Need to take a picture of it. McLaughlin is her last name.
My design. ABC's Baby afghan
Another.
Finishing up one for a baby girl as a shower gift.
My design. Toddler ABC's afghan Won a Blue Ribbon for this design at the Topsfield Fair some six or more years back.
5 hour baby sweater. Used 2 different yarns held together. Added a hood. Gift for shower. No date yet. (Good, more stuff to make):0)
I have Ed's spare bedroom full of my yarn, needles,etc. patterns, finished projects.
Need to organize it, but that leaves less time for creating. :0(
My hands are itching to finish the latest Teddy Bear afghan and get on to the other stuff I want to make as gifts.
Pictures to follow if I remember. Some days CRS!
I'd rather make things as gifts instead of getting paid to make something. Too many hours to figure out a price and the cost of yarn and buttons and stuff these days are out of sight. I shit you not!
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!









I wish I had that talent. They are all so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMary
I wish I knew how to knit or crochet.both my grandmas tried to teach me..I kept saying can I go play ball now?
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful.
Those are just beautiful. So much creativity in one little lady!!! I'll trade you 300 pairs of tie dyed socks for one!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing these, I would love to see them in person!!
On FB I am Cindy Pacheco McDonald or vise versa wa. State
ReplyDeleteI am always in awe of people who can knit/crochet. Of all the things I can do, neither of those things I have ever been able to master. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you for posting your lovely blankets. They are knitted? Shows what I know. They look so snuggly. You know I popped it a bit a go to check in on you, and blogger told me your blog was only for invited guests! I was so disappointed, but I thought maybe you had blocked it off because of some family or something. I'm so glad you stop over to see me now and then and leave your sweet comments. Thank you so much. I love how you are so honest here on your blog. You remind me a bit of my Grandma, who's favorite word was s#it. I S#it you NOT! - no, I can't bring myself to write it. One day my kids will google my name and this comment will show up and if I wrote it, their eyes would pop out of their heads and roll around on the floor. It would be an awful mess.
ReplyDelete