I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

D D Seeing red at 6:15 a.m.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby has been up a number of times during the night. NOT ONLY that, but I woke at midnight after falling asleep propped up on three pillows ( my aching neck ) to a LOUD Jimmie Kimmel. Never has hubby watched that show or any show at that hour. WTF!!!!!   I fell asleep during the THIRD hour of The Bachelor. Anyone know if Ben and the girl everyone loves to hate,  Courtney kissed and made up?
Six fifteen rolls around and hubby is on his pot again ....sitting and sitting, making his noises and THEN I hear CRINKLE,CRINKLE,CRINKLE. He's getting dog cookies out for the dogs. THIS has me PISSED and I let him know it. Told him, " the efffin dogs can wait." To which he replied " shut the fuck up." My blood began to do a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww boil and I got up, made US BOTH coffee ( if he entertained the idea of going back to sleep.FUCK HIM!) and here I sit at my desktop with the ceiling lights on. Just turned around and he has the cup in his hand and his eyes are closed. Let him know that he had coffee in his hand . Wakey,Wakey.
I swear...I am not buying anymore dog cookies. He never stays up at this hour. Once he pees, he climbs back in bed for more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. It was still dark outside and I would have liked more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's myself. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh


Tracie...Tracie Jean.......I was unbelievably frustrated as I threw my jacket on and headed out the door with her at 7:10.last night. Her car was a fucking mess. She had to clear the front passenger seat for me. Bag after bag was thrown into the back seat area. Tick,Tick,Tick. Three 16 oz. bottles of Sprite rolling around under my feet. Asked her what they were doing there to learn they were empty and she hadn't had the time to take them out.... yet. Did I keep my mouth shut? Hell no. Told her she didn't drink those three in one day and she needed to get rid of them and not make her new car a mess. ( Just like her mother would have. ;0) )  Before we went out the door I told her that Monday was my night to watch The Bachelor and I reallllllllllllly didn't want to miss it. Let's chew and screw and that's what we did. Me a garden salad with teryaki chicken pieces a her a grilled cheese . Eight fifteen we pull up out front of my house and I told her I did not want to go out today. I wanted to lay ON MY BED and rest after getting that cortisone injection today.  She tells me I should ask the doctor if it's better to lie down or walk around after that injection. Yeah...I will, but I won't tell her what the answer was.
She has NO FRIENDS HER AGE. NEVER HAS.  She always was more comfortable around older people. MOST have died.  sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't plan on dying !  If that's the case...I need to express myself in terms she can understand without hurting her feelings. That's a tall Order!  Two days ago , before she came here,  she went into an antique store and purchased me four red Princess House plates. I'm not an ingrate, BUT I do not collect Princess House.
I'm sure she spent a nice penny for them, but they do nothing for me. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
   Hubby was on the phone with his younger sister and for the next two hours they chatted. I found myself turning up the volume...more than once. ;0)
Yesterday was grandson Ryan's wife Sarah's first day back to work. The tears....flowed. :0(  Leaving the baby for all those hours was like the First day of school heartache we mothers feel.
Jill assured her that the baby wouldn't forget her.

The next tears were from my daughter Cheryl. After her P.T. appointment a few miles from here, she, her hubby, daughter Shayla and Shayla's doofey boyfriend came. I say DOOFEY cause he decided to walk around my pool on the edge of the pool cover and one of his feet hit the cover and the water rose up and soaked his shod foot. The pool is FULL!  It was this same time that the visiting nurse Scott came and it was a  nightmare for me. Cheryl was upset...when isn't she. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh She was acting like she would never get to see me again. What will I do if something traumatic happens while you are gone. I won't have you to talk to.  OMG! 
THEN she burst out crying again as she related that as she lay in the recliner beside her sleeping hubby , SIX TIMES he stopped breathing.  He won't see a doctor. She rushes in my bedroom to talk to Scott and get his input.  He told her it's serious and Dana needs to see a doctor. SEE Dana she yells. More tears as she cries out to Dana, " what will happen to me if I lose you."
 OMG! OMG! I bet Scott is still shaking his head after leaving THIS FUNNY FARM.

Kitchen set delivery is today. Floor still isn't washed. My guess is, it will be Me,Myself and I that does it IF it's going to get done. 
Going to finish my coffee and JUMP ON IT!  BBL

Kitchen set came....MINUS the hardware to put it together.  :0) Tomorrow they may come back if they are given the hardware. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gas man never came the days he said he would to install my new water heater.  :0(  Does anything go right!

Hubby wasn't happy that he saw the psychologist,Bill, before he saw his primary.
He went on and on about Tracie and there was no way that dear old Bill could convince him that more than one person resided in the home. Hubby kept referring to it as ...HIS HOUSE.

The primary and I don't see eye to eye ....so this time,  he ( without coming right out and telling me that he only wanted to see hubby ) whisked his wheelchair away after asking me if there were any new problems. After I told him , blood in his urine he said after he examined him he will send him for lab work across the hall and he turned on his heels pushing hubby away.  I was pissed. When he came out with hubby I pointed out to him that I must be doing a good job cause he likes to tell everyone that I am neglecting him.  His B/P was 118/66. Pulse 59. Oh no...you are doing a good job, he said.
After his blood was drawn, the lab worker handed me a urine sample vial. Smart ass me told him maybe he should hand it to Dr.T and he should hold the thing while he pissed in it. ;0)  OMG the color of his urine was awful. Worse than coffee. You couldn't see through it. Handed it to the lab tech and I heard, "WOW." He told me I should ask Dr.T if he shouldn't start him on anitbiotics now. Foolish me had a nurse go inquire and his answer was no. He needed the culture and ? first.  SO BE IT! I did what I could. If he ends up hospitalized if this gets out of hand....NOT MY FAULT!

Cortisone injection is done and over with for THIS TIME. Feeling numbness still in my right foot. It feels just like it does when "it goes to sleep" when you sit too long.  The injection wasn't pleasant, but not bad. Worth it IF IT WORKS!  Had both sides of my spine done. Grandson Gil went with me and drove me home. :0)  When they say "you don't have a leg to stand on," this is one of those times.  ;0)  Lots , I mean LOTS of people were there getting it done and for most...it wasn't the first time.  Heard from some that every 6 months or more you need to have it done again. It's a love/ hate relationship, one said. Right now, my back feels no different. Time will tell. I can't drive for 24 hours. No strenuous activity also. ICE not heat if I get pain in the sites of the injections.  So far SO GOOD!
Forgot to mention....Jill cleaned the diningroom floor before the furniture arrived.  :0) YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
It's suppertime. I'm hungry.  Must think of what to feed hubby.

Just loaded my SmartOne Chicken Fettucini with steamed broccoli to stretch the meal and feel full. Clever....ain't I.  ;0)  Would have had carrots with it too if I hadn't forgot them on the stove...and burned them. :0(  sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  WARNING..... Computers...will make you forget you are cooking something on the stove. I shit you not!

Hubby has fallen asleep. It's 9 p.m. and I'd better join him...or make ALOT OF NOISE. I really can be a BITCH ya know.......  sometimes...................
Apparently Tracie listened to me last night when i told her I wanted no company. Just wanted to lie on my bed and rest. I LIED...I haven't been on my bed....UNTIL just seconds from now. ;0)
(((hugs)))

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. Your attitude re hubby and the doc is spot on, you can only do what you can do, and if it goes pear shaped then it's not your fault.
    Hope the injections help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope those injections help. Living in pain is no joke.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the shots work...chin up tits out sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending in your name to be considered for Sainthood. Evidently one can become a saint and still be living, so don't worry about that part.

    (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you