Some days I'm content with my life as it is and others....not so much.
All the unresolved crap going on at home depresses me. My house is not warm and inviting. My bedroom rug is marked with a gazillion puddles of dog piss, thanks to my pom Lady. I love her dearly, BUT! Until she passes away, I am unable to replace the rug or get a wooden floor installed as I have done in the other two bedrooms. Her age was estimated to be around three to four when I got her and it's been ten years. Sooooo...that project is on hold. As is also the parlor as i will need to put all my bedroom furniture in there while the work is going on in my bedroom. I haven't replaced my livingroom furniture. Except for one computer chair in there... it's a play room for great grand Gavin during the week.
Had to go up in the attic last week to find social security papers and ..... well all I can say is it not only is a DUMP up there, but in having a new roof put on last year , all that black particle crap comes down through the rafters during the roof installation and it's all over everything. What an effin mess.
What I need to do is take things down ( area by area ) and decide what to keep and what to get rid of, then vacuum and place the KEEP stuff back up there. The work to do up there .... is exhausting to even think about, let alone what needs to be done in the house itself.
Sooooooooooooo, I walk away ...and leave it all behind. It's easier that way. I shit you not!
Glenn my dear neighbor was taken off life support today. All brain activity was gone. If it wasn't, he faced another surgery today to remove the hip of the leg that was amputated. I can't begin to tell you what a great guy this young man was. Many a time he came when called to help pick hubby up off the floor. Just 6 months ago he was attending my hubby's funeral and here he is,just in his fifties about to be waked and buried himself. I'm not dealing with this very well. I can only imagine how his family is hurting.
Ed...he's a great guy. Well he is when he isn't moody. Even then, he's a good guy...but I can't ( make that I don't want to) put up with his insecurity moods. After yesterday, I think he now understands where HE STANDS....
NUT HOUSE or not, I will take my Nutshouse !
I won't like it, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been knitting ( a baby sweater for Ed's grand daughters new arrival come May) and I have been tearing out. Shit happens! :0(
I am getting sloppy on reading blogs. Take today for instance. That upsets me.
Some days I have lots on my mind. Shit happens! :0(
Thank you to all my blogger friends that follow me and care about what's going on in my life. I do care about what is going on in your life...even if I don't show it all the time.
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all care about you too Pat, life is full of sad times and good times, you have had so many good days lately. Sorry about your friend, that sucks at such a young age. May he rest in peace. Pretty crazy that the adult in your home cannot take care of the dog piss. On a lighter note I may get my house tomorrow or Monday. So I'm pretty excited about that. My poor Mother is going through a crack on one of her vertabre so me and my sister take turns taking care of her. My sis just retired so she carries more of the time with Mom but she was Mom's favorite so there you go! Ha Hugs, Pearl
ReplyDeleteYour life sounds a little crazy in the bad way ..... I think you need a good night out! When my dog became unable to hold it while we were gone, I put doggie diapers on her. They were expensive. I eventually bought regular diapers and cut a hole for her tail. It really helped with the messes.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your friend. Life can be so unfair sometimes.
Hang in and hang on. Hugs, friend.
I missed this post somehow. So sorry about your friend, it's really sad.
ReplyDeleteI can't handle insecure men, they really shit me. It's exhausting to have to reassure them over and over.
Still think you should try "ToyBoys R Us" LOL
sorry about your friend..that's so sad..
ReplyDelete