I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Monday, March 26, 2012

D D One word will describe my cruise.

PHENONMINAL. I shit you not!
From my port hole window.
I loved watching this as I lay in bed.
These are amazing.


NOW...feast your eyes on this!!!!
A closer looksee....

Yours truly spent $40 the first day and $20 the second day. Put my next $20 in the machine and very soon.....WALLA! :0) 1K in my hand....literally and figuratively. Bye, bye casino. :0)

Before I disembarked I got a call from Jill. Hubby was being a SPIT FIRE and wouldn't let the workers I hired on the property. He was screaming and sputtering to me....oh??? all you needed was to see a contractors license. NO PROBLEMO.  That proven and the next issue was THE WHOLE OUTSIDE WALL in our bedroom should be replaced, NOT just the upper half.  HEY...IF he doesn't care about spending more than we needed to...NO PROBLEMO...... The entire wall it shall be.

THEN once back here and into my email...I got a desperate email from the nephew my parents raised.
I'm sick at heart....I'm torn....I can't think of a way to help him. If it was just me....NO PROBLEM......I need to digest his plea . More to follow.  (((hugs)))


That's All Folks! 

 


8 comments:

  1. enjoy your cruise and i hope you can put problems from home out of your mind for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I know when I hit for 1300, I took the money and ran as fast as I could in the other direction. :)

    I didn't even tell Tony until we were in the car leaving CT.... for fear he'd make me give it back to the tables. :)

    Have fun on your cruise, but seriously... can't they leave you alone for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daf,

    All that AND $1000????? The word stowaway comes to mind! just sayin. A cruise has been on my bucket list for 25 years and I'm running out of time....sooooooo jealous!

    (((((hugs))))))Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you enjoyed crusin!! As for me ...nope, no cruise for me... I saw Titanic & The Posiedon Adventure!! ROFLMAO!!
    Enjoy the Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no wish for a cruise, either, I'll just live vicariously through you, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ Marilyn's comment and seconding Ami's. I get seasick driving on the switchback through the mountains, and I can't watch a merry go round without getting sick to my stomach, so I don't even want to think of what I'd do on a cruise!

    Welcome home! Hope you feel you got a bit of a rest from the daily stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I want to go on a cruise, my mom said their crowded and I wouldn't like it- I think she lied! LOL It's on my list! Congrats on the 1000. you are blessed that way-you win a lot. Don't let family worry's ruin your good time1

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you