sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My son Randy called me just before I posted last night. Seems....he may have,got himself in some TROUBLE with the LAW!
While he was away from his place of residence, the law came to his door while he was out, and Debbie his girlfriend answered their knock. He took two packages left by UPS, Fedex???? from someones door and the condo association may have him on camera. THAT's ALL he can think of that he has done wrong! Yeah, right! " Don't worry mom, I'm going to park my car and walk to my house, sleep, and in the morning go to the police station and see why they were at the house. Yeah...you read that right. Don't worry mom. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The reason for his call was he might need....bail money.
I don't know what makes THIS SON TICK. From the time he could walk.....there are NO WORDS, except you wanted to beat his ass to Hell. BRAIN DEAD. I shit you not! Life is A JOKE WITH HIM!
He KNOWS how much heartache I have had with his sister Jill, sympathizes with me, tells me to KICK HER TO THE CURB........ knows how much heartbreak he has given me AND YET THIS!
After I did manage to fall asleep, waking now and then in pain to change position, at 2:08 a.m. I had to get up and pee. Getting back into bed...one of hubby's arms was under me ( as it was, my knees were hanging off the bed ) and he moaned , groaned and said,"holy shit". From there he continued....moaned , groaned, sat on his potty for a good ten minutes trying to eliminate all the urine he felt he had in him....moaning and groaning and groaning and moaning. I have never heard soooooo many different ways that someone can audibly make known that .....what word am I looking for here?????????? they have or are...in pain. At this very moment he is doing it....just had to pee again at 7:25 a.m. ( Geez , he did better than me at holding it. I woke to pee again at 6:30.) So back to 2 a.m. .................... He insisted he was not on my side of the bed.....I was the one that rolled onto, sat, on his arm on his side of the bed. ( OMG NOW...he is rehashing this same thing after asking me where his morning coffee is.) It was all in the same breath. sighhhhhhhhhhh NOW...I could get the ( ?CARD?) OUT OF THE HIDDEN CAMERA and show him "those minutes up on the TV screen, BUT I'd rather him not even be aware that there is a camera in our bedroom. CAUSE...he won't apologize even seeing it in LIVING COLOR, "IF" the LIT globe of the world gave off enough light to view the film at that time.
....soooooooooooooooooooooooooo WHY BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SNOWING! Tiny, minute ...flakes. Stopped typing long enough to walk outside in these new thin short sleeved pj's and feed the birds extra than what is in the feeders.
I'm CRAZY like that. ;0)
Charlie was what we named IT and called IT for the first few years... now known as Sharlee...( female feral ) was at the front door waiting to be fed. I'm under the belief that when she hears water running from the kitchen tap , she knows someone is up and emerges from the shed which is just outside the kitchen . After I gave hubby his first cuppa, I made her breakfast. A mix of dry food and wet food. She's WORTH IT! :0) Someone loved this cat...had her fixed and she is beautiful. Wonder what stories she could tell...............................
The minute flakes are clinging to the pool cover, but not the cement around the pool. GOOD!
After the HORRID winter we had last year....WE DESERVE an almost snowless winter. ;0)
It's ONE EXTREME to The OTHER. My kind of driving weather! I would have been soooooooooooooo paranoid to drive if the roads were icy. IN FACT...I wouldn't have driven !!!
Housebound....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Even if I have nowhere to go....knowing that I can GO, is a great feeling. :0)
Randy and Debbie came by for $ to have for bail in case he is arrested. Why did I hand them $...????????????? I feel bad for Debbie who will have no place to live if he goes to jail for any length of time. She is a "lost soul." Just recently she was telling hubby and I that he is the best thing that ever happened to her in her life........???????????????? Like I said...she is a "lost soul" and doesn't seem like the brightest bulb on the tree. Bless her ! I should hear from one of them by noon. He was taking her to her doctor appointment before he went to the police station.
Jill was in tears when he hugged her bye. I did my crying on the inside.
Jill says , we take a step forward in life; just to be set back 3 steps. YEP! That about sums it up!
