I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, May 10, 2012

D D He'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz back

Let's just leave that as ................she went out ALONE around 5:30 p.m. and came back dragging the cat around 10:15 p.m. 
I don't  even want to know why. I shit you not!

Ginger is still hacking and I am waiting for the vet to open at 8 a.m. ( it's 7:25 now ) and they will sedate her and look down her throat.

At 1 p.m. I have to have hubby in Boston for his Urology followup. Son Randy decided that he will be the one that drives us there. I'm sure Jill will be relieved that she doesn't have to pack up baby Gavin and spend hours away from home ....when I tell her.
Yesterday's appointment took over 2 hours. I nodded off frequently out in the (void of patients) waiting area. When his eye doctor called me in to show me just what he can and can't read.....I was amazed.  His vision straight on is very good with his glasses. It's just distance. SO...for watching the TV he will have a pair of glasses, for reading the newspaper up close he will have another pair of glasses and for holding the newspaper further than nine inches from his face.....another pair.  It's his periferal vision that is non existant in his left eye,  I was explained. For a moment there,  I was about to ask, "then why isn't he able to drive?"  He has one cataract....not bad enough for surgery ......and once again I was told with his past history of brain bleeds and other medical problems, it isn't something they want to put him through.
I'm thinking like and voiced....it's a" piece of cake surgery ." Guess not with him from what his eye doctor says. Any invasion in his medical condition is to be avoided.   Dang.... if you saw him throw his "hissy fits" one would never know his medical condition was fragile.  The RAGING BULL best describes him. I shit you not!

Posted in LARGE LETTERS today is a warning from BLOGGER that they will soon "take our sunshine away."  No more Old Blogger. :0(  Why do people fuck with a "good thing?"

10 a.m
This vet place doesn't have the specialized vets it would take to sedate Ginger and put a scope down her throat.  Why....I was told on the phone the other day that if the cough persists call early a.m., come in and this procedure will be done is beyond me. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh  The veterinarian told me what he suspected from her xrays taken the other day.... took 2 more xrays which confirm his suspicion. DX is Collapsed Trachea.  I can see what he pointed out on her xrays. :0(  RX'd Prednisone.  WHICH she vomited  up after less than an hour after taking it. . No cure...no good outlook.

My best Internet Friend had some bad news for me yesterday too.  Malignant tumor in her colon. Please pray for Judy aka/Pea that the surgery will wipe out that SOB Cancer.. (((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

8 comments:

  1. Daf,

    What else can happen? Poor Ginger....I'll keep her in my prayers. I'll be just fine....meet with the surgeon on Wednesday. Paul and Lucy will be here. What ever will be will be. Chelsea "spoke" to me last night. Her nameplate fell off her little box as I was talking to a friend on the phone. She's watching out for Momma.
    Sending love,(((hugs))and prayers your way.

    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did that happen to Ginger? And I'll be praying for your friend Pea. Take care of yourself Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little Ginger. I hope all goes okay and they finally get to the bottom of this.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending good thoughts for your friend and hope Ginger feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your cat. I do believe your friend will be ok. This is a pretty curable cancer. I will pray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Pea, I hope she is okay.
    Hope Ginger gets better I know how much you love your animals especially those doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good thoughts and lit candles for your friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw hell, sorry about Ginger. I know how easy it is to love a dog... still missing mine like crazy.

    And I hope your friend wins over the cancer.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you