WTF! In my minds eye I can see me going to the safe at 8a.m. right after the bathroom door closed behind him. I'm confused to say the least. I shit you not!
He never said a word. Never asked where his meds were. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Son Randy came around noon. Everyone else ( Jill,Gil and Logan ) had left for work and I decided I'd kick back, watch tv and with any luck...nod off. THEN came Randy....but with a WAVE OFF of my hand as I tried not to miss any of the 600 plus man....he mosied out of my room. Left to my own devices, I fell asleep. :0) Two p.m. found hubby getting out of the bathroom with my help . I opened the safe to retrieved his 2 p.m. meds and that's when I discovered MY ERROR! ????????????????????????
Son Randy made himself busy out in the front side yard area and worked q u i e t l y. :0)
Brunch is over....fed hubby and myself and now I'm going to shower, dress and in general....Wake Up!
I piddled in my closet earlier ( loosely speaking ) trying to make some sort of arrangement out of all the shit I have in there. Not working...I tell you. Not now, NOT EVER!
Excuse moi....on second thought forget it. Hubby just called out to me, "have I got any on my legs?' Awhile ago he called me in our room to tell me that if I rub a slice of pickle ( daily ) on the two spider vein areas on my right leg, it will make them disappear. My reply to him....I'm attached to them. ;0) Such a smartass, I am.
He was trying to insert the cath in the head of his penis ( not in the opening ) and drew blood this morning. :0( Looks like I will have to take over that part too. He can still do the inserting once it's placed right. Ya Think!
Now for the crux of my problem
It's now 4 p.m. Randy has left for the day. He arranged blocks out on my side yard...big square blocks and is talking of putting stone dust down to fill in the spaces and keep them in place. Definately an improvement over what that area where I fed skunks,possums and such...looked like.
My Cheryl called me yesterday....now what was the reason? Pause....... to ask me my thoughts on something....and I've plum forgot what. Maybe it was about a spice or ingredient I use in something.
Tracie called me a few hours ago. She found her cell phone. Long story that she will tell me about when she comes later. Told her I didn't know what I felt up to, so she said she'd wait a few hours before coming here. Still don't know what I feel like doing. Target did not charge me for nor put the Excedrin migraine, the two bottles of Tylenol 325mg for hubby and some mascara that I had up on the counter in my order...need to get those. Walmart does not carry the Tylenol 325 acetimetiphen.
Ohhhhhhh Ginger...hack...hack....hack. HONEY????? Let me try HONEY. BRB
I should do a little ironing. Asked Jill to leave the ironing board up after she did her and Gil's uniforms up. My clothes closet is bulging. It's become a sickeness with me. NOW it's not a case of what can I wear, BUT too many choices before me and it's "what to wear." IF I keep eating the fried stuff and pizza I will be back to "what do I have to wear."
Sombay was full of compliments about how I looked and me wearing jewelry. Wear it more often, she said. I have, I have...but I seldom see them. She is so excited that her oldest is retiring from the AirForce after 20 years of service and at least 3 tours in Afghanistan and other hot spots. He's a sweetheart ;0). If only I was younger and single. ;0) He married just a few short years ago and he and his wife valerie are the proud parents of an 8 month old daughter. Valerie's dad is SERVICE and she has had that life of base to base, country to country and the two of them met in Germany where Jeffrey was stationed at the time. She is much younger than Jeff, but very mature and they make a wonderful couple. Couldn't be happier for them. Her middle son Jimmy travels , I MEAN TRAVELS for the company he works for and is hardly home. maybe a week out of a month. He has a long term girlfriend, but there is no wedding in the making with him being away so much. She must be a great girl too. So Jeff will come home to MA from his last station ( which is a base in OK ) and Sombay will get to be around them and watch her newest grandchild grow up.
She was BEAMING yesterday. :0)
The gang came home at five. Logan worked his butt off again and Michelle and Joe are very happy with his performance. They will have him help out in the kitchen again.....soon.....WITH PAY! ;0)
It's five thirty and Jill is stepping out to the VFW. No sign of Tracie yet. I can dig it!
Guess I'll scout up something to feed hubby. BBL
Monday morning...................how to spend over $400 before 9 a.m. in the morning. JUST ASK ME!
Non slip work shoes and aprons ordered online and the VET. After another horrid night for both Ginger and myself, I brought Ginger in as soon as they opened. The vet doesn't know what could be wrong with her. It's possible a grain of rice is in her trachea, but not probable. Xrays showed a beautiful heart and lungs and no sign of a prolapsed trachea which some dogs get in advanced age. THAT cough comes on gradually, NOT like Gingers. Weight 13.8 Looks more like a terrier than a chihuahua. ;0) Lil Porky. RX'd antibiotics to give her every 12 hours WITH FOOD and 1/4 of another pill that is to control her coughing and will make her drowsy ( every 6 hours.) $239 for today's visit. If she needs further care........................... ka ching!
It's pitiful listening to her and I know her ribs must be damned sore. Mine would be from even less coughing than she has done.
Remembered hubby's meds at nine when I got home from the vet and got Ginger's meds in her. A PLUS for me this morning. Hour late.............. better late than never......................;0)
I have no ambition this morning. SO........... what's new!
Went out to eat with Tracie last night. Applebees. Told her to choose our poison. I had the Bourbon chicken and shrimp dish. Very tasty. Then I came home and popped a chocolate chip cookie in my mouth. :0(
The weight goes on so damned fast. I shit you not!
Another action packed afternoon between son Randy, two grands and the one great. People are doing and moving about. Different conversations going on. Three TV's. Cash stole hubby's sandwich when I went to close my bedroom door. Randy keeps leaving it open to work out in the yard on locating where the water pipe has burst. No rest for the weary! Earlier I nodded off and hubby went to visit Jill . She told me he apologized saying he does not know why he does the things he does. Later on he told her that I said..." go see Jill, she's in the kitchen." HUH! WTF! He should have left well enough alone after he apologized. I shit you not!
Hasn't apologized to me..... nor do I want one cause it means SHIT. TRUST needs to be earned and quite frankly....I can't see it happening.
4:30 p.m.
(((hugs)))
Things I have mentioned in other posts
My $4 LadyBug candy dish
My son Terry on his 56th birthday May2nd.
That's all folks!
Hope the dog gets better, poor little thing.
ReplyDeleteTerry's a nice looking man Pat, nice eyes.
happy birthday Terry
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Terry. Poor little doggie. I hope they find out what's causing the cough. Don't you wish they could tell us what's bothering them?
ReplyDeleteMary
hope ginger feels better soon...like the ladybug dish, very cute
ReplyDeleteI hated it when my dog was sick, it's just like having another kid, really.
ReplyDeleteYour son is a handsome guy.
I need to go get some Excedrin. Thanks for the reminder.