I continued to express my dismay at everything. Only g son Gil was here to hear me and he took the vac to the parlor so his brother's friends didn't see all the shit on the floor in there. Same with some of the boxes and a few other things that I did not get out in a shed yesterday ( too heavy for moi).
Jill came home around 11 a.m. I wasn't through expressing my dismay at the situation in this house. Both she and Gil were telling me I should take another happy pill. sighhhhhhhhhhh
She claims/claimed she cleaned the dog bowls and mat a few weeks back. Wellllllll.. Hooptie DO! How about every couple of days.
Then she tells me that Butchie, his daughter Alex and his old buddies g daughter will be coming to swim. Jamie is Jill's first loves grand daughter. NOW tell me about it being a small efffin world! IN fact Chris introduced Jill to Butchie. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Chris was an abuser when he was 15/16. Hear he has changed. ( went to different programs on abuse)...things might have been different if he wasn't free with his hands back 35 years. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wellllllllllllllllllllllll SHUT MY MOUTH.....when Butchie came with the kids, he mentioned in their conversation that she was lucky he doesn't own a gun (jokingly). IT SEEMS...she went to his house after the VFW and all he saw was a silouette outlined in his bedroom door.
You know me...I can't keep my mouth shut....asked her how far it was to his place from the VFW. About the same difference in distance. Told her ONE DAY she will kill a person or family. Went further and repeated myself that I WILL NOT BAIL HER OUT or pay a lawyer A CENT!. She told me she didn't want me to. She will spend the night in jail and get a public defender.
Fucking answer for everything....she has. I need to take better CHILL pills, they said. I had had choice words for him before he told me that. Told him he best have the money to bail her out and hire and atty and pay for drunk driving school and all that good shit!
Out of his ear shot, I said to her, " thought you told me that you had the time of your life last night" and she repeated she did. I'm not stupid enough to think it was Butchie she was having that TIME with. Asked her if Al was married. "Mom I'm not going to answer that with you being in a bad mood."
My response to her was..."what happened to your Code Of Honor that you would never mess with someones husband?" You didn't like it when it happened to you! MY GUESS IS that has fallen by the wayside too when she has enough alcohol in her.
Presently I have Ryan,Sarah,Gavin, Gil, Butchie,Alex and Jamie around or in the pool and more will be coming. Jill ran back to the VFW to wash up the many pans she didn't touch last night......as her and Al must have been having too much "fun." Hubby is out in his wheelchair watching them and I am going to spread out on my bed and try to say...."Fuck You World" and snooze. BBL
Woke to Sarah's parents and 2 grown brothers that still live at home here. Everyone was in the front yard eating my potato salad and steak tip sitting around that hexagon wood picnic table that Jill doesn't want and soooooooo son Randy put a For Sale sign on it and is hoping to sell it. Personally ....we could use it! Kids don't care that it's hard to get your legs up and over to sit and Miss Jill was sitting at it too ....just like nothing. ;0) For the life of me... I can't remember Sarah's mother's name. She is more personable today. Let me think.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Fuck it...let me go ask Jill.
SHE"S SLEEPING! Oh yeah......she did work yesterday, had the time of her life last night, worked this morning........understandable...that's she's tired. Butchie split with Alex and Jamie...AGAIN. They are tired of swimming and are boredddddddddddddddddd. Hubby is out on the back deck going down Memory Lane with Sarah's dad. He was Army ....games they played as kids, those kinds of memories. ;0) WTF! I can't think of his name either!
Checked on that AirForce uniform that I was the sole bidder on and someone OUTBID me. Four people are bidding on this uniform. I swear people have their friends bid against people. Who the efff else would want this uniform with a size 40L top huge waisted pants???? Anybody else got a loved one they want to lay out in this??? Tomorrow is the last day and I will be staying glued to my computer and Ebay! I shit you not. I want this uniform top BAD! I shit you not!
They were asking $30 to begin the bidding. I bid $45 max and the Bid is up to $46. Bastards..........;0)
5:10 p.m. found me on the road headed to Walmart , then on to the Outback was my plan. From there the cemetary in my town to put a flag on hubby's brother's grave ( whomever puts those flags on graves have NEVER put one on his brother Jimmy's grave :0( ) Flowers for my mom and dads.
It dawned on moi at 5:20 p.m. Sarah's parents names. Sharon and David. Before I left I went to say goodbye to them......they had left. AGAIN WITHOUT SAYING an even...go fuck yourself. They have never said hello, goodbye , thanks for everything....NOTHING! No small wonder that I don't remember their fucking names. One would think that after ten years she would get over her fucking mad at Jill for approving them living together at 18 and 20. Just cause her first love ( Sarah's father ) left her.....didn't mean that Ryan would leave Sarah.
Sarah took her step dad David's last name when she was around sixteen. He must be a wonderful step dad to her. :0)
A new friend of Ryan and Sarah's , her boyfriend, 2 of their friends kids and a friend of theirs ( all girls around 8, Alex's age were here when I left.
Where was I???? Oh , heading to Walmart. Filled my cart and went to the register. Opened my purse and noticed two twenties folded together. WTF! After paying slightly over $150 for groceries the night before, I drove over to the ATM in the same parkinglot and withdrew $100 in case son Randy needed gas money. My purse save but a few $1's was EMPTY at that time.Until last year, I had never had or used an ATM card. Son in FL talked me into getting one and BOY am I glad he did now!
Someone was KIND ENOUGH to leave me $40 of my $100. That someone would be GIL! UNLESS I sleep walk and went shopping in the middle of the night...HE STOLE IT!
