No work done on the house since Saturday. Son Randy spoke with the contractor and according to him, one or another of his helpers was under the weather.
I'm going with Jill's take on this. The contractor does a bunch of jobs at one time. Takes my first payment to purchase some supplies, then takes the next payment to use towards one of his other job sites and when he gets more money from that job ...he will be back with my windows to work on my house.
While I would love to have more work done in the inside ...once this is done................ummmmmmmmmmm, I'm having second thoughts about having this guy do it.
I want things done ASAP . Not asking for NOW, but this is much too slow going. Like Jill said, the siding on other parts of the house where they will not have to work , could be started.
Of course that would mean that the contractor would have to have the CASH for the stock.
My guess is he doesn't. sigh! If he does.....he isn't using his head if he is just sitting idle.
I'm laughing at my own joke...I have seen him personally on this job site TWICE.
It's 7:40 a.m. and son Randy just showed up here. :0( Hubby is still sleeping. Damn,damn,damn!
Yesterday he called the company that put that big trash container in my yard to come get it and wants to be here when they arrive today. IT'S FULL! Too full. I shit you not!
They don't want it that high and he thinks if I slip the guy another $25 they will take it away.
It doesn't help that he allowed Butchie to put some of his shit from the house he is loosing in there. sighhhhh
Randy himself will be going to the dump in his town in NH with other stuff that is removed. Bathroom window for one! Jill's bedroom door for another. UT OH! Today may be the day that her door is removed ( she's still thinking another DOOR is going to be put just to the side where hers is. )
SURPRISE....a WINDOW where the DOOR WAS!
I have decided to sign my car over to her. Tracie sold her her mothers car and can not or won't bother to look for the TITLE ( too much on her mind ) is the excuse I've heard since the 6th of this month. Jill's registration expires the 31st so this way she just ( OR I ) have the one expense of registering a car for her to drive. Tracie has pissed son Randy OFF...BIG TIME. He helped her get a cheaper repair job by $600 on a $2000 quote from another garage on the car she drives and all he got was a ..thx. The car that Jill bought was sitting at that same repair shop ( a friend of Randys ) since the 6th of this month waiting to have at the very least $1,200 worth of work done on it and Tracie told the owner NOT to do any work yet. When Randy heard that the other day..he went through the roof and told her ( threatened her ) when she came here yesterday to borrow a cold pack to use for the area where she had just had the breast biopsy done that morning. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She called me later to apologize and give me her take on why she didn't do as asked.
The garage she had it at for two months ( her own repair shop for many years ) told her it was only good for the scrap heap. YET...she now thinks it might be worth more than the $450 I paid her. ???
I'm just as tired as Randy and Jill are of the runaround/foot dragging and I told her " no hard feelings, just give me my money back.
What I didn't tell her is...now that the owner of the garage isn't getting to make any money repairing the car...he wamts storage fees. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Of course I am in the middle of all this. Randy told her not to come around here. He was fuming and ranting and raving about her to me. I'm yelling at him telling him he can't tell people to not come here. IT's MY HOUSE!
Then later I asked him if he would bring his sister Cheryl the recliner as she is having surgery the 14th of next month on her rotator cuff and won't be able to lie down in bed. Right away, HE GOT HUFFY. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you're giving her THAT recliner now. He had asked for it when hubby said he would NEVER use it. He hates it. I never said, yes or no to him. The nurses, etc. used it to lay their work computers, etc. on . IF I tried sitting in it awhile, I'd probably find it comfortable to recline in, knit, whatever.
Anyway...right away I got on the OFFENSIVE when he asked if I was loaning or giving it to her now. Yelled at him that I have MORE THAN ONE KID! Oh, so that's the way it is was his reply.
As I have said before....Randy has alot of ISSUES that have been DX'd over the years, BUT I'm not taking his shit! What a joke.....he can't see why I always tell him that his presence upsets me. What do I do...I always hear him ask. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He bitches and yells about everything. Last night it was Logan's dog Cash howling and Logan not doing anything to stop him. He came in from outside to yell at Logan and tell him he was going to shut the power off to the tv he was watching if he didn't make any effort to stop the dog from howling. THAT stood the hair on the back of my neck up and I yelled out, "YOU forget this is MY HOUSE." Oh you like the howling, he asked me. Told him no I didn't. He sputtered something like . okay you live with it until you are sick of it and went back out. Upsets, Upsets and more UPSETS ...day in and day out! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
He gave me A GIFT this past Sunday and the one before. He called to say he was staying HOME. AMEN!
Why do our kids think we are mentally feeble when we get older?????
I can tell you for sure...THIS ONE ISN'T!
Let's see if he brings that chair to his sister. If he does ...without giving me any more SHIT , it's a LOANER! and when she is done using it he can have it ....IF He doesn't just want it TO SELL and SWEARS HE WILL KEEP IT TO USE. More bitching and I will keep the frigging thing.
Randy likes to make a BUCK and don't I KNOW IT! I shit you not!
