I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

D D What the mind can conceive............

:0) These are cookies made with a dog bone cookie cutter and cut in half . Someone out there is mighty talented and had alot of time on their hands.

What kind of a party do you take these to? My imagination escapes me. ;0)

Haven't called Tracie again. Feeling rebuked after my one and only call Monday was not answered.
Which in turn is not a good feeling and I am getting PO'd. AND to be quite honest...I enjoyed not having to entertain her, even if it's only small talk.
I have more on my mind than THIS BULL SHIT!

Grandson Gil called his mother ( Jill ) yesterday more than once...begging her for money. Starving, cold. all that good shit. Turned down her offer to feed him and purchase him a pack of cigarettes. Wanted money and Butch owed him $75.  It isn't the W.B. that owes him $75, it's the guy they both work for and HE KNEW and KNOWS that when HE gets paid for the job, THEY will get paid.
Wants to take Emily out to eat Friday. Needs to see her before he goes away, blah,blah,blah. Jill even offered to drive him to her dorm, take them to a place to eat and stay in the car. Wasn't good enough. She had him on speaker phone and I heard him threatening to commit suicide.  She said when she got off the phone that she might just have to call the police. Her ex has a good idea where he is and it's with the very person at the top of Gil's cell phone calls that he made and received NUMEROUS calls to and from that his dad got a record of and that Jill called the day he left. She is in her forties we have learned and SHE is the one that showed him how to bend a spoon and do his first injection of heroin.  Once Gil is in a rehab.... a raid is going to go down on her residence. Fuck with Jill will she....acting all innocent and concerned for Jill. Also acted...VERY NERVOUS! She should be. I shit you not!
Eventually Gil called the W.B. for his money and once again he explained they haven't got paid, BUT he would pick him up, bring him a pack of cig's and take him somewhere to eat. Just name where you want me to pick you up.  He told us when he left to go to him that he would get him home here. Didn't happen, but that's okay. Yeah...he looked rough. Hadn't shaved ( his gear is here ), looks like he is in withdrawal.  BUT he isn't out in the cold like he wants us to think he is. They are sure of that. Unless that woman's heat was shut off. ;0)
Butchie told him if he came back to the house he would be on a plane to a rehab in hours. He didn't want that. He wants to chose when. So be it! Can lead a horse...but....
He was hungry. They ate at Wendys. Gil's choice.
I do appreciate that the W.B. offered to do this and not put money in his hands.

Took Lady to the groomers at 4. Then I went to the VA to see Bill and give him the paperwork he asked me to fill out. Found out it was for a Day Care Program and I thought in was for care while he was being evaluated.  Hubby WILL NOT GO to one of those programs. I know it in  my heart and that's not really what i want. I want to know if he has Dementia. Bill told me that he asked his primary to okay that field of course and I can only imagine that at a week later, he hasn't done it. :0(  
In talking to Bill.....he told me just with his talking to hubby alone....he saw NO SIGN of dementia. He thought he was sharp as a tack!  Then........WTF do we have here???  A fucking pervert .... that his true self is revealing in advanced age ???
Do Jill and I have to report to each other all day long and CONFRONT ? If that's what it takes........ I'm all for it. Jump on hios ass when he gets out of line. Can't threaten him with a nursing home, cause I'm not ready to do that....yet.
Jill told Michelle what happened just a day ago and Michelle said she wished she could care for him in her house. Getting him in would be a problem as they have a split entrance. Bedrooms are not on the main floor.  Michelle took care of her mother in her mother's house for months before she passed away. Went through alot of mental cruelty with what she called her mom's chemo brain. Mush. Would come here and fall in her father's arms bawling her heart out. She has a BIG heart in her tiny body.
If what hubby is doing...isn't dementia.... Jill and I working together will handle him. This I promise myself and Jill !
I am woman...HEAR ME ROAR!

From the V.A. I went to Kohls with an exchange and walked around the store...( bent over :0(  ), chose a beige bra and got home in time to pick up Lady at 6 after getting Ginger at home to have her nails clipped.  Fed hubby. Drove in the dark to the grocery store in the center to get his cookies (  he's out of them ) and a few other things on the list. From there I drove so many yards to the entrance to the hardware store and got his efffin bolts. When I got back from the dog groomers he asked me if I picked them up. DUH!  No ....didn't I just take Ginger to get her nails cut? Sometimes I think he doesn't hear a thing I say,  BUT he does retain what he wants to cause Sunday when Jill asked him where I went, he told her to the Center Cafe to watch the football game with Tracie. See ...he remembered that threat I tossed out to him the day before.  

