I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

D D down in the dumps, pun intended

   Had this morning all planned out.    el zippo!    nadda!
Hubby's shower and dressing time 9-9:30 a.m.  Mine 9:30- 9:45.  Head out to car at 10...Appointment 10:30 just 7 miles away.
Standing joke with hubby regarding how fast I take a shower.  Always asks me if I got wet. Hold over from the days with babies and young kids.  No time for me, then...
One of my grandsons wives is expecting her 2nd in a few months. Was chasing her 1 year old around after the memorial service and she says to me, " there will be no more after this next one."
Moi said with a smile on my face, " are you looking for sympathy from me ....,the one that had 7 kids in 7 years and 11 months."  She laughed and told me I was crazy.  Might be, just might be....hahahaha
   Hubby tied up the bathroom for 45 minutes. Took a 5 minute shower myself...must have had a premonition of what was to come.. Heard him say ????   Opened the door to hear it was too late and he was struggling to get himself turned around and  lower his BVD 's to get on the hospital port a potty next to the bed.
 Another pair of BVD' s has bit the dust. He had to take another shower and here I sit after cleaning up things,  past 10:30. 
Know it must be embarrassing......glad it's not me.... the 7 babies  gave me alot of experience in cleaning poop and prepared me for these days.   If I had my druthers, druther be the shit cleaner than the shitee.
No complaint from me here.....not fun, but ...................................

   Jill has been watching her DVD's... Weed and ?   Two day marathon of catching up on an entire season.
Has stayed home at night too.
With two women in the house the house should look a hellofalot better than it does.
Been to the point for a long time,  that for the most part .....I say..... Fuck It !
Every once in awhile shame will set in and I make an effort.  Seems hopeless as there is so much to do and what is done isn't noticeable.
Laundry and dishes get done....that's about the size of it..
She made Logan pancakes and bacon/sausages.  He ate the pancakes and nibbled on 1 piece of each of the others.
At 10:15 p.m. he was still awake last night.
MCAS's test again today.
   Was going to pick up one of hubby's RX's while at the VA Clinic while he was seeing the eye doctor.
Will make that ride alone in awhile and maybe even go into some store.... yeah, sounds like I'm ambitious, huh?  Not !
Overwhelmed, no energy, lack of interest ..... disgusted with myself.
I shit you not!
Need a wake up call.................That's All Folks!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you