I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, July 14, 2011

D D More,more,MORE

Days with less Drama and confusion. Pullllllllllllllleeeeeze!
A self portrait of MOI!!!!

On the whole yesterday wasn't bad. On a scale of 1 to 10, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  maybe a 3.
Most of my irratation was with the dang puppy.  He just WON'T MIND!
Won't come when he is called. Picks up things I drop and runs off with them. I chase him all over the yard and guess what??? I never catch him. Go Figure!  Now the little lamb ( cough,cough ) just went into Ginger's bed under my desktop and is preparing to nap at my feet.  What an angel. NOT!!!! ;0)
I have never had a dog this head strong and stubborn to the point of seeming brain dead. I shit you not!
Scolding does me no good.  If I can catch him...key word is IF ....I am going to give him Time Out in his kennel after he misbehaves.  Won't hurt to try it...eh???
That cartoon is one of his expressions when I scold him.  Like: Who ? MOI???

The most upsetting part of my day yesterday was when I couldn't locate my car keys....and I still can't.
Tracie and I have searched High and Low.   :0(
Yeah...she didn't miss a day coming. Used the phone to call her doctor for pain meds and hung around waiting for a call back until 6:30 p.m.  By then I had fed hubby and there was no time to go to Khols ( senior day ). Ryan had come to walk Cash around the block/BLOCKS and we headed to GoodThymes.
Made a quick stop on the way home to get hubby's Lorna Doone cookies and some fruit for me.  When Tracie left she said she would be back today around 3....sigh!
I called my Cheryl to see if she picked them up off the kitchen table by mistake. Noooooooooooooooo.  Now I'm wondering if my Randy did.  I don't even want to think that somehow Cash got ahold of them and they are God Knows Where. :0( 
Randy did some more work on the shed after he spent an