I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, December 28, 2012

Damn,Damn, DAMN,Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean that in a Good Way. I shit you not!
This isn't a kiss and tell. This is "the morning after." ;0)
No complaining and not bragging, but three hours of bonding,foreplay and love making and a short interlude this morning has me all aglow at 7 a.m. Ahem! Him too!
He is adept at what to do with breasts (insanity... here I come)....kisses taste like more and is a willing learner in every other area. Asks questions about my body parts and what turns me on. THIS, I've never experienced. The men I've been to bed with were never talkers. Never ,ever showed their vulnerability .
After last night....I better not hear him shoot himself down! I shit you not!
He has hangups on what's naughty and nice, ie: oral on him and can't understand why a woman would put THAT in her mouth, etc. My explanation must have been good, because he confessed last night that he now likes oral, 49% which leaves 51 % somewhere or somewheres else.
It was powerful to hear him say that he felt like he was higher than a kite ......and I was floating right up there with him. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Hey................not bad for 80 and 75 year olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to be alive and FEEL out of this world. . I shit you not!
I still have my Caution Flags up,holding back so to speak,  but hope to be able to take them down and LOVE 100%.
(((hugs)))


That's All Folks!



4 comments:

  1. I want to be like you :D...great stuff...enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya, girl. May this coming year be the one that all of your dreams come true.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am you and will become you. Men everywhere had better hold on to their hats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you