son Terry a grandfather 3 grands now. Jaiden, Ava and Aliya.

Yesterday after 3ish Butch showed up from his painting side job and the two of them went off.
Jill called me around 5    :0) to tell me they were buying steaks and would be home shortly to cook.
Told hubby we were eating steak tonight. Right away he starts with the negativity. Wasting his money buying steak...always wants steak... should be paying bills instead of buying steak... Huruuuumph!!!
It was their money being spent...I did not have to cook and I was very content.. no matter what foods they made. :0)
The rib eyes were cooked on the grille, medium the way we like it..........large steaks  :0( I know...not good for us.......and hubby ate every bit of his. Confess... So did moi!
Whipped potatoes, sauteed  mushrooms and onions and slices of fresh tomtoes and cukes from the garden. 
After they did the dishes....they stayed in.  :0)
I can see from the rum bottle that at least one or two drinks were made. Have been hearing snitches of how her stomach has been killing her.  Was up off and on swallowing Malox the night before I overheard her tell someone on the phone.
The two of us went to have our bloodwork done yesterday at 8 a.m.  Butchie thought she had gone to the doctor. Heard him ask her if she went to find out why her stomach is killing her.
Am pretty sure it's the combination of the booze and excessive Bayer asprin she takes daily.
Have told her what I think and she mustn't like what she heard from me.
She has just finished mowing and edging the lawns and is running the weed whacker.. That is my cue to get out there and sweep the cement around the pool before the grass blows in it.
Think I'll use the industrial vac today, as it's handy.
Just asked her if I should get out there and her words were, " it's a little too warm out here mom."
Logan's friend Ryan has been awake an hour now playing XBOX360 and he is still sleeping.
Almost 10:30 a.m. 
Last night when Logan was cutting up his steak we watched him cut around a small piece of fat. So are you thinking what we were thinking???? As he was being told to put it aside if he didn't like fat......he said "I love it" and popped it in his mouth.  Know of no other 11 year old that likes the fat.
Hubby likes some fat and I never aquired a taste for it. Maybe because I never would put it in my mouth. Ya Think?? ;0)


Braved the outdoors and swept up the grass. It's been worse as far as the humidity goes.
Figured if I felt overheated I could stop and get inside to cool off if need be.
It's a little after 11 a.m.  Jill is in the shower. Moi next!
That's All Folks!











1 comment:

  1. that picture !! OMG
    I like a nice steak once in a while too ymmm, warm-and muggy here but we have a nice breeze which makes it bearable. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you