Butchie continues to call and text Jill. Wants/NEEDS to talk to her.
The outdoor wedding that she, Joe and Michelle catered Saturday was UGH! The heat was brutal during the afternoon and once the sky got darker, the mosquitos came out in full force.
Jill keeps an Off Clip On in her purse, so she didn't need a blood transfusion ....LOL
The couple were suppose to wed at 6 and they didn't get wed until 7....which threw the food serving and everything else off.
The father told them to put the ice cream in the freezer in the garage....not remembering he had unplugged it earlier. Soupy ice cream was served with the wedding cake. They didn't get out of there until almost 11 p.m. Jill went to the VFW and had 2 drinks and came home at midnight.
A skunk had sprayed outside near her bedroom door before we called it a night. P U !
She came inside and got her nightie and went out to the trailer...turned the A/C on and dozed off.
Knock, knock, knock on the door..... Bang, bang, bang on the side of the trailer....Butchie.
She called 911 and when asked told them yes, she knew who it was ....so did they . He knows alot of them personally. Both in his line of work and bending elbows at the bar.
Butchie took off right before a few squad cars pulled up. BUT they did put a BOL out and he was stopped somewhere along his ride home...so she heard on their police radio.
They wanted her to go into the house where it was safer....She told them it was stifling in her room and if she left her door open to get air, Butchie could get inside in a heart beat. Told them she was safer locked in the trailer. My parents are both 73 she told them and I don't want any of this to upset them anymore than they have been.
Who calls her cell at 8:30 a.m.this very Sunday morning................... Butchie....I shit you not!
She didn't answer for him.
It's not Mothers Day so I have cleaned the squirrel cage from top to bottom.
Took this rest and will now tackle the ferret cage.
Who ever said that a woman's work is never done? They were damned tootin, right! I shit you not!
Back! Playtime for the ferrets is over.Their cage is clean and fresh food/water is a plenty.
They zonked out.......wish I could. Hubby took his shower and it's that time for moi.
Watered the garden earlier....only getting a few sprinkles every now and then.
Have tomatoes on some of my plants. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !
Wish I had the patience and time and lots of years left to make more of these. Enjoyed it so.
Kick me!
Turned down an all expense paid trip to Vegas too. Kick me again!
He's so handsome and look at those medals , will ya!
many family pictures
Her brother Samboun is an artist.
We have a picture of his in our house.
Bright colors are everywhere.
It's late evening now. The OutBack was yummy as always.
We got a short nap in before more kids showed up. Around 8 Tracie came over with beach towels and twin bed sheets for Logan's bunk bed and his friends that don't bring a towel when they come to swim.
Asked if I wanted to go out for ice cream with her. Didn't have to think long about that. LOL
Have been doing Weight Watchers ice cream. Even though they are very good, my favorite is Black Raspberry. Was good to the last bite, sugar cone and all.
Be back in the morning.....the Lord willing. G'nite.
It's Monday!!! Today is when I am suppose to get my new parlor furniture.
Already I am questioning myself...............for buying more or less ....sight unseen.
Puchased it from what I saw on the tv screen.
Let's just say the price was right.........then.
Did I say I was the brightest bulb on a Christmas tree? LOL
Must remember..........see my primary doctor at noon. Will put a post it note on the kitchen table.
This every 3 months thing is a pain in the ass. I shit you not!
I stretch it out to 4 by calling to reschedule. : 0 )
So I will leave you with this. Happy First Day of Summer to you all.
That's All Folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you