I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dear Diary, it's another sad day for me. ISYN!

Had to make the decision to put my Lady down on March 19th and here it is less than a month later that my Ginger will join her today.
It's been over two months that her back end has been next to useless.
Kept hoping for a Miracle and will continue right up to the minute of her appointment at the vets. :0(
Ginger was twelve on December 17th.
Lady was estimated to be in her 14th or 15th year of life. She was a recue dog and when Ginger was a year old the vet thought she was 3 or 4 years of age after looking at her teeth.
Anyway....all too soon they are taken from us.

Now I have Ed's son's chihuahua Oreo who is up in years too.
He was going to have her put down and I saw a good quality of life still in her.
She is alert, eats well and can still run. :0)
She will be my last dog as at my age it wouldn't be fair to my family to have to care or make decisions about a new dog when I go.
It's going to be a lonely world without a pet.
God Bless the animals.

(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweet lady I am so sorry!!! I am a proud and humble mistress to 2 lovely fur babies and feel your pain as I cannot imagine my life with out them.(1 happens to be a deer head chihuahua) Hang in there and love Oreo lots. Big HUGS from a fan in Alabama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you. It is so hard. My Minga is 21 and slowly deteriorating, and already my heart is broken. Like you, I will not have another pet. I, too, am getting up in years. I don't want that extra worry. Sending prayers your way.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry my friend ..I know how painful that is...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to lose such faithful friends.
    try to think about the good life you gave them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear little Ginger. She will be with Lady up there and they will play together, free from pain. Big hugs to you m/f.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry darlin... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, it's so hard to have to let an animal go. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like reading posts like this one, I cry right along with the writer. It's funny - if I read about losing a pet or a child, or someone hurting a pet or a child, I come unglued. If I read about the very same with an adult, it barely phases me. Think I may be screwed up! In any event, my heart hurts for you. I know this feeling all too well. Big hugs old friend. I hope that by now the pain had eased, even just a little. Write and let us all know how you are, okay?

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you