I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Sunday, August 21, 2011

D D Excuses...EXCUSES

No sooner did I post did I go to make my oatmeal . The sink and microwave happen to be right next to Jill's bedroom. Her opening statement was...I didn't leave him alone long last night.I left right before I knew you would be home because the Hungry Tiger closes at 9:30.   Knew you were not going shopping,blah,blah.  I let her know that I DID SHOP! Over heard you talking about Logan's sneakers being too small and I went into Bob's for a size 9 before I went next door to eat.   Furthermore....why does it take two people to get a pack of cigarettes and why didn't you come right back.  Then the excuses flew....Butchie wanted to go for ONE drink, blah,blah.  To be truthful...I blanked the rest out that she was saying after the One drink.  I did tell her the drink/booze were more important to her than anything else amongst more words. Logan is in the parlor and he hears EVERYTHING NOW.  You know...little pictures have BIG EARS. I asked her what she has been doing with her pay....buying HIM drinks? No reply. Last week he told the bartender at the Moose that she was paying as he had no money and the bartender didn't even embarrass him when he told him that he should be paying.
I couldn't even hold my head up...if it was me.    How sick she has become.  
Of course I got no answer back.   Didn't stop me from saying that it should be SHE that is out buying some little things for her first grandchild after she works instead of hitting the bars.   She hasn't bought a friggin thing and I can remember myself back when my first grandchild was expected.  ONE HUNDRED DEGREES the opposite.    I also touched on  Julie saying that her hubby( EX SIL from HELL ) would not agree to her claiming Logan for this year...next year.
She claims she mentioned going back into court to her if need be. So I asked what she was going to wait for. Him to graduate law school and make it easier for him?????  Noooooooooo...I'll let it cool awhile before I broach it again.  WTF kind of an answer is that?????? 
The W.B. worked at the firestation Saturday.   I have unspoken words STILL for him!  I shit you not!
He's so concerned about hubby...anything I can do for you, just ask he told him Friday.  Yeah RIGHT! Just don't let it interfere with my drinking time, he should have added.
It's only been minutes..a half hour at the most and already I can't remember all that I said to my daughter. sigh!  Hubby has continued to sleep. It's twenty of eleven. I made and ate my Instant Oatmeal.  Banana with fresh banana's and blueberries.  
    Ryan just now came through the front door. Logan is thrilled.  Big brother and him will be spending more hours together today  Football Fantasy begins at 12:30 I think I overheard.    :0)   Young Gill will work this cookout with his mom.  She is unable to get that grille off the truck ALONE no matter what my SIL Joe thinks.  She needs a second person to work these kind of jobs IF NOT for that reason alone.   I can just imagine how Michelle has blown that one disc and ruptured 3 others.  sigh!  Why don't MEN use their heads????
Going to grab my shower while I can.

About eleven forty five I decided to make hubby oatmeal and wake him.  He voided maybe 50 cc's and dug into the oatmeal with sliced up fresh bananas.  Before that Sarah's friend Kara came to set up her Fantasy Football team on her laptop. She and Ryan are at the kitchen table on laptops, him on mine and Logan is on his desktop in the parlor.  The W.B. is online at the firestation setting up his football team.  Such is "modern technology." Ryan doesn't have internet service....his priorities are to pay his rent, utilities and buy food. :0)
Jill and Gil left for work in the W.B.'s second vehicle he let Gil use.  I have the use of my car should I need it.:0)  Not that I expect I can do much, except sit around and eat bon bons. Speaking of which...I just put down 3 of hubby's Russell Stover chocolates....just because he has had them since Fathers Day and hasn't eaten them. Every one else has. Sooooooooooo If you hear me bitch about my weight gain, no ones fault but my own. sigh!  SURE...NOWI have switched to grapes. I shit you not!
Ryan just said to try his chicken wings......so I obliged him. Veryyyyyyyyy good.
I have the HUNGRY HORRORS.  I shit you not!.
  Asked hubby if he wanted to read the newspaper.  That would be a no. Didn't read yesterdays either. Hasn't even asked for his electric razor since he has been home. He shaves every other day or DID !
He asked me the time and how long I had been up when I handed him his oatmeal.  I didn't go into it ( suspect he doesn't remember having coffee ealier ) told him the time and I think it was six thirty or seven when I got out of bed to help him onto his [potty. 
You know what.... I think I'm going to lie down beside him and let what happens HAPPEN zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Let the others do their thing and Randy do his outside.  I know I told him I would be out to do some stuff, BUT SHIT HAPPENS! 

