Nurse, HHC to help him wash up in the bathroom sink, OT and P.T. It's noon now and the last one left at eleven thirty.
ME??? Well...it's not about me...is it?
Know what....I'm going to take a nap. Going to try dang hard to get some Zzzzzzzzzzz'z over his moan and groans. I shit you not! Later ..................
TWO HOUR NAP....YIPPIE!
Cash with the cone he will wear for a few weeks. :0(
Early this morning ( soon upon awakening ) hubby could not get his legs to work. BLAMED ME...told me it was because I did not have the Depend far enough down on his legs to be able to bend and sit on his Pot. Pure nonsense!
He was getting more and more frustrated at me and vise versa. All of a sudden he balled up his fist and threatened me. I have no doubt that if I hadn't of stepped back away like he ordered me to...he would have used it on me. Once I got over the SHOCK I told him if he hits me one time, he will go into a Rest Home.
I'm hoping that JOLTED his senses.
He wasn't a Happy Camper either with the first person of the day Eliza ( O.T.) Was gruff with her. As I told her... HE MUST BE GETTING WELL. I see the OLD Michael in him. When he is sick...he is much easier to deal with. sigh!
The aroma of Home Made beef stew has been penetrating my olfactory senses for a few hours now. Jill grocery shopped and is making Beef Stew for our supper. Yum!
This is the Jill of six years ago. :0)
How long will it last.........I'll take the past few days. One day at a time.
Heard the W.B.'s voice outside her bedroom door not long after I woke from my nap. She sent him on his way.
Supper was as good as I thought it would be. Tracie came ( of course ) and sat to eat with us.
Then we took what was supposed to be a quick trip up to the center to make an exchange at Burlington Coat Factory and GOT LOST IN THERE. I shit you not!
I blamed it on Tracie because she drove me up there. ;0) She laughed!
Tomorrow is grandson Ryan's 30th birthday. The oldest is 38. EEK!
Makes me feel soooooooooooooo old. :0( Where have the years gone???
Jill bought the groceries and plans to have a nice supper for him and his wife Sarah tomorrow night after they get off from work. He wants baked chicken and Sarah doesn't make it right, he told her. My son Jay use to complain to his wife that she didn't cook like me. Kim flat out told him, "I'm not your mother." :0)
Jill has baked him a birthday cake. Looks like his fave is chocolate on chocolate.
For the most part....today has been a good day. EXCEPT for that baby afghan I mean. Have tore more out than I have in. Made one mistake after another. I'm getting RUSTY in my old age. :0(
That's All Folks!
Someone's idea of ???
















LOL @ the shoes...glad you had a good day, except hubby making the fist , but looks like you handled it well :)
ReplyDeleteHa, wherever did you find those shoes? I love that you are able to keep your sense of humor with all you go through. Love ya, my friend.
ReplyDeleteMary
Those shoes are just creepy to me, ha. Glad you had a good day except for husband. Oh well!
ReplyDelete