I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, December 09, 2013

My car is FIXED! Only took 15 days, but to be fair the new part wasn't avalable when the shit hit the fan, aka flood from A/C hose being plugged due to poor design.

Ed and I leave this beautiful weather in North Port, FL for freezing Murfreesboro,TN tomorrow (12/10)before daylight. BAH! HUMBUG! Maybe by Monday of next week we will be back in MA. So much to do before the 24th and so little time. No cards made out and maybe they won't be at the rate I am going. I've got what's called Lazyitis. 
The reason that we are going back to TN is his SIL Steve will be operated on Friday to reverse his four year old cholostomy,( the bag thingie) and he wants to be of a comfort to his daughter Debbie.  She's his oldest child. . Most likely spelled cholostomy wrong as I have a red line under it and I'm too darned tired to check for the correct spelling.

Been packing and cleaning off and on all day. Ed is running the vacuum through the house as I speak. :0)
His mother trained him right! He is not above doing housework of any kind. :0)

So this is IT for this time!

Captain's Table restaurant on Fishermen's Pier in Porta Gunta . I recommend it if you are ever in the area.

 
 
(((hugs)))
 
That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your car is fixed. I didn't realize that Murfreesboro got so cold. I used to live there, you know. Not too long. It was during the summer because when we went out we used to leave the door open and a sheepdog would come in and take residence. It was safe to do that back then.

    Travel safely, my friend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed's a good dad wanting to be there for his daughter. Sorry you have to leave the warm weather for the cold stuff. Don't worry about the Chrissy cards, they're just a piece of cardboard, you can send wishes on FB these days. Safe trip m/f.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying reading your continuing story!! So happy you're enjoying life. (for the most part anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, you look beautiful! And Happy! Yay for that! Be safe...I am in the west and I keep hearing all kinds of craziness in the weather patterns of the West.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you