It's 11 a.m. Must take a break and take out happy butts to the chiropractors. Appointment is 11:25 and it takes a w h i l e to get hubby coated up, in his wheelchair and out to the car, in the car and then out of the car into the chiro's.  T i r i n g. I shit you not! Could be worst.
Oh by the way...I've lost 9 pounds these past two weeks and I am waering some sleek looking clothes and a new over the heel pair of black leather shoes with ( looks like ) a 2 inch heel. Wide, not spiked. . I'm in my SECOND CHILDHOOD! ;0) 

Noontime...and we're back! Hubby was dumped unceremoniously at our bedroom outside door. He slid out of his transport chair as Jill tried to get him over the thresh hold. None for the worst....
He even let some air out of his air cushion while we were at the chiropractors because he kept sliding forward. His spine curves and his butt doesn't allow him to sit up straight. Looks like a seatbelt is needed. I shit you not! He crawled /scooted on his butt to the bed and is on it and fine. Scott from AllCare will be here between NOW and 1p.m.  It's the once a week nursing visit. It's never the same day....or time. They call the day of....and ask if they can come between such and such hours. Hell...we're home for the most part. Come along!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo....here I sit all dressed up with no place to go. Unless....I want to go eat a salad somewhere.  Alone......  with a good book.....maybe I'll talk myself into it after Scott leaves.
My feelings are damaged to think that Tracie could even begin to think I would do something like that purposefully. Wonder if she will feel the same way if I express I want to see less of her...if she ever comes around or I call and she answers her phone. Am I opening Pandora's Box???????? 
Still it seems a terrible way to part company. sighhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm starving. Heading to the kitchen to grab some..........fruit. BBL

Made a large salad and a Smart One zucchini marinara pasta ( 6 PW.W.Pts. ) 2Pts for the salad dressing.
Around two...I took a nap. A    l o n g  one.  Got up to use the bathroom just as hubby was heading to the kitchen.  Could hear him bitching to Jill . She was folding clothes from the dryer.
After he went back to our room.....the two of us talked and SOB if AGAIN the W.B. doesn't show and cut our talk shorter than I wanted it to end. She had a doctor appointment today and was spilling her guts to her doctor about her son Gil, her father ( Mike , that be hubby ) and her son Logan's  illness.  Her B/P is UP even on the RX'd medication for it.
Her doctor is MY DOCTOR.  Need I say more. I'll be spilling my guts to her next month at my appointment! I shit you not!
Oh...hubby was bitching to her that I slept most of the afternoon.  
I say...Tough Titty!  I WILL NOT justify my nap to him. Fuck him!

Jill left with the W.B. to go to Kohls to buy new sneakers. The Nikes he gifted himself at Christmas are too tight. He wears a 9 1/2 and these Nikes are a 9 1/2 , but we women know that Nikes run smaller in size ;0)  He needs a 10.  Logan wears a 9 1/2. The sneakers still look new. :0)

After they left....hubby started with the questions....Tracie mad at you? You mad at Tracie. No.No.
Then he tried to tell me that she stands in the diningroom when he has to use his porta potty and peeks at him. I rose from my puter chair and stepped out into the diningroom ( at the very opening to our room ), it is IMPOSSIBLE! Told him so and he still kept on about it. Is that what you think...is that what you think.... sooooooooooooooo I said, while we are on the subject of sex, hear me out.
Then I proceeded to tell him what he did the other day and Jill and i are sick of his behavior and if it's a rest home that he wants to be in...I can arrange that. You can't put me in a rest home, he exclaimed. Like Hell I can't I told him. How are you able to do that, he hollered questioningly.   Should I whisper in his ear....that he gave me POA.  Naw....I thought so. It will be our little secret.  I told him we are both sick and tired of living with his bullshit and the stress it brings and WE REFUSE TO CONTINUE TO LIVE THIS WAY!. Jill... DID NOT straddle you, etc., etc. and NO MORE sex talk to her, .....all spoken FIRMLY by me.
Funny how he didn't flip out and go into a rage being talked to by me as would have been the case not too long ago.
ONE DOWN! One TO GO!
Now to make a second call to Tracie. 

That's All Folks!











8 comments:

  1. Good on you for saying your piece and standing up to him, he'll pull his head in now for sure now he knows you know everything and you and Jill are comparing notes.
    And YAY YOU for losing the weight, you've done really well especially with all the stuff that has gone down there lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep speaking up sister! Those cookies are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my experience, people who threaten suicide like Gil don't really mean to do it. Years back in my youth I had a boyfriend I broke up with who threatened the same thing. I told him to go ahead and hung up. He was still terrorizing women when I left New Jersey 40 years ago.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I haven't laughed this hard in years. You have the guts to say some of the things I would love to say about some of my family, but at 77 and enjoying the peace and quiet at raising 7, I choose the easy way out. Your blog name intrigued me so I followed the link from Carol's Curly Willow Ranch and I am now an avid follower. I will live vicariously through your rants...;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's difficult for me to understand why you don't put husband in a nursing home. He seems to need full-time care, and that's too much for you. But I respect your decisions.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you both confronted him...hope Gil goes to rehab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say I agree with Janie on all points. I don't understand why you don't do it, because it is soooo much for you, so hard on you... but I respect your decision, too. You have to do what is right for you and yours.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you