I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

D D Late to bed...early to rise

That's not how that is suppose to go. :0(
Up at 3 a.m. Foot cramps began my ascent out of bed. Damned big toe starts to curl up and then the cramping commences. Within minutes of me laying there awake wishing these cramps to go away, hubby wakes to pee.  He stood up with his legs braced against the side of the bed to use his urinal and he stood there and stood there and stood there. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Finally he lay back down and put the urinal under his penis....which doesn't look too comfy, so I suggested I cath him. He was undecisive, so I got out of bed and made a cup of coffee. Just as I am about to clean my purse out.... I hear him ask if I was going to cath him.   200 mls and he is now comfortable to fall back to sleep.
Now...you might wonder why the middle of the night purse cleaning .  Sunday , late afternoon I went to pay son Randy for the cement and things he purchased and I only had a $100 bill and a few fives and ones. I handed him the hundred and told him to bring me the change Monday. He wouldn't hear of it and went somewhere to cash it. Handed me back two twenties and a ten that I put in my purse.
Last night I went to put $20 in a birthday card ...........NO TWENTIES, NO TEN.  WTF! Did a brief search before I headed out to Walmart with Tracie last night around 7 p.m. Came up EMPTY!
Just as I did at 3:30 a.m. this morning. :0( Took every last piece of crap out  hoping against hope that I'd find it somewhere in there. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Jill called me  to ask me if I gave hubby his pills before I left for Walmart and I let her know I was missing $50. NOW....either she took it, or grandson Gil took it.  Lovely family I have ............................................

Hubby had two areas on his face biopsied yesterday and lots of liquid nitrogen was used on his hands and head. Blisters  popped up everywhere last night.  IF there is no cancer cells found in the tissue that was taken, he will go back in 6 months as he has done for years.

Mothers Day went very nice. Heard from or saw all of my kids, but one. Son Larry. Guess the early Mothers Day card, gift and the meal was IT. Kind of prefer it that way as he has NO interaction with his siblings when he has come for a cookout . He's like ...a wet rag at get togethers. Everyone that came had smiles for each other and were glad to see each other. :0) Nice memories.

Oh my gosh! It's past 5 a.m.   Already the day is flying past me. I see DAYLIGHT!
If I can't fall back to sleep now, I will surely be taking a nap sometime today. BBL

 Got a nap in closer to noon. :0)  Ran a few errands. Dropped my new watch off to get fixed. :0( A pin fell out of the band.   Post office run to mail b-day cards and buy stamps. Cleaned the squirrel cage. All that fun kind of stuff.

Jill says she confronted Gil about my missing money and he denied taking it. SOooo...what's new. 

Son Randy came and worked his arse off getting the last stump out of the front flower bed under the front picture window.  THEN...it began to rain.   One day soon I will have plants growing there. Same with the porch and steps being sanded and stained. The weather is unpredictable. One day nice, the next it rains.

WTF! Just found a post I started at 4 a.m. on the 12th.  Hmmmmmmmmm looks like I may be getting forgetful. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't say much.
I will let this be another time that I don't say much. No sleep...makes Pat DULL. I shit you not! ;0)


(((hugs)))


That's All Folks!

7 comments:

  1. I hate that cramping. Used to be it started if I turned. Now, I can just be lying there comfortably and it starts. This growing old business is no picnic.

    Glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day. Mine was quiet. My eldest visited, my youngest called. Of course, I did the cooking and baked my own cake. LOL!!! But hey, I enjoyed it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that why I can't sleep? Because my brain keeps talking to me?

    Damn. I need to get my brain some prozac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH it was my own brain talking to me. I like me. Instead I have multiple dreams about my 1st husband cheating on me. The rest of the time I either have other nightmares or really involved dreams.
    Cramps? Funny you should mention that. Hunter was out fishing last night and this morning in high waves. He isn't the best on waves because his two artificial hips make it weird/hard to keep his balance. So he warned me that he would probably wake me with his hollering and swearing. The only thing I know it that when you have a cramp, you are supposed to "walk it off." They used to advise you take Quinine but I don't think they do now.
    Glad you had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I'll follow you! Sucks about the missing money.
    Big (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same problem sometimes when my brain won't shut up! And I totally understand that when you don't get enough sleep it's hard to focus. It really sucks that "someone" stole your money, geez you shouldn't have to worry about that in your own home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. having a spot biopsied in July...Dr said he is 99.9% sure it's nothing, but better save...
    raining here too and my lawn is turning into a hay-field because it is to wet to mow .Sorry about the $...pretty sad really :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. my mind wouldn't shut down the past 2 nights...and the muscle relaxers I take for my leg cramps are not working any more..feck

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you