go I! Took a shower around five p.m. IF I had my DRUTHERS, I'd have stayed in bed and rotted for a second day. Knowing that won't solve a thing, I talked some sense into myself. Showered and dressed.
Son Randy came here around noon to put my old/new PC together in my room and do some other things that have been left unfinished. Couldn't keep his mouth shut about what he sees as WRONG around here. Like Gil watching tv or playing an XBOX game instead of getting a job. Kept making snide remasrks that could be heard BY ALL in the household. Which is ironic... because Randy has had himself in a whole shitload of trouble ....even before he was a teenager. HE SEES WRONG IN EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF!!!!! Couldn't keep his mouth shut and pissed Jill off BIG TIME. TODAY is NOT THE END OF IT! Everyone seems to think they can put their two cents in about what goes on in this house. THESE ARGUMENTS should not be even taking place IN MY PRESENSE! I shit you not!
I listen to him and want to run away. I listen to her and want to run away. Then hubby gets going and I want him to GO AWAY.
THEN....ever so present in my mind is the plight of my nephew Drew and what is going to happen with him. On top of THAT...I am sick and tired of having to leave the house with Tracie. THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reminded hubby that his sister Ann's birthday was today, so he called her. Just as I opened the bathroom door to come out so that Gil could use it to pee, I heard him telling her ( for the umpteenth time) how Tracie won't leave our room so he can pee. That's BULL SHIT, I yelled out the bathroom door.
Thoughts of grabbing a pillow and going to a parkinglot to get rid of all the unwanted shit is steadily building up to a cresendo ....where I want to run away SCREAMING....is looking attractive.
I hear Mike NOW complaining to Randy that the new sliding door sill is too high. It seems it to me too. He explained that we had a piece of wood there to build up the area in front of it before so that his wheelchair could go in and out easier. THAT WE DID.... then I hear him ( Randy) say smartily, don't worry about it, Butchie will fix it for you.
I am going to be pissing him off before the day is over. He won't like it when I tell him to stay home for a few days cause we all need a break.
It's after 5:30. baby daddy can't pick him up at the regular time which is around now. Has to work over time. Gavin is fussy. :0( He was fussy for me this morning. I've LOST MY TOUCH! :0(
Welllllllllllllllllllll .... Randy no sooner finished up what he was doing....came in and told me he was done doing anything around here for me. Just give him $150 for his old computer and he left PEELING RUBBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it's a fucking argument that hubby wants to give me..Tells me Randy did nothing while I was away and I paid him for it. WTF! He's BAT SHIT!
I'm going to make him something to eat and getting the fuck out of here. See ya!
Sat around too long thinking of my next move. Tracie came through the door at 7:30. She dropped her car keys between her car seats AGAIN. Needed a flashlight, a broom and a black trash bag. DON'T ASK ME! I'll tell you anyway. ;0) Obviously the flashlight was to see where her keys were and the broom handle was to push them out. The black trash bag was to put all the cans and bottles she collected around town last night and threw in her car. :0( She had babs and bags of SHIT up on the hood of her car, beside her car and on the roof of her car. ALL THIS so she could get in the back to work her keys out from under the seat. I COULDN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! Asked her what the fuck all that shit was. "I told you it's shit I can't bring into my apartment until it's inspected again", she says. I told her her new car looked LIKE SHIT and it was A CRIME!. Before that....I TOLD HER I WASN'T GOOD COMPANY! I never thought we'd get out of my driveway. I shit you not!
I was in no mood to go shopping and it really was efffin late....so we went to Good Thymes to eat.
Home here by 9:30 and she left. Jill was in bed. So was Gil. Hubby was sound asleep. Played with the idea of going to the VFW. Jill told me tonight it would be packed for the Meat Raffle.
INSTEAD I sit here writing in My Diary. OHHHHHH well. There are OTHER DAYS AND NIGHTS! I shit you not!
Think I'll now call my best girlfriend in Alaska. She must think that I fell off the face of ther earth.
Talk tomorrow. Nite!
THIS SUX TOO! Woke this morning to a new blogger. They've f 'n changed me to new blogger without my consent. I HATE CHANGE and none of their (change) has been much if any good. Now I'll have to be hunting around for everything.
These people behind the scenes must be like our government leaders and lie awake at night figuring out how they can Fock with our minds SOME MORE. :0(
Oh well.....right off the bat I can see I need to make a spelling change in my profile. THAT/IT stands out like a sore thumb with "my profile" bared for all peeps to see without having to bother to click on it to show that they were interested in learning about me. DO I SOUND NUTS? ;0) Hell, I AM NUTS! I shit you not!
Talked to my girlfriend Nancy til midnight when her husband banged on her bedroom wall to let her know he wanted his nightly ice cream. It was 8 p.m. there and he goes to bed at nine. ( They have seperate bedrooms. :0) :0) :0) Jealousy will get me nowhere. ;0)
To refresh your memory....he had a stroke a few years back that effed him up on one side of his body. While he isn't QUITE AS INVOLVED as my hubby....he's CLOSE and she has to do everything for him. Same prostate problem too which involves a load of pissy clothes a day to wash. Same problem with the effffen taste buds. Her cooking now sux , BUT he likes TV DINNERS. I should live so long. I SHIT YOU NOT! Hubby won't eat anything NUKED!
Okay....OKAY...what's this "blogger wants to track your physical location"???? BIG BROTHER???????????????????
Where the Hell is SAVE??????????
Ohhhhh there it is...way the F up at the top of the page. Something tells moi that my already fragile mind is about to SHATTER like glass.
When something becomes "WORK" instead of "enjoyment"..............sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't have time for guessing games and "play"!
Okay......I'm off to see how the rest of the land lays. Something tells me from the little I've seen that finding all my friends is going to be a little harder. (((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
I woke up to new blogger myself, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't like change, and I especially don't like changes that are forced on me. Took me twice the time to publish this morning because I don't know where anything is.
ReplyDeleteMary
I think i had the new blogger for a while now, because there are no changes. Wanted to run away the last few days myself.. small kid , small problems...big kids , big problems. I think i did my parents a favor when i moved so far away and they didn't witness some of my marriage crap going on.... wherever you run too can i meet you there LOL ?
ReplyDeleteI can switch between the old and the new blogger, can't you? I don't know why they have to change things, it's such a pain.
ReplyDeleteno new changes for me..I swear..I'd be changing the locks on all the door and serving everyone with eviction orders.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree.. this new blogger sucks! I had to find everything just to publish my post for today, then couldn't remember how to get back to the 'dashboard'! Hope things get better yur way, try to have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteI guess I too have been using the new format. I couldn't find a place for a title and it was all a guessing game after that.
ReplyDeleteAs for all the crap you are going through....just say either thank-you or yup, you're right and walk away.
I hate the new blogger, doesn't blogger know I've had enough change lately?!
ReplyDelete