;0) Well, maybe................. Let's see how my day goes. Either I get to sit awhile , every once in awhile orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....damn the postman doesn't deliver mail on Sunday and there is no Milkman deliveries anymore. sighhhhhhh THAT"S OUT! ;0(
Already...a few words down... and hubby complained that his coffee was cold. Then it was ICE COLD. Got up and went into the kitchen with his cup and the outside of the cup was warm and my pinkie finger test did not feel ICE. I shit you not!
That done...I'm back.....for .....how long?
Yesterday he slept the entire afternoon. Woke him around five to eat his supper and he went right back to sleep. Woke him again at seven He was worrying me as the builders were pounding and when a bundle of shingles were dropped on the roof THUD. People coming in and out would get the dogs a barking and Tracie was sitting right here in our bedroom yakking and the phone was ringing off and on and.the TV was ON as was the police scanner........NOISE,NOISE,NOISE ! He sometimes stirred and sometimes he didn't. It was like a ZOO. I shit you not! If I had given him any Lorazepam I'd have been really nervous.
Which reminds me...Jill takes 1 mg, not 0.1. Hubby will be taking 0.5 much less stronger than hers. I wrote the other day that she was taking o.1 mg's .
I managed to do about six rows on the baby afghan. Then I came to knots towards the end of the ball of yarn and gave up.
Had no patience for unraveling the mess. Hubby so patiently use to do that for me when he could see. sighhhhhhhhh
What day did I get over to my Cheryl's house??? Was it Friday night??? It must have been! Michelle came to sit with her dad just before dark and I gathered up all the things I had picked up for Trevor and Shayla and asked Tracie to drive me there in my car. Cher was so happy to see me. :0)
While I was glad to see her too.....her incessant, rapid talking I DID NOT miss. Poor Trevor ( he has autism ) was covering his ears tightly and his face spoke volumes. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The soles of her son Danny's sneakers were cracked and water seeps through. Rain, working in the kitchen a few days where his step dad works so I had ordered him some work boots. They hadn't arrived yet, but Trevors size 71/2 W sneakers did that day. The Dr.Sholls I bought him to start school in were coming apart. :0( He loved them and I have always loved that brand even for myself and was disappointed. Saw the need in that old house they rent for robes and slippers for Danny and Trevor and place an order last night to be sent directly to their house. :0) Nice steel toed good quality sneakers for Danny to work in the kitchen washing dishes and the work boots can be worn after work. (He paid $12 for his sneakers ) BUT he used his own work money :0) . Also 3 pair of pj's for Trevor. Mens size M and I will tell her to cut the pants to the length he needs. While he is only age eleven...he is a BIG BOY. It is soo hard to find things that fit him. Especially pants. He has always been over weight. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
My Cheryl is the ONLY ONE of my kids that doesn't know that I have some money.
She has always showed her appreciation for whatever I do to help her out financially ...... :0) , but on the other hand it pisses me off that she has money for other things...IF YOU GET MY DRIFT! :0(
ESPECIALLY WHEN I use to do without nicer things for myself so the kids could have food and clothes and Christmas, etc.
I KNOW...you give and it ENDS THERE ! What they do with their own money is their own business.
The lovely CASH chewed and ruined Logan's head phone to his new cell phone this morning. He had his phone charging in a wall plug that was low to the floor next to his bed. He was crying his eyes out. :0(
Jill reminded him that nothing can be left where Cash can reach it. There are wall plugs up next to the fireplace mantle. He has made an even bigger mess of my pool cover. Chewed one of the straps that gets tethered to the cement to be held taught. First a hole in it and now this! NO MORE back yard for him !
The run is up on the front lawn now. There is nothing he can ruin,EXCEPT the lawn. I have at least four good sized holes still that he dug. Two in the back lawn and two in the flower bed.
Looks like I've managed to prattle awhile.
I am putting off offering to get hubby in the shower. Stalling the WORK OUT, so to speak.
Jill is on the mend. Blood pressure was excellent this morning when Butchie took it. :0)
Last night he took her to Beverly to eat at The Anchor. She was in pj's. She ate all of two chicken wings and some other small thing and brought the rest home. HE on the other hand ate a shrimp cocktail, stuffed clams, some other hor'derve that I've forgotten, and a lobster dinner.
