The hours in a day seem shorter and thus...I find less time to get things done as well as learn new things. I shit you not!
Going between two houses ( though not often ) twenty five miles apart cuts into my time.
Okay...do I see someone making like they are playing a violin. ;0)
I'm in Natick this morning and have been since last Wednesaday I believe. Waiting on my son Randy to show. Ed wants his toilets changed from 14 1/2 inches tall to 16 1/4. We picked one out at Home Depot yesterday and gave Randy the SKU # and he picked them up in NH ( no taxes.) He will install them and take the old ones to the dump near him for a reasonable fee. It's a WIN WIN!
Things are still good in MY CAMP. :0) Not to say that things are perfect, but SEX isn't everything.
On the HOME FRONT....things are UP AND DOWN. Gilby goes for ten days of treatment today...his dad will be taking him and supposedly he and his wife have made plans for him to enter a 3 month program after that. We have heard THIS before, but are hopeful that it pans out.
Jill is still drinking herself to death as far as I'm concerned. She called here right before nine p.m. last night to tell me she loved me and was sloshed. Not Pie Eyed, but SLOSHED just the same. :0(
Two or three days ago she had to call the police on the Whine Bucket and have him escorted out of the house. He had some words with her son Gil and she asked him or told him not to talk to her son that way and he threw her rum and coke in a RED SOLO CUP at her. Supposedly....THEY ARE DONE.
THIS IS where I am going to step in. I've been quiet long enough. If I am home and he comes to the door I will tell him to leave. He has brought the police to my door at least three times now and I'VE HAD IT! I shit you not!
Randy should be here any moment. There are lots of things I've left out. Like ....I'm playing nurse to Ed's hand.....15 stitches were taken to close up the top of his right hand after that carcenoma was removed. Ouchie!
Gilby took some of my costume jewelry thinking it had value. Jill called the police and it was all located...at least I think it's all back. Until I go to wear a certain piece and don't see it...I'll know. sighhhhhhhhhhh I didn't get the entire story on that escapade.
Lots more....just no time. I'm busy....which can BE GOOD. :0)
Tracie is haunting Jill every night. :0( She traded her 2011 Dodge for a 2002 Buick and got $1000 cash, plus her sales tax taken care of. That's all she wanted for the trade/deal. . Boy was that car salesman must be a happy camper.
Okay, I have to go. My son is here. (((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck with it all and your right Busy "IS" good!!
ReplyDelete*sigh*
ReplyDeleteCan't you move and not tell them where you are going?
Sounds like you are busy but in a good way. Gotta say I didn't quite get the last part about the cars but that's ok. I am really tired. Kisses!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your good with Ed and enjoying life. It's a good thing to put your foot down with the dumb shit and tell him you don't want him around no more. What would be great is to have a no contact order against him and that he is not allowed near your property. Then that way you can call a cop and he will immediately go to jail. He sounds so abuisive and not dealing with a full deck. Jill won't get well until she rids her self of him. No worries let them fall on there own and they will come out of it eventually. Stay away and don't worry about them. Hugs, Pearl
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are finally happy. Jill needs a treatment program as well, my friend. When one drinks as heavy as she does, there is a problem.
ReplyDelete