I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

D D The lump in my throat

gets bigger and bigger. I shit you not!
Took blogger friend Mary's advice and ordered a book to read today which is about the five stages of grief.
Maybe it will help...sure hope so.  Read over some of my past posts for the past month or so today. The writing was on the wall....still I was blind to it until the end.  (((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

8 comments:

  1. I know it's scary...we are here to listen and I'm sure everything will be alright. Not the grieving part, that will take time, but the rest will work out, you'll see ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) I love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been through a terrible loss so it is only natural for you to feel as you are. For now, concentrate on the little things...eating, showering, dressing. You might want to find a grief support group in your area. It is very supportive to share your feeling with others who are going through the same pain. You might start checking out hospitals and churches to see if they offer one. If not trying googling to find a group in your area.

    I know that right now you feel like this pain will never end, but one day you will begin to feel better. (((Hugs)))

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat,
    Here is a link to a site that I've found helpful. It has some nice info on grief and may help reassure you that you're not going crazy. My only complaint with it is that the print is a little small, but it's worth it.

    http://journeyofhearts.org/index.html

    Take care,
    lolamouse (Sheri)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Sarah died I found reading books on the subject was very helpful, parents go through such similar reactions when they lose a child and I daresay it is so when a woman loses her husband and life mate.
    Also you were told conflicting information about his condition towards the end so how could you really know how it was going to turn out?
    Acceptance of what has happened will come, it's just hard to have to go through all the other stuff to get to that but I found living it through it rather than trying to avoid it was the best way through the early days.
    Writing was helpful to me as well, I kept a journal, only for me back then but I later put it on Sarah's site for others to read. Just do what works for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all take a blind eye when it comes to this, you can never be prepared for death. Glad to hear your reading this book it's the first step. Hugs to you back lady, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. your not any different from anyone that has faced what you did...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you