Last week Ed and I spent the night at my house and was woken at 1 a.m. by the beagle howling, the Pomeranian yapping and the sound of someone repeatedly slamming a door or breaking it down.
It was the latter.
I opened my door to have a looksee and could see my daughter Jill near her bedroom door, but the fridge was blocking my view of her door and the pounding continued.
When I inquired as to what the Hell was happening, she looked at me with glassy eyes and in a slurred voice told me she had locked herself out of her room and Scott was kicking her door in for her as the door in for her as the dogs were locked in there.
Scott? Who the Hell is Scott???
When I went to bed I was aware that she had gone to the VFW and that her son Gil was supposed to get her at 10:30.
Later I learned that he went there and she refused to leave with him. Apparently this Scott is whom gave her a ride home and he came in to use the bathroom...so she says. Claimed his truck was left running.
After the door was kicked in, she came into my room and tried to get me on the defensive. I had many things to say to her and one of them was that what she was doing was called "elderly abuse" and if I had to, I would go to court and have her put out. ( Me speaking here)Yeah, yeah, I know. I am not strong enough to do this. I'll make excuses for her here. Her arm still hasn't healed, she hasn't held a job in moocho years, has no income now ( child support is over since her youngest went to live with his dad) it would mean my grandson Ryan would not have a free sitter for his 1 year old Gavin so that he could continue to save money to buy a house and so on and so on.
The following day her son Gil claimed he saw the man laying across her bed. She claimed he was petting Cash the beagle. She was just showing him her dog. Whatever!!!
I'll say it right here....Ed was very understanding of the situation and to be honest, I think I'd hightail my ass if the situation was reversed.
P,S. Neither Ed or I got any more sleep that night.
On top of her bedroom door being broken, minutes later I stepped out of my room to use the bathroom and what did I see..............every cabinet and drawer in the house pulled open and things over-turned in the living room. Gil was playing dumb when I asked what the hell happened and she came out of her room and asked who did it. He looks at her like she's the culprit, but I knew it was him. Why he did that ???? Guess the broken door wasn't enough and he needed to add to the confusion!
After that is when she came into our room with a wild look in her eyes and refused to leave and went on and on in her attempt to get me on the defensive. That is when Ed spoke words that she did not like to hear. Myself...I wanted to smash her face. I shit you not! She was so belligerent and obnoxious!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just finally got to reading posts. It's been quite awhile.
ReplyDeleteDo what you can to take care of you.
Sending you love and kisses!
you think you are helping her and her son..you are not...you are enabling them to continue this spiral of illness to the end..and the end is the death of one or both of them..
ReplyDeleteAs much as I totally understand how you feel, protecting your daughter, I have to agree with Jackiesue at this point. This will not end well and you should remove yourself and take care of yourself. Obviously, your family is not going to take care of you.
ReplyDelete