I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Busy....is GOOD! I shit you not!

Keeping myself busy between camping and Ed's and my house. :0)

Whomever my daughter Jill is seeing for counseling has to be a wonderful person. IS in my book. I shit you not!
I am seeing POSITIVE changes in her. :0)
She is showing Tracie the door( with my blessing) the next time she shows her face at the house. Her counselor told her she is too close to having a "stroke" if she allows Tracie to take any more space in her head.
  My grandson, (her 22 year old son Gil) sad to say is back to his old ways. She has found needles.
Of this I am sure, the day will come when she will be strong enough to show him the door.

It's almost 7 p.m. and we are at the campgrounds.  Us old folk are tucked in what is called The Leisure part of the park. Mighty quiet here, but nice.  I shit you not!
   About 5 miles from here a doe ran across the road just feet away from us on our way up here and
just awhile ago as I was sitting around the fire pit, a hummingbird flew right by me. Made a mental note to bring a HB feeder up here next week.
The geese that hang around here have had babies. Cute little balls of yellow fluff. Wish their parents were as cute. . Their crap is as big as my Chihuahua's crap. I shit you not!

Yesterday we went to the Cape. Brewster, MA. Rode in a beautiful bus with 46 other people wanting to visit the glass factory ( who ever can afford that beautiful stuff/glass ), went for a buffet at the Webster Inn and then....we fools went on a boat ride heading into the wind on a cold overcast day on the Bass River to look at rich people's homes/estates/whatever! ;0) There was no cover from the elements...just the covers/blankets we were given. Even then....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but fun anyway.
We started home at 4p.m. and right away the rain began to fall. Two and a half hours later we arrived back in my town and once I collected things from my house we headed to Ed's another hour away.
No way would I believe that we would still be awake going on eleven, but we were. I for one am going to sleep good tonight. Woke at 5 a.m. and don't I know it at this hour as I keep yawning.
So before I bore you to death, I will take my leave.

(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!









3 comments:

  1. See once you left your house things have to change and they did for the good of all. I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is in therapy and doing well. She will just get stronger and stronger as long as she is left to her own devices. It makes you grow up when you have no choice. Congrats Ed has taken all the drama out of your life. Have fun you two! Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on Jill for getting some counselling. She's a good person, she just needs some direction. Thank you so much for what you said on my blog, made me think

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear about Jill..really..she needs to try tough love on Gil.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you