I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, March 09, 2012

D D My patience is wearing thin

I wrote an entire post and POOF!
Someone must have decided that you did not want to hear me whine. BIG TIME WHINING!
I GIVE!!!! If...one hits SAVE periodically as they are composing...how the efff does that happen???
There is no efffin way I can rewrite it. NOR do I want to relive it again!
I'm apprehensive about putting anything down now.
Maybe I was too long winded and the Gods That Be,  decided it  was a waste of space. ;0)
Here's the Short Of It!
I'm ready for a nervous breakdown.
Forgot three days this week to take my meds. That may be why....YA THINK??????
Tracie came at seven last night and right off ther bat I told her i wanted to watch American Idol at 8. She sat on her ass until 9 even after I kept saying I was missing the show and only when I said in a distraught way ( I need to go lay down) did she rise to leave.
The auditory stimulation in my house is overbearing., Old man sounds ( constantly when he is awake ), his blaring tv ( hard of hearing ) , his blaring police scanner ( same problem ) I have to repeat myself to him overrrrrrrrr and over, tv in parlor, tv in other two bedrooms, washer, dryer, XBOX live and his cell phone that Logan uses his  voice in like ( the people he is talking to is a hundred miles away.) The bigger bedroom he is in also has a hollow sound . sigh! Cash whining if he sees a person outside or if he sees a person walking a dog he goes apeshit with the whining and carrying on. No one, except MOI tells him to knock it off. They think he's CUTE.   NOT! The IDJUT ( W.B. ) gets him going even more in the voice he uses to him. ( Like he is sympathizing with him.)
Drawers opening, drawers shutting, toilet noises when it flushes, shower running noises, microwave door opening and shutting and beeping, things like the XBOX controls being dropped, coughing, farting.........U GET THE PICTURE or am I being unduly sensitive????
The IDJUT and Jill took off at four to get a bite to eat. Nine p.m. they come back. YEAH, I'm Fucking envious! I shit you not!

I did get up to KMart around noon. Forgot to take my return package. Wonder how that happened...........sigh
Went into the grocery store in the same plaza. THIS after Jill went for groceries two days before and spent over $200. :0(  I needed fruit, the birds needed suet. You know how that goes...$50 later I walk out of there.
New dishes came by way of UPS. One set had broken dishes. Another trip to KMART is in my future. Lucky me!
I have actually entertained the thought of grabbing a pillow and blanket and moving my car across the street to the driveway of the empty house to GET AWAY FROM IT ALL. AM I NUTS or ...OR!

Moi ....being one of them. sighhhhhhhhhhh

Logan is still not healed. Saliva is still present in pressing on the incision. Doctor will set up a cat scan in two weeks if he isn't healed. Instructed to chew on lemon drops to....???? Something about the saliva. ???

I'm disgusted about so many things. IT MUST BE ME, because no one else seems effected by this environment. I look around and get ANGRY that I have to live like this with little help. Dishes and laundry does not alone consist of HOUSEWORK! Jill can not underdstand why I am being so BITCHY! DUH!
Better post before I lose this too. You would probably be thankful if I did.
I allow it...I OWN IT! I shit you not!
(((hugs)))

Somehow...this doesn't make me feel better.
That's All Folks!

6 comments:

  1. Don't that just annoy you when it happens? I remember back to that time when Blogger was having a problem and I lost several of my blog's posts. Grrr!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't handle noise pollution, so i can relate :(...and losing a post is a real bummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago, Bugster termed that excessive noise that grates at your very last nerve as 'noise claustrophobia'. I think that sums it up quite well. When it gets really bad, I've been known to put some of those little foam swimmers ear plugs in, and it mutes things enough I can handle it. I only take them out, if someone is talking directly to me. Maybe you can pick some up on your next trip to Kmart?

    As far as losing posts...I HATE that!!...Bugster came to the rescue a few months ago and told me how to get it back. It actually works 99% of the time. Ctrl Z. Just for fun, you'll have to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Blogger automatically saves posts as you type them, did you check your post list?
    I can totally relate to your being driven insane by the noise, I can't stand that sort of noise pollution and I am more sensitive to it the older I get. You deserve some peace and quiet now.
    Ear plugs are great, I get them from the supermarket in bulk packs. Not the ideal solution of course (we all know what that would be!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a med box just for you Pat and put by your toothbrush where you will see it each morning. I do the same thing and forget but now I have a system. Dam near killed myself because I kept forgetting meds. Your home sounds to dam crazy for me. My girlfriends house is like this and after 30 mins I get a headache and have to leave. I cannot believe how selfish your family is, and how you are taken advantage of. Something has got to give girlfriend! Take care sweet lady I'm rooting for you. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you