Slept....not soundly, but got rested. His brother called to talk to him and I told him I'd call him back when hubby was awake, which I just did. 
They are on the phone as I type. Hubby is telling his younger brother that you start out in diapers and end up in them. Twice in the past ten minutes he has needed to urgently use his potty to pee. Peed some in the Depend and a little in the potty , both times. I set Frank down while I get him on  the potty and then off and they continued to talk.
My DIL Kim came while I was resting and was about to leave when Randy discovered I was up and told her. :0) I would have been sorry to have missed her visit. She's a great DIL . I shit you not!
Told her what's been going down theis past week.  She stays pissed at Jill ( they were best buds ) and told me again...spend your money yourself.  I told her about my will ....all the details as I did Michelle yesterday.
Unlike her step father who  made a new Will out once her mom died and left out her and her brother and her half sister and two half brothers OUT of his Will. Her mom had his two sons in her Will if he went first. 
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ....she has been hurt alot and through so much caring for her mom while this heartless bastard wouldn't even give her a cup of cold water like she requested. Tap water or NOTHING was his reply.  Michelle would encourage him to go to the bar and she would care for her. 
Yep, life's a bitch and then you die. Hubby fell asleep on his brother :0) ...I woke him and had him say goodbye, said my own goodbye and hung up.
It's almost 6 now.  Logan called his mom to see if Kenny could sleep over .   He didn't ask and she didn't mention when she would be home.   Tracie came twenty minutes ago and Sarah, her best friend Kara and Ryan have left.
While I was out at the table talking to DIL Kim, hubby called out to me for his coffee. Kim said don't argue with him, meaning don't tell him he had it already and it wasn't morning.  I made his coffee and he asked for his Lorna Doone cookies again.  Drank his 2 cups.  then he ate 3/4 of a hot dog Ryan cooked on the grille. I ate the last bite. His morning came and went, his morning came again followed soon by lunch and it's only 6 p.m. He's sleeping like a baby.  Sometimes he seems and sounds so strong. Not so much in his body though. sigh!
I am giving him his meds and 2 pain pills every 8 hours, more or less.
Randy is leaving for the day and I followed him out so that he could show me all the work he did today. 
ALOT...........Told him if I sound grumpy with him it's because I have alot on my mind and alot going on and all this extra stuff ( although it HAS to be done ) gets me on edge. 
So now I'm down to Tracie, Logan and Kenny. I'd say I'm not good company cause I'm sitting here typing.

Now it's a new day. It's SUNDAY all day;0)
Had a "t r y i n g "time trying to order some school clothing for grandson Trevor online last evening. In the end I had to call my credit card company.  All ended WELL :0)  Got him the velcro closing type athletic/sneakers he needs. Still doesn't know how to tie shoe laces.  :0(  Bought his school stuff last year and he was sooooooooooooooo thrilled with my choices. As it is, I don't know if I bought him the right sizes.  My daughter Cher can exchange them if not.Bought him Mens Medium in underwear as well as in sweatshirts and shirts. Trevor is 11. sighhhhhhh
Obese.  No friends ( that makes him sad ;0( ) ..... bedroom and couch potato.

Hubby ate an entire can of tomato soup for supper and some crackers. :0) He even asked for his electric razor and shaved . :0)
Minutes before nine p.m. I called Jill and my wording to her was, " I know you worked hard all day, but could you please come home so I can go out and eat and look for a better potty chair at the drugstore that's open 24/7." Her words, " sure, let me finish this drink and I'll be right home." She wasn't drunk...YET.
Almost as soon as I made that call a call came from Michelle saying she and Joe would be coming soon to visit. They had just been to visit his dad. He was eating again today. :0)
Jill walked through the door and minutes later they did and I said my goodbyes and headed out with Tracie.
Walked into the OutBack at 9:30 and had clam chowder and a salad. :0) Then it was off to Walgreens.  Saw just one porta potty. It didn't look that much different than my mom's . It does have a t.p. roll hanger though;0)  Took measurements. Didn't purchase it and when I got home AT MIDNIGHT, I discovered that it is 2 inches wider, which hubby could use as he can't wipe his own butt  with the tight space this one has. 
I will look around some more. No where can I find a soft padded thingie to set on top of the toilet seat. :0( 
Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should smarten up and LOOK ONLINE. WILL DO! I shit you not!
Hunted down the remote to turn the tv off and had to turn on the lights, which of course woke hubby and it was potty time ...........and I waited and waited.  He woke again at 1:15a.m. to use the potty and again at 2:45.  Again....I didn't look at the time.....and again. It got to where I decided NOT to put a Depend on him as each one he would get urine on AFTER he used the potty. I have a throw rug down in front of his potty. Cheaper to wash than go through Depends like crazy.   Visiting nurse will be here between 1:30 and 3 today.
He is eating good. Drinking  fluids....not as much as he should. He has no strength in his legs:0( They begin to SHAKE as soon as he tries to lift a foot so I can get a Depend on him. This morning he is a different picture. He is sitting up and reading ( as best he can)  the Sunday newspaper. :0)  anddddddddddddd forgot his second cup of coffee was ON HIS NIGHTSTAND.
   Neighbors must think we are going to have a party. Jill took the company van home to head out to do another cookout today. I'll have my car again today.  Hopefully won't need it...BUT IT's THERE!

NOW..........Wasn't that EASY??? Oh yes IT WAS! I shit you not!
Looked online at commodes and Walgreens had one I like. Combination bath chair/commodes and found one with a PADDED SEAT. Killing THREE BIRDS with one stone. ;0)  Didn't get to finish that sentence and he had to urinate.......alllllllllll of about 50cc's. :0( 
Okay now to vac and make this bedroom somewhat presentable and give him a bed bath before the nurse comes. It's minutes away from eleven...tick,tick,tick.

The nurse has come and gone. Feeding hubby some chicken noodle soup and I know he will be snoozing soon because.....he had just fallen to sleep when the visiting nurse came. ;0) 
Looks like we might get some rain.  I'd sure enjoy listening it to fall to sleep by, but something tells me I can sleep WITH OR WITHOUT IT. I shit you not! 

One of Logan's friends accidently let Cash out the front door.  The chase is on, but I'm not getting in it This Time.  This dawg will be the death of me YET. I shit you not!


That's All Folks!



3 comments:

  1. glad hubby is eating better ...hope you get more rest than it seems from your writing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love read your posts you are to funny! If you didn't have a sense of humor I would be frightened by you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. your a better man than I am gunda din

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you