I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Friday, October 28, 2011

D D Another lovely start to a morning

NOT! 
Bitch, Bitch, BITCH is all I've heard from hubby since I woke him up at 7:30.  Kathy comes to bathe him at 8:15 a.m. and I woke him ( dreaded to ) so he could have his coffee and morning meds in him.
Actually he began bitching before he got out of bed to pee around 6:30 and claimed I had all the bed. LIKE...the left side of my ass was touching the edge of my side of the bed.  I know I'm no lightweight, BUT THAT'S RIDICULOUS! He just needed something to bitch about I guess. Woke on the wrong side of the bed.( figuratively speaking ) both times he woke. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
His stomach has pain and while I sympathize with him ( hasn't taken a dump in 4 days now ) I don't deserve his bitching. Must say....I didn't take it laying down.....I shit you not!

We had our first snowfall last night. :0(  This is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too early to see snow.  Some snowflakes drifting around that melt as soon as they hit the ground or soon after up until it's nearing Thanksgiving is what we usually have.  Now I hear... Nor'easter tomorrow night! WTF !!!   Hearing lots of fender benders reported on the police scanner this morning. Black ice is worst than snow on the road. I shit you not! 

Tracie called yesterday p.m. maybe around 4ish. Told her I was staying in. Suggested to her that she might do the same and work a little on her apartment for her second inspection next Friday.  No can do...going 4 wall apartment stir crazy.  Will drop in for awhile later, she said. .  She did just as we sat to eat supper early.  Bought enough chicken to feed her :0) when I bought it. Tore a recipe out of a magazine some time ago and decided it would make a nice one pan meal.  Jill put it together and it's A MUST MAKE AGAIN MEAL.
Tracie came bearing food stuff. Can's of tuna, a pound of thin pastrami, chips, rolls,mustard, and one of hubby's fave desserts, tirimisu in individual serving size containers. Looks like lunch or supper another day this week. She does have a good heart, BUT! She did go home early.....sevenish.:0) Today she has a doctor appointment about her kidney stones that can only be removed through surgery.
She brought bad news...........the hospital called her about her biopsy. They need to do a more thorough biopsy. Something about...something was IFFY.... Gave her another appointment to get that procedure done in another week or better.  Too much worrying time between..........damn. :0(

After two days of rain, the workers have returned to work on Logan's bedroom. Hurray!  One just came in to use the bathroom. Yip, yip, yip.....but I can deal with it. Next will be my son Randy coming in. On the phone yesterday we decided that Sunday would be a good day to go look at cars. This morning he called and TALKED OVER MY PROTESTING that he was coming and we would go look at Toyotas in Danvers after eleven today.  We shall see about that!

Cheryl and Dana came for the recliner and oil burner money yesterday. She and Jill were actually cordial to each other after some years of not speaking to each other.  I'm not saying a word to either of them about it. I'll take it as THE GIFT IT IS to me. :0)
I'm not saying that they need to be all huggy feely....just acknowledge each other and be cordial when they are in each others and my presence for ME and hopefully down the road THEMSELVES to have a sister when I'm gone. I miss mine. We were two different individuals in just about every way, but we did love each other. If we were not family.....I don't think we would have been good friends. That's sad to see down on black and white. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Then again...as I sit and reflect.....she had a Heart of GOLD and her love of ALL ANIMALS was as GREAT AS MINE. Yep...I MISS HER. Come January 15th next year it will be twenty years.......sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After supper last night we had apple pie ala mode. :0)  I've gained five pounds back in the past month:0(

HAPPY to report that hubby has no more stomach pain................. FLUSH!

It is now 6:40 p.m. 
It's been one longggggggggggggg day.  My head is still spinning. I bought a car...............

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. hope you manage to have a good weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you got a car! Can't wait to hear all about it. And you didn't tell us how you did the chicken?
    Wow snow already, hope that doesn't mean you're in for a horrible Winter.
    Love Trishx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow? I am jealous! Let us know how much you get. Stay in and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got the snow here today. Looks like a blizzard when we look out the window, but thankfully, the ground is still warm so it's only a coating so far. Too, too early for this.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you