I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, September 11, 2011

D D Of course you knew

I couldn't keep my mouth shut! 
Walked to the kitchen for a coffee refill and her back was to me at the sink. She was washing their last nights dishes up. Told her I wished I could say Happy Birthday to her in a more uplifting tone of voice, but I couldn't. WHY NOT, she had the nerve to ask. Which led to a few words.... and when I got to " this is MY HOUSE", she said "OUR HOUSE" and I said"MY HOUSE" and walked away.
   Later she walked into our bedroom to get bottled water out of my closet and hubby asked her how her birthday was.  As I was saying " today is her birthday ', she was saying that she had a very nice night. They had a party for her at the Moose. 
Soooooooooooooooooooooo am I supposed to feel guilty ( like I did...for an INSTANT!) ???
She had said she wanted NO PARTY at the Moose! Oh, excuse moi...that was with her children there. Dummy ME!

Other irritations yesterday were ...in no particular order. Jill brought Wendys chili home for hubby after she bought the groceries I sent her for and he said " IT TASTED OLD, could not chew it, exclaimed that it was a large container and he only wants a small size container ( IT WAS A SMALL ) Couldn't chew those tiny pieces of burger??? I effin ate it and I have no bottom teeth. I shit you not!
Made him two grilled cheese sandwiches at noon. He ate ONE and hollered the whole time.  NEVER make me another grilled cheese sandwich. Tastes like PURE SALT!  2% milk low fat cheese that I eat as he said the same thing about regular cheese and has eaten these a few times now.
Gimmee a fuckin break!  Seems like I may be repeating myself. Know I told someone this story. Maybe his nurse??????  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Never Ever make him hard boiled eggs again because they stink like military eggs ( he's eaten these for years and loved them ). Now the grilled cheese. Oh wait!!! The Instant oatmeal. How could I forget that?  Jokes on HIM! I have made it the past week and added slices of fresh banana and he KNEW FROM SHIT!;0)
Why do I feel such satisfaction from this??????? ;0)
Now to figure out how to make him think the Instant Kraft Cheese n macaroni is the cooked on the burner kind. I AM EVIL!!! I shit you not!
Another irratation is; hubby misses half or key words in others conversations and it's REPEAT,REPEAT yourself until you're blue in the face and exasperated!  
He or someone needs you or your attention when you have your hands full.  Phone ringing and no one picking it up. PET PEEVE # UNO.....the fucking doorbell ringing on the tv commercial and the dogs barking and hubby thinking it's our door and is upset because I am not answering the efffin front door.  Then I have to explain myself as to why I am not answering the door and what doorbell he heard. The EFFIN Domino pizza delivery guy at the front door on TV hon. "Who ordered pizza", he asks and it BEGINS ALL OVER AGAIN.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I kid you not...........It's a Fucking ZOO at times here!
   Watched the clock and showered and was at the bank at 11:30 a.m. before it closed.
The check for 10K, MAX amount insured for hidden water damage came the day before. Deposited 8K and took 2 K to give to Randy for the labor he will be doing and has done. 
While I realize he is an adult and is FREE to spend this as he pleases ...He BEST PAY OFF his credit card like he told me that he would. 
When I left to go up to the Center, I said nothing to no one except hubby.  Knew Jill was still home as I had the WHEELS and the W.B. was working a side job.  
Last week I picked her out a pretty birthday card and bought our town hooded sweatshirt in a lovely rosey pink color and a T shirt with our town's name also on it in pink. Fixed her gift bag up when I returned and gave them to her. She loved her things and card. Kind of knew she would. :0)
DIL Kim came to wish her a happy birthday and was here when I returned.
She spent the day home and even walked Cash with Gilby.    MORE of these days please.  Once again I will get my hopes up............. When the time is right I will let her know that when I think that we are working together.......I will think of it as OUR HOUSE until I don't reside here any more. 
Later she played Scrabble with Logan,Gilby and the W.B. while they waited for Ryan and Sarah to come and when they arrived they headed to the Outback.
Tracie was here by that time and I asked her to pick me up a large SteakBomb to share with hubby and get something for herself. The only complaint out of hubby was the meat was falling out and he wanted it wrapped in foil. WILL DO!!!!  Did DO! 
A movie was planned to see at the Cinema after they ate. This would not begin until 9:45 p.m. so back home they came and played another game of Scrabble while they waited. It was sometime after they returned that I noticed the W.B. being missing.  Have no idea where he went.
Tracie graciously left around 10.  Maybe it was because I wasn't paying attention to her and was on my computer as she sat in the recliner feet away from me.  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllllllllll
Ten fifteen we turn in.    Cash began his whining and howling. Wanted someone to sleep with. sigh!
If he wasn't whining and howling he was at the squirrel's cage and I would have to grab the spray bottle and give him a squirt of water.  Never deters him long from what he has his mind set on. SIGH! 
This continued to shortly after midnight...............................when the three of them came home and he had Jill to sleep with.  SOMEHOW...because she was in a better place than A BAR, I wasn't P.O'd as much that I was missing sleep as i was the night before .  I shit you not!  Annoyed, aggrevated, defeated, but NOT PISSED OFF!