Kathy will be here to get hubby into the bathroom to the sink and wash him up at nine thrty. A nurse coming between 1 and 2. Or was it 2 and 3 ? I'm not going anywhere anyway.
Yesterday, I got my workout. Got him into the shower.......................and the bedding changed...........need I say more.
He just woke and I gave him his first cup of coffee. It's now 8:30 a.m.
Looks like my sitting time for any length of time is about to end. :0(
Sometime today, I have to get down on my hands and knees and open that safe in hubby's closet to get the Title to my car. If I use my brain THEN ... I will put one of hubby's inflatable wheelchair cushions under my knees. :0) Need to MAKE TIME to go look at Toyotas or Hondas ( used...with 20K approx ) if people trade those things in with low mileage. I have had good luck with my Taurus ( used,low milegae), but I do not like that HUMP I see in the rear to see beyond and I like SMALLER. I think there is 70K on mine now and I bought it with 16,097 miles on it in 2003. It's a 2000.
Jill FINALLY was able to open the safe up. Used WD40. The dial would not turn :0(
Kathy is here to bathe hubby. So much to do. So much on my mind. Need to pick up more baby shower invites for Jill to fill out. We heard that ONE OF THE REASONS the mother of the expectant mother is UPSET is because they ( the expectant parents) put a car whatchamacallit to be used in Jill's car on their LIST at Babies R Us and NOT ONE FOR HER. ...Jill will be the BABY SITTER while they work. Seems to me she will need one in her car, BUT if that's upsetting to Sarah's mother....we will purchase our own.
Can't please everyone. I shit you not!
Next time....her mother can plan the shower...if there is a next time. All I wanted was a nice shower that we all planned together and no one was willing to sit down together. Too busy or whatever! sighhhhhh
Kathy the Home Health Aide has come and gone. Cooked oatmeal on the stove for hubby and fed him.
Jill has gone to her insurance company with the signed Title and forms she needs to avoid a sales tax as this car is from a family member for the sum of ZERO MONIES.
She will return my plates at the Registry and get me the form I need to give to our Town Hall for the excise tax rebate.
In some ways I'm relieved that it is a DONE DEAL....I would have kept dragging my feet to look for something I like and still might. sighhhhhhhh
Like what am I putting it off for? To leave my kids more money. That's not my intension, but if I keep procrastinating...that will happen.
IF she goes back to drinking and driving...I will not lose my house or savings now that the car will be in her name. AMEN!
I'm hoping that she doesn't...but we know how that goes. I will state that if she loses it to drinking and driving....she gets no more from me. My newer car..will be mine alone. It will only be driven by her to doctor appointments hubby has that are a distance away for me to drive him.
She told me awhile ago that if anyone shows up on the job under the influence of drugs or booze, Randy stated to her he is sending them AWAY. In some ways i'm glad he looks out for me....in other ways, not so. NOT that those things have been beyond him. sighhhhhhh He IS familiar with what signs to look for...I am not! Pot was my biggest concern when mine were growing up....some are still users.
Won't go there........get myself riled up enough in my daily life. I swear I hear that Lorazepan RX"d for hubby calling my name sometimes now that it sits within reach. DAMN...I'd love to be laid back and just roll with the punches ...or let them roll off of me so to speak.
While Jill is still not up to PAR, Tires easily, but is doing more each day...she is on the mend.
Her doctor was pleased with her B/P at her office visit last evening. Damn Her! She opened her mouth and told Jill she may even be able to go off those meds down the road. Wish she had kept that to herself awhile longer. This may be stress related she was told. SHIT...what about my stress. I was not on b/p meds until three years or so ago when I became stressed from her drinking. I took no RX'd meds until I was 70.
Maybe..just maybe...if she quits drinking I can go off my pills too because I have been told the same thing. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
They stopped at the Moose while they waited for a med of hers to be filled. She drank gingerale mixed with cranberry juice. HE OF COURSE had rum and coke. HE ISN'T TOO SMART...because his personaliy changes with two drinks in him and SHE GETS BULL SHIT AT HIM and yells LEAVE!
DUMB ASS! I shit you not!
As I stated earlier...I have much to do . Still do! Sitting in front of a computer won't GIT ER DONE. I shit you not!
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
good luck with the car purchase, we been having good luck with low mileage use or trade in cars.
ReplyDeleteOH and i hope you get your house fixed soon, sounds way to stressfull
ReplyDeleteAh, no. I wouldn't use him either. My Dad, brother, uncles, cousins, etc. are all in construction and they would NEVER do that. EVER!
ReplyDeleteJust sayin'.
Oh gosh, we're going through much the same thing here...only it's not my home so I didn't have to pay. These guys who were coming early on weekend mornings and waking me to work a few hours, then leave, seem to have left the job half done. Don't know if they are coming back.
ReplyDeleteMary
oh man...hope the house gets fixed soon and you get some help so you won't collapse.
ReplyDelete