My birthday lasted right up to the stroke of midnight when I hit the sack.
Outback meal was cooked to perfection.Oh yeah....there was dessert! BURP!
Then we spent some time in Internet Cafes and my $20 turned into $31 at the first place, $26 at the second, $30 at the next and $43 at the last. Grand total was $50 of the state of Floridas money.
These cafes are spread out , miles apart. It's get in, go through your $20 quickly ( hoping to win ) and on to the next place. Sometimes you come out AHEAD, but not by K's, Last year I won over $400 in the four months we were here. It's fun to do every once in awhile....alas... too many are sitting at those machines , day after day. :0( You DO get FREE MEALS a certain time of the day. Pizza , spaghetti, other types of quick meals and St/Patty's Day, I heard they had corn beef and cabbage as my son chowed down at one of them.
Always the soft drinks are free, glasses of beer or wine and lots of snack choices. ( It's like a convenient store in some of them. ) I DID GOOD. No free food, snacks or drinks for me. THEN I came home and made a choice from that pastry box and ATE IT! IT was Gooooooooooooooood. I shit you not!
There was no way that I could not eat that Galompki that Tommy next door traveled to buy for me,
Breakfast food for "the soul." ;0)
I'm showered and dressed. Just have to toss a few more things in my suitcases and set them out in the garage. I planned on taking "just one." Was told I could take two. Less wrinkles. ;0)
It's going on ten a.m.
An early Happy Birthday shout out to my friend Mary.
NOW a trip to a store where DIL Deb can buy an over the shoulder purse....and I'm sure I'll spot a goody of some kind.
Then a last minute phone call to hubby. After 40 some odd years.. Absense can still make the heart grow fonder. ;0) I shit you not! (((hugs)))
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )


Awe that's sweet that you called hubby, please please have fun! And you are stronger willed than me I would have ate all those goodies at once!YUM
ReplyDeletesounds like a great day
ReplyDeleteHoping you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteMary
I just got caught up with your posts and you sound so happy! A free bird you are, just have fun and find that 73 year old, he's looking good Mama! Hugs, Pearl
ReplyDeleteenjoy yourself..I think I sent you a birthday card via facebook.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a safe voyage, lots of fun and sun and smiles.
ReplyDelete(((hugs))