Life's been pretty good to me.
Oh the usual "needs from some of my kids", but this I can deal with.
Daughter Jill has been sober since April 21st.
Young Gil hasn't used heroin going on 2 years this coming December. He is working many hours, bought himself a new car & is now paying for the Vivitrol shots monthly that is keeping him heroin free.
Ed and I celebrated 3 years of being together on August 12th.
Right now I should be showering & getting the final items into the motorhome for our weekend in Rutland. One of the campers is holding a prom there for us oldies Saturday night.
We have been traveling to different campgrounds this year. ME, Vermont & MA.
Our pup Mia loves to ride and loves everyone, even little kids. She steals the show where ever we go.
Like I said, life is pretty damn good!
That's All Folks!
(((hugs)))
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )


So glad to hear about Jill. I know how worried you were. Three years already? Oh my, how fast the time has passed. My friend, you are living the life I always wanted. Traveling around in a motor home. Love reading about your journeys.
ReplyDeleteMary
Yay!! So glad things are well with you.
ReplyDeleteAnd sobriety for three years is wonderful. Glad to see a happy post from you. ;)
I'm so happy about Jill I could dance a jig. and Gil too..just the best news..
ReplyDeletecan't believe it's been 3 years..wow..waiting for you to drive that motor home down here to West for Westfest..we have a rv camp right by westfest grounds now..come on down.
I'm so happy everyone is doing well in your family. You and Ed are together and things are going well there too. Thrilled you are enjoying life.!
ReplyDeletealso very happy for you ♥
ReplyDelete