I no longer sit in my bedroom at a PC keeping my husband company as he layed sick in bed unable to do much of anything else except watch tv in his waking hours.
These days my days are not spent in one room for the most part, although I must admit I am very comfortable in a recliner at Ed's with my laptop on my lap as I am at the moment. ;0)
We take rides, shop together, eat out frequently, play cribbage against each other in Pogo or with a deck of cards, go to my house a few hours every now and then and sometimes spend the night there and sometimes you will find me cooking a meal and getting alot of praise on the meal I made :0), doing a little housework ( very little as Ed is very capable and does .) I knit, I crochet, I read, I play poker games online, all things that I enjoy. The time FLYS way too fast. I shit you not!
Bottom line, I have what alot of women wish for in a man and am happy in this relationship.
Ed decided it was HE that needed to change his ways of thinking and DID.
On another note:
I have let my homelife go along in the state it is for many years and while some may think it's eassy to FIX, in my mind, IT ISN'T!
That being said.... I treasure my internet and blogger friends and while I don't write in my blog often now ...it's because I am in a better place. Be happy for me.
When time allows I read my friends blogs and when words come, I comment. Sometimes I have no comment on what the subject was and just say, stopped in to visit or something to that effect to let you know I'm interested to read what's going on in your life.
Ed and I are looking forward to camping season. A trip to Branson,Missouri ( I told him I had always wanted to go and he said LETS DO IT this year! ) :0)
Another strom is expected to leave plowable snow this weekend. Right now camping season seems a long way off. The season opens April 15th in most N.E. campgrounds and while we might not get much outdoor time, we will definately go.
Think Spring!
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!



The time will pass quickly in your happy new life, and soon you will be in that camper and heading off for new adventures. So excited for you, must look up Branson and see what's there.
ReplyDeleteThank you for thoughtful comment on my blog, sometimes you and I think so much the same, yet you have the wisdom of that little bit more experience than I have, and I treasure that.
I'm happy that you sound much more contented with Ed than before. So, old dogs can learn new tricks, HA!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have a lot to look forward to enjoy.
I can't wait for spring. I'm hoping we have that early spring that the groundhog predicted as I look outside at the snow we got last night. ugh!!
It does my heart well to hear you took like this. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMary
Youngest was having a tough time thinking his birthday was ever going to come. (march 15) We made a paper chain and you would not believe how small it's gotten. It is such a good reminder when we are shoveling yet another 5 inches of snow... like this weekend. :(
ReplyDeleteI have not been able to check in with most blogs, and I feel bad... but like you, I am happy and living very much in my real world... hopefully making more memories to blog about. It's a circle. I am happy that you are happy, and if I don't "see" you, I'll know you're good. :)
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU PAT, I TEND TO FORGET THE STRIDS YOU HAVE MADE. I'M HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER :) HUGS, PEARL
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you...now you and Ed need to come to West for Westfest..rub the noses of all those czech's in it ..your well and happy ..fuckthem..hahah
ReplyDeleteOh honey I am happy for you. You deserve all this happiness and more.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute of it and blog when you can.
I am looking forward to one day being as happy as you are. Maybe there is an Ed out there for me somewhere. lol
Love
Maggie
I'm very happy for you Pat...Life is way to short. I'm not online as much anymore myself, and I think it's a good thing :)
ReplyDelete