Before I forget...thank you to all that have been letting me know how different meds worked for them. I will be asking my primary doctor what she thinks I should take when I see her March 12th. I'm sure the ones you all recommended have to have an RX and are not over the counter. Could be wrong..., I've been wrong before. ;0)
Researched W.W.Meetings and found one in the next town that is level with the ground and I am familiar with the area to drive it. PLUS they have Meetings every day, more than once a day and during the daylight hours. :0)
Son Randy called me around 4. He has been to the police station and whichever detective that wanted to see him...will see him at 5. Now ...the wait begins for another call. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
Jill has left to go to a pawn shop that has one piece of her jewelry to reclaim it for the same amount that it was hocked for. The kid that Gil let know where Jill's jewelry was located in her room and then pawned it.. CAN NOT BE PROCECUTED unless she wants to prosecute her son too. Ain't that some shit! Guess...it's a he said...he said. They probably never followed through on reporting that woman to DSS either.
Things just aren't right! That kid ( well if you can call a 20 year old a kid ) is the one that signed the pawn papers and received the money in his hand.
Her call...... ,.maybe she feels she deserves this...now.
Tomorrow they cater a wedding together. Somehow she finds the energy to do that. Today was another stay in bed day and she showered and dressed after three. And....somehow she finds the energy to go off for a few hours to eat with the W.B. at night when he isn't working at the fire station.
Do I sound annoyed???????????? You be right! With both of them gone tomorrow, maybe I'll feel like doing something.
I'm officially booked on the cruise. I'll be just around the corner from my son and his family and have my own room. Jewel Of The Seas ....Royal Carribean lines.
Now my son is working the flight out. Monday the 19th to Tuesday the 3rd of April.
Now that it is becoming a reality...I am getting nervous and apprehensive. I'll get over it!
What is a day....without Tracie!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight she came in with a sub in her hand. Had dropped off her RX to be filled and asked if she could sit and eat her sub. Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
After she finished eating and seemed to be wanting to HANG OUT. I began to ask when they told her to come back for her RX...to hear, they didn't. So I'm like...people usually do some shopping and they have it ready ...hint...hint...hint. She took it and left! :0) I was eating a Smart One meal at the kitchen table when she came. As soon as hubby heard her voice, I heard him say....Ohhhhhhhhhhh Shit! Okay...I'll be honest here....it was.MY SENTIMENTS TOO. I shit you not!
Hubby questioned me today as to why I was only giving him one pain pill instead of two. HUH! Reminded him that it was he that told me to. He denied it. We went round and round a few bouts and maybe his memory was jolted...maybe not! Like...he wants to wean himself off them so when and if he ever is hospitalized he won't be suffering so much when the attending doctor takes him off ALL HIS MEDS and RX's ONLY what he/she wants to.
Oh....and son Randy. He saw and spoke to the detective. So far.....he's free depending on if the post office wants to press charges. Like I said to him......there is no doubt in my mind that there will be a NEXT TIME whether he gets prosecuted or not. . While he may have disagreed with me....I know him better than he does. He too, isn't a "bright bulb." The LAW doesn't care , nor should it!
You know that old saying....the best part of you ran down your f-----'s leg. That's exactly what my mind set is. Sorry if there's....too much info. A heart of gold for those he loves, but nothing UPSTAIRS. I shit you not!
(((hugs)))Pat
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
sorry to read about Randy :(, but i'm glad you got on the cruise, you need it ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about Randy. Whatever possessed him to do something like that! I've always been against these companies leaving packages outdoors anyway. Too tempting for some. I remember a few years back I came home from work to find a package of my upstairs neighbor's medication sitting right on our stoop. Here in New York? What are they crazy?
ReplyDeleteCats have an uncanny sense of smell and hearing. They tell me that when my Minga was in her prime, she'd jump up from wherever she was sleeping and run to the door as soon as I got off the train. I was a block and a half away. I used to joke that she was an early warning system...for those who were up to no good.
Mary
So sorry for you "kid" trouble. Believe me .... We have had our share of trouble & heartache with our kids too!! A friend of mine once said this ....
ReplyDelete"Now I know why animals eat their young !!"
Take Care !!
Marilyn