I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, March 29, 2012

D D Speechless in Sarasota

Nothing happening. Didn't call home and no one has called this morning. It's almost noon. :0)
Going to lunch with my son when he comes back from his Real Estate Meeting. While he isn't selling homes anymore...he still keeps abreast of all the inner going ons. ;0)
Lunch for me will be .......................a stir fry at a Chinese all you can eat buffet. I and my son both love shrimp .  To be sure.....I will eat other stuff cause....I'm still on VACATION and there are no local places in my area that do the stir fry of things you pick out that you want in it. I haven't forgot how good it is each time I come to visit my son. WE will be partners in crime today. Ut Oh...just spotted the tray of cookies from that same seminar and it now has one less chocolate chip cookie on it. They did not come from a package, I can tell you THAT. Too yummy!
Reminder to self.   Weight Watcher weigh in is tomorrow at 9a.m. . Forty Lashes!
Thinking of ya  Jude ;0)
....and you Natalie. This I just may try......and THIS

 I'll keep on trying.... cause they cheer me up when I puchase them healthy from a store.


andddddddddddddddddddd now for the perfuncuary call home to hubby.
cause that's the way I float. Always testing the waters.
(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!


4 comments:

  1. hope all is well at home...could eat some shrimp myself right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a shrimp eater, but those homemade coookies sure sound good.
      Mary

      Delete
  2. this weekend...I'm planting my seeds..flowers and herbs..and next week when I go to wakko I'm getting some herbs I can't get here in west..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cool, I hope you got the information on where to get the (well it looks like a shoe holder) and was that other a pallet?
    My mil tried growing those upside down tomatoes and they didn't do well, but I'll try anything1

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you