Only one phone per customer, so looks like he was needed ( for some things) as Corinne is in Orlando with her boyfriend and his family until tomorrow.
Ed and I have the car packed/loaded except for our computers, a few sundries and our bathrobes, we are ready to roll out drive way ASAP come daylight.
My grandson David lives in North Port with his wife and six year old son. Deb doesn't like his wife. Unfriended her on FB. Me thinks/no me knows, the feeling is mutual..
Not one picture in this house has his wife in it. Come to think of it, I didn't see one of him either. There was one of him in his Army uniform displayed in the past. Maybe I overlooked it.
Not one picture of Diane (her son Derek's significant other and mother of his 2 daughters. I thought she liked Diane.
This is what Deb has posted all around here.
She loves Oprah. Went to see her last month and wants to live the life she has been told she can have.
She's an RN. Later specialized in Wound Care and was just re-certified in it. Quit that job as she had advanced as far as she could with it. Even had a brand new company car. (A Toyota Camry)
When they lived in MA she worked as an RN in a nursing home. Got bored with just doing that and went to beauty school and became a hairdresser. Sonny bought her her own shop. Remodeled it in Victorian décor as she liked back then. It was really beautiful inside. Bought tanning beds. Once it was finished she got tired of it and told him to sell it. Stopped going in on her days off to do hair.
I said to her a few years back, "once you get this place in North Port remodeled like you want it, you will want to sell. She admitted she would as once finished she wants to decorate another. Sonny paints and remodels for her and she does the interior design.
Their home in Sarasota is up for sale. She decorated that in all browns, beiges, gold shades. Even mahogany kitchen cabinettes and she wants them put in their double wide too, as soon as their house sells. This place is the same color and style. Everything looks so manly.
She spent over 10k to become a Life Coach and is just short of getting her degree. Bored with it now.
Her beautiful refrigerator is 6 months old. Don't like it now. Wants another.
Her Hundai is a little over a year old. Don't like it now.
I see a very unhappy person. I shit you not!
The woman I mentioned in my last post (Roseann) that's her picture in front of that empty picture.
When I asked her if she still kept in contact with her and she quickly said, no. Later I asked Sonny why and he said she told him she wanted to remember her as she once was. Since Roseann's stroke over ten years ago, all she can do on the phone is garble. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
See that empty picture frame. I gave her that years ago with a picture of Mike and I together on New Years Eve. Why it's empty. ????
My son just came back after being gone an hour. Deb got the sale time wrong he said laughingly. Now they are headed back.
Ed and I will eat a slice of pie and watch some tv while they are gone, all the while feeling like we are doing something wrong and hoping they don't return until O'Reilly is over at 9, but I know that's too much to ask.
Counting down the hours. . I shit you not!
The more I think about it, I swear that she is going through the change of life or is bi-polar.
They came back with 4 phones. ??? What happened to one to a customer??? Not asking. ISYN!
More pictures to follow.
Left North Port at 7 and arrived in Jacksonville at my brothers at 1. Larry and Judy are out shopping. Told us where the key would be last night and Ed and I are relaxing and watching tv without feeling that we are doing something wrong.
A funny ha ha to follow. :0)
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!







What a miserable unhappy woman she is! Bet your glad to be out of there, but I know you feel for your son. He'll wake up one day. Of all people to admire. Oprah. Yukky! I may instill ire in some, but I can't stand the woman. What a narcissist. Did you ever notice that she plasters herself on all her magazine covers?
ReplyDeleteMary
I don't think Oprah would be very happy with her behavior, lol.
ReplyDelete