The company never came in my bedroom and I was stupid again and left my purse on the bench at the table for about an hour last night while I put groceries away, etc. . Three times I passed it on the way into my bedroom and the third time I scolded myself for not getting my purse into my bedroom and DID. It was THEN I should have checked my purse, but of course I didn't. :0( I tell you...Gil has to be damned good at stealing out of purses. I was in and out and about so much that my mind didn't conceive he had any opportunity. Foolish me!
My fucking wallet is under my mattress now and watch me leave home without it. :0(
Soooooooooooo back to Walmart.....paid by check....drove on to the Outback and ate. Got in my car and it was pill time for hubby so I called home to ask Jill to give him them. Told her about my missing money. We are suppose to talk about it.....when??? I let her know how disparaged I was. All I do is try to make things better for everyone else and I get money stolen from me. The matress' for daughter Cheryl's three kids will be delivered today. Bought matrress protectors ( cloth, not plastic) and pillows for all three. Was going to get them each a nice blanket....and forgot:0(
It was getting dark, ( 8 p.m. ) so I headed back into my town to the cemetary.
No flag on Jimmy's grave ( surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) Flags were waving everywhere else. The thing we purchased for the headstone to hold a flag was missing AGAIN. In the beginning it was glued to the headstone. Somehow, the glue didn't hold. It would always be by the headstone and hubby would glue it on again....and again. THIS TIME....POOF! I stuck the flag in the dirt, put flowers ( silk ) on each of my parent's graves and began to look for the other Jimmy's grave. Deb's father James. Knew it was in the same section as our grave...just further back from the main road. I walked the length between the cemetary road our grave is off of and the next cemetary road , back and forth. Called Deb....no answer. Called my son and he answered. Deb was in a Conference Call. He's trying to explain to me where he thinks Jim's grave is and I'm walking from one road to the other and up a row and back to the road my car is parked on and up a road ....over and over reading the names off headstones. His ashes are buried on top of his mother's grave. . Six...seven rows up... I gave up. It was dark.
Hung up, apologized to Jim for not finding him , but I remembered him. He has a plaque with his service info on it. Those always have a flag placed on them, so I take comfort in the fact that I'm certain he was remembered and a flag flys over him.
Home....put most of my purchases away. Left Cheryl's things in my car trunk. Last time we talked she had told me she had been out of toothpaste for two weeks and purchased some with the money I had given her. Bought her two more tubes, deo, bandaids, Ibuprofin that she needed last time she was here and I had none to give her and other things like that. Six pack of Dove soap. I wish I had stayed in Walmart shopping longer, but I knew the clock was ticking and darkness would come. If I am to be truthful.... even roads I am very familiar driving are NOW giving me trouble traversing after dark. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gil was not home. Nor was he home after ten when I called it a night.
I keep hearing from Jill that he can't be doing hard drugs cause he passes the drug test or he would not be RX'd his meds..... maybe so, but the money I keep missing sure the hell buys those BLUNTS!
He hasn't given up pot and it isn't required. I can't imagine that his friends are that good that they keep sharing their POT and BLUNTS with him and expect NOTHING IN RETURN.
NOR DOES SHE!
Jill cleaned up or Ryan did, the dirty serving plates, grille utensils, etc. I left them there and was pleasantly surprised to see the kitchen pretty much as I had left it that morning upon my return. :0)
OMG! I am suppose to be somewhere this morning. Just ran for my date book. 10:50 a.m. PHEW.... checkup with the spine doctor that injected the cortisone. Now to find which town I have to go to. He has three offices.
(((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds to me like you're not appreciated. How dare they tell you to take a better chill pill!!!
ReplyDeleteThe two of them need to be booted from your home. It makes me so mad when I hear this is the kind of thanks you get. I know Jill's your daughter, but right now she's taking advantage of you...and making me very, very angry.
Mary
People stealing things from graves are the lowest. Pisses me off too that you have to hide your money in your own house, and the next time they tell you to up your meds, tell them to move out and you will not need the meds...the nerve!!!
ReplyDeleteDentist visit went well, didn't need the root canal after all. Drained the abscess today and after i finish my antibiotics they'll fix it up. Glad i have dental insurance.
they have worn out their welcome..
ReplyDeleteUngrateful buggers all of 'em. And how dare those people come and eat your food and not even greet you or say thank you. I'd be banning them from future visits, but that's just me (did it to my own inlaws!)
ReplyDeletePat I don't understand how you can't see my new blog if you were able to leave a comment? It's not a private blog as such I just haven't given out the url to too many people. I'll email it to you again though.
Fancy telling you to take a happy pill, I have steam coming out of my ears now, I'll have to go straighten my hair again. LOL
(((Hugs)))
Sounds to me like its time to do some REAL "house cleaning" and get rid of a few kids!
ReplyDeleteOk. Gil? Buh-Bye. Give him a sack lunch and a quarter. I am serious! Annnnd unless YOU have invited someone to come to YOUR house, they are not welcome. Damn. I don't know who's worse....me or you!? But let's keep sending each other the love. Someone needs to!
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid to open my mouth-you know how I get when people hurt my friends! I'll be nice and say I agree with the other comments!
ReplyDeleteIf I weren't afraid of hurting your feelings I would tell you it's time to scrape the barnacles from your ass and toss them the fuck overboard.
ReplyDeleteYou don't need chill pills, they're inconsiderate and thieving assholes who need to get the fuck out!!!
And NOW. Not later.
But I won't say those things.
I'll loan you my Western boost with the real pointy heels. Just point and aim at their behinds then kick HARD (for they guys I suggest you try the front!)
ReplyDeleteOOOOps ....I meant TOES! The real pointy heels on shoes are long gone since I'm afraid to break an ankle!
ReplyDelete(It's been a long day!)
As soon as the boyfriend of Jill told me to take a chill pill, my gun would have come out and I would say "get out and don't you ever come back!"
ReplyDelete