into Monday.
Jill came in at 10:10 a.m. ..came to our bedroom and handed hubby the Sunday newspaper.Now at 10:14 she is in the shower.
Asked her what her story was on last nights episode. No story( from her).. (from me)I thought Marty was going to kill Tracie. Her... Oh, he was just saying stuff like...he wants her out of his mothers house. She has been dragging her feet too long going through what she wants. Wants to sell it.
Told her that's what he always says to me when he is SOBER.
Now I confront her with who drove whom home. I didn't say I drove, I said Butchie drove us home.
Folks I'm confused now. Was on the phone with Tracie last night when she was talking just outside our bedroom to hubby. Could be..or couldn't be.
Next my car... Me ..why did you take my car...Her...had to go and lock mine up.
Knew hers was unlocked as Butchie popped the hood to take the spark plug or spark plug wire out or.....
I'm auto knowledge impaired.....I shit you not!
He did say when he came back while I'm making the macaroni salad that he went to put it back so it would run and it was locked.
Then she said she brought the car home. Moi brought it to her attention the time she left and when it was back.
Oh hooked up with a few friends first.
Am sure the " you had no business driving...you were drunk" fell on deaf ears. As did " your luck is bound to run out."
When Butchie came he had told me how he has let his priorities slip. First should be his daughter, then his job and ? CRS moment again. Agreed with him. Told me he has too much stress in his life already.. Was doing CPR on a man that died just 3 hours before taking 14 hours of vacation time off to be with her and this is what he gets. Kept saying " I've had it!"
Well folks....." I doubt it! "
We've been down this road before for two years next month with Butchie aka whine bucket.... and before that it was a year with Mark aka looser and before that 2 years with Michael aka maggot.
Told Butchie that had he met her 5 years ago she was a different person. Always wanted a daughter.. Alexandra would have been 1 then and he would not have been so involved in getting custody away from her mother and getting himself knee deep in debt in attorney fees as Jill knows what anquish she has been put through over custody issues.
There would have been a whole different outcome before she started drinking.
Not that Butchie is an angel. he too has lots of issues.
Told him that I liked him, but if she treats me who has done everything and beyond possible for her like she does by repeating her actions ...that should tell him something. We were in agreement...THEN.
Planned his whole weekend going to this cookout with his daughter and now he has made no other plans, then tomorrow Alexandra and Logan would each bring a friend and ride on the firetruck he will be driving in the Memorial Day Parade. Logan planned on taking Erzi.
Now ???? everything is up in the air..... F'n booze..............
Waited too long to go ask her if she still planned on driving us up to NH to Michaels. She was showered, dressed and gone by 10:45 a.m. My car is in the driveway... who picked her up ????
Hubby is in the shower...... to be continued.
She was back at 11:15 and asked me if i was going to take my shower.... acted like nothing had transpired in the last almost 24 hours. Her car was in the driveway.
Guess who we waited on.....Butchie ( did I not tell you so ) and his daughter. Not long, just minutes...stopped at McDonalds as she needed to use the restroom. Had another bellyache. It's all an attention getting thing. He thinks her mother should have taken her to a doctor when she began complaining about a month ago. Alexandria plays both her parents. Just 6 years old and he ain't seen nothing yet. The two parents are creating something they will wish they hadn't. I shit you not!
This lady has been around awhile and knows it for what it is.. " Attention getter!"
Within minutes after we left she was fine..Got her to talking and her mind was off her belly.
Once we got home...she wanted to go home to daddies house. Like now...demanding and whining.
Have listened to her for over a half hour now. No matter how adamant she is about leaving he has been just as adamant that he isn't taking her home and she just gets more upset. Oboy!
She don't take no for an answer. Nor the reasons he gives her why. Logan came home 15 minutes before we got home and has Kenny here... It's Kenny he is taking to ride on the fire engine with him..Not Erzi.
Kenny is his friend, but I thought it would be Erzi he chose. Oh well, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again.
Did have a nice 4 hours at Michaels. That property was going to be our retirement address. Even though other homes have been built around there, there are still alot of woods and the town owns the woods behind the property. It's about a 30 mile drive frrom here....Jill commented on how far away it seemed when she was a kid and we camped there.... Yep and the snow was deeper when I was a kid..LOL
Didn't know alot of people there. Some people may have been Sally's co workers.
Lots of memories and I've taken you down Memory Lane with me.. LOL
Tomorrow is Memorial Day. It was a day I remember as a kid going to various cemetaries with my mom to place geraniums and other plants on her loved ones graves.
Hubby and I went a week ago to put a flag on one of his brothers graves and silk flowers on my parents graves whom are all buried together. Jimmy was 39, just a year younger than hubby when he died. Alcoholic...functioning alcoholic, albeit... no wordly possessions except his old car....lived in a furnished rooming house.
Didn't die from the alcohol.... eventually would have. Blood clot on the brain from a box falling on his head working at the unloading dock of a trucking company. No one knew what was wrong until it was too late.. He was put in the alcoholic ward and never sobered up....while we watched others get well and get discharged. He just went into a coma and never came out of it before he was correctly diagnosed. . Sad and sadder yet for his mother. She buried 3 of her grown children before she died.
One of hubby's older brothers died soon after his mother... He was the middle of nine and now has only one sister a year older than him and a sister and two brothers younger than him.
I'm the oldest of four. My brother, a year younger passed away at age 52.. Heart. My sister 2 years and some odd months younger passed away at age 52. Cancer. Have 1 brother 4 years younger than moi and he had a big heart attack at age 50.....He MADE IT tho. Is 69 now.
Was brought back to life many times with the fibulators....so each year he adds a candle. Happy 19th birthday last March brother.
Twain 12 God Bless your son Patrick who gave his life for this country and all before and after him.







thank you ♥ and have a good Memorial Day, they are all in my thoughts
ReplyDeleteThank your Patrick and everyone else who has given their lives so we remain free to live our lives out.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless them one and all.