Took pictures of the new addition. Lately my pictures have become VIDEOS. Don't know what is going on. See it as another AGGREVATION. Just spent precious time trying to get a pic of him up for viewing. NO LUCK! Fed him a little formula last night and this morning. I SEE he has been eating the blueberries :0).
Licks the grapes and slice of strawberry. Doesn't touch any of the Fruit n Nut seed yet.
Found another way to get his picture up. It's been suggested that I name him Lucky as he was lucky to have been found and saved. :0)
   Hubby has had his two cups of coffee and has dozed off sitting up in bed. I'm still reheating cup number ONE.  I get busy typing or tending to his needs and my coffee goes COLD!
No problemo...I keep dumping the cold into the hot pot and WALLA!  Don't ask me for a cup of coffee if you visit me....especially if you like Dunkin Donut Hazelnut unless you want to swap spit. :0( Sorry!
I have 2 coffee pots. One for hubby ( a 4 cupper ) and an 8 cup for moi. Only make 6 in mine and never finish it. By the time it gets down to the 2 cup line...IT"S MUD!
 
So much to do....so little time in the day. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
   My son called me from FL to thank me for his card and the few bucks I send him. Actually he always says that his wife thanks me as she is the one that gets the money. ;0) Has FOREVER told me not to send him money.  How can I do that?  He is the one that HAS MONEY and never asked for HELP and  SIX of the eight others could always use a few extra dollars. Give to ONE , give to the OTHER.
For his birthday yesterday, he was going to go buy hot tub supplies and go across the street to a sub shop that offers FREE SUBS on your birthday. ;0) Then watch a ? game on TV with his neighbor Tommy next door and at midnight he and his friend Doug were taking off with his dog Shihlo and Doug's shihtzu ? and heading to Doug's log cabin in N.C. to install a jacuzzi . Sonny will do the wiring of it. Which will take him all of an hour he says and they will kick back and have some drinks the rest of the day and the next. 
Seems like BOOZE is a part of living for some people. sigh! Doug...I've met Doug. Been around him quite a bit when I visit my son in FL and he is an alcoholic. A functioning one, but an alcoholic non the less. he drinks from the time her gets up. On his kitchen counter the LARGE bottle of rum has it's PLACE OF HONOR. I shit you not!  Only removes it to pour a drink or replace it. :0(
   Yesterday's date..September 10th was also the the date of Jill and Sonny's fathers death.
His body was found just after midnight the 11th in a COLD TUB of water when the police broke in because he wouldn't answer his phone or door.  My ex always took a HOT BATH . Him..with high blood pressure. He was a heart attack waiting to happen and it did.  1936 to 1994.  Too young!
He was born and raised in the town of West in TX and that is where he died. 
Usually this is another excuse for Jill to drink.
Know she wss thinking of him yesterday, but she only had one drink with her meal. Her son Ryan WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH HER OTHERWISE! Amazing how she can control /curb her drinking sometimes. 
It is here that I want to thank the commenter who put it out there ...what I stand to lose if she kills someone drunk driving. She has her own car insurance at this time, BUT!!! 
Now I'm thinking....why not just give her my car NOW and get it out of my name.  
My car is her only means to get to work...She drinks after she works.........the promise of never drinking while driving my car has been broken a hundred times over.  :0(
Whatever I decide...I need to do it quick!  I shit you not!
Thank you to all of you that have my best interests at heart. Thank You.
    Yesterday morning I heard the, " this is so and so talking" and right back at her I said, " no this is ME talking, I'm pissed off and fed up."  Stopped her shit...right at The Gate!
Yeah, I may have been a softee, but those days are over !!!

So now it's after 3 p.m. Been doing this and THAT. Hubby is sponge bathed. Began picking up papers and receipts I had piled up on the TV cabinet. Yeah...this bothered me. Isn't going to amount to a hole in the wall when they are put away in their proper places or filed in the trash, but ....now I can see the DUST up there.
:0(
I'm something else. I shit you not!  Jill and Gilby left for work at one. Logan and Kenny are in the parlor. Hubby is NAPPING.  It gives me great pleasure now... TO Wake Him Up now for his meds........;0)
Not only Am I EVIL...I'm a Bitch!    Hey.........one has to do, what one has to do and it's MED TIME!

That's All Folks!









5 comments:

  1. Heh heh I love it when you're an evil bitch. LOL
    Sometimes it's the only way we can get through shit.
    If Jill can control her drinking then now is the time to stop before she can't but nobody can tell her till she is ready. Trust me I know this.
    Love the squirrel pic, he's cute.
    Love Trishx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not a bitch your to dam funny! Everyone takes and takes so it's just time to strike back! It's to bad you don't have a close girlfriend that would come in and help ya? The type that could kick some ass too. Lord what would they all do without you?? Probably grow up huh? Hah that will be the day! You need sleeping pills to give everyone in the house so you can sleep. And if you want a quiet day give em lots! Hah we all have evil thoughts, ain't it fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sprinkle some bread crumbs on top, and braise it with the kitchen lighter. :)

    That could work...

    (The Mac-n-cheese, not the family.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it. I think I would go nuts if I lived like you do, ha, ha, ha. Good luck with the squirrel. I'm not too fond of them but it is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little squirrel baby is adorable. What great eyes on him!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you