Cukes are on the other end.
Come sit on the bench with me.
The yard looks better than the inside of my house. I shit you not!
Charlie took a nice long nap in the shed...A longer nap than we did after lunch. Every time moi passed by the open door he would raise his head up, look and drop it back down. Sorry Charlie
7 p.m. Worked another 3 hours after I posted. Moi was the grubbiest she has been this year. The shower never felt so good. yessssssssssssssssssssssss Soap and water !
My body aches..............................I'm walking like a Neanderthal
Every year moi thinks....maybe this is the last year that she will be able to do this kind of labor.
The back yard isn't finshed by a long shot. 2 sides to go. Then there is the front yard.
Calgon Take Me Away!
Hubby and I ate a bowl of wheaties for supper... Yummy.
Too damned tired to cook. Made hot dogs for lunch. I'm a big deal. ha ha
Sitting here in my shorty pj's... cool and comfy.
Jill went to work at 3 ...delivering orders for parties.
Hoping we have a quiet night. Tracie called at 9:30 last night asking if it was too late to come over. Asked if we were in bed. Okay................ I lied... hang me!
Ten to one she will come across the street later tonight. She was going to a craft fair today.... after she wakes up in the p.m. She's like a newborn baby...has her days and nights mixed up.
Sooooooooooooooo ....looking at the amount of plant hanging pots stored away in the shed....moi thinks more posies are in order.... LOL
My idea of the ideal place to live would be in a natural woodland setting. Woods on all sides, a pond or lake on that one open side, Jack In The Pulpits, Lady Slippers and other woodsy plants growing. I'd even settle for a brook running through the property. Love the sound of running water. Large windows in every room to see the wildlife and enjoy the view. Serenity at it's best. sigh!! . Oh ....make that a one bedroom with a fold out couch for COMPANY.....lol
Will post this tomorrow .
That would be Sunday. Dinner at the OutBack Day.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , Morning has dawned. It's after 7 and moi is the only one awake.
Saw Charlie's dirty dish in the sink, so Jill did feed Charlie this morning sometime.
Went around this morning covering pots and buckets of dirt over. No sun and it looks like rain. Weatherman says afternoon showers. We know how accurate they are......don't we?
Had a nice evning...........just the two of us. Hope yours was a good evening too.
Feeling less sore this morning. Moi is a morning person. Hubby needs to wake up before my energy level begins to fizzle.
This is the motif moi designed. Need my head examined. Can make 3 or more afghans in the time it will take to make this one. Good a time as any to go plug away at it.
That's All Folks!
I'd sit on your bench , i love your yard but i say that all the time :)
ReplyDeleteI'm surrounded by woods and we even have a brook at the back of our property but unfortunately I'm not much of a gardener. I just like to admire other peoples gardens
oh and the crochet square is very pretty
ReplyDeleteYou have a piece of Heaven Twain.
ReplyDeleteNeeds no landscaping.
Sooooooooooooo envious.