He said the best thing was ....it only cost him $40 as they had no booze. hmmmmmmmmmmmm HER ...I'm sure she didn't as she is still frightened that she could have died. One of her old friends that just lost his 21 year old son to drugs stopped in to say hello to her and I heard her relate her fears and the horror of what she went through and the days she LOST. Don't you die on me buddy, I heard him say as he held her.
Butchie on the other hand...he brought a fresh new fifth of rum into the house last night before they left and made himself a drink. I heard the coke can POP and went out to him and asked him if that was wise. I'm only having one he said and she IS NOT drinking.
Right then and there I should have told him that I don't want him drinking here....but I DIDN'T.
WHY...GOD ONLY KNOWS! I'm not saying that I won't though.
OHHHHHHHHHHH almost forgot . The TOM of Tom and DeeDee famous drinking friends...got stopped for DUI the other night. DeeDee called Jill and asked her for a ride and Jill told her she couldn't help her out. She had been avoiding them for the past two weeks and not answering her cell phone to them. DeeDee called the house. :0(
He beat one DUI charge ....HE was guilty as SIN, but got a good lawyer that DeeDee paid for. She is the only one of those two that is gainfully employed and has been for many years at ONE JOB.
She has robbed Peter to pay Paul for many moons so that they both can drink and "SOCIALIZE".
Once again she will be lucky to keep a rented roof over their heads.
Her momma use to help them out financially, but now she is deceased. Yeah...I just heard myself............
ENABLERS .... ENABLERS ... ENABLER! ME!
I think the Lions Share of my roof was finshed yesterday. :0)
No workers in sight today. Monday ...framing in the windows, etc. HOPEFULLY. Then we need the building inspectors to come out again before the next step can be taken.
Driving into Lowell the other day I saw a house with the exact roofing and siding ( Meadow Green siding ) .as mine will have. I LIKE...I LIKE! :0)
Hubby has been busy reading the Sunday newspaper. :0)
Maybe I can get a few more rows done on Gavin's afghan . That's one of my goals for today.
Baby steps............... one step at a time. Was just thinking that if I played my cards right, I could run to the center of town to KMart and buy a few more storage bins for my knitting to get that stuff stored away. I have bags piled behind the reliner where you can't see them and my Cheryl will need the recliner. Her surgery on her shoulder is Nov.14th. Once that recliner is out of here...the room will look BIGGER and I just might forget to take it back. Hubby won't use that lift reclimer I purposely bought for HIM. Sure...it's nice and comfy for company to sit in.....but they can take a chair from the kitchen. My bedroom looks like a Shit House in DISTRESS ...just like the rest of the house, INSIDE AND OUT!
GUESS WHAT? I constantly keep a candle burning during the day now to KILL THE SMELL OF URINE,etc. and hubby hasn't complained about it. :0) Could it be that it's because he doesn't see it? Or is it because it smells like the Sugar Cookies or Pastry Puff scent that it is. For whatever reason....I'LL TAKE IT!
Hubby just found the remote................. Except for the police scanner it's been somewhat quiet in my bedroom. It's 11 a.m. To be truthful, I don't think he has ever waited this long to turn the tv on.
I GOT A GIFT! I shit you not!
Now..I ask myself, should I shower first or shower him first?
He's asking me how does he get a decent station on the tv. hmmmmmmmmmmm It's Sunday. Darned if I know. Told him to begin at channel 4 and go up. Wish other things were THAT EASY.
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
good luck with it all ♥
ReplyDeleteoh sweet Goddess, you have the patience of a saint..I'd be sitting in county jail right now waiting for trail for murder...
ReplyDeleteWell I wonder at the term "enabler", what happened to personal responsibility in adults? Always someone else to blame it seems. Nobody makes them take that glass to their lips.
ReplyDeleteHope you got a few minutes to yourself.
Love Trish.x
Your day sounds like mind. I'm so tired I can't even talk about it. LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteMary
Our roof gets started in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteYip. TOTALLY (eyes rolling here) looking forward to that. OH. And did I mention that we're having trees taken down at the same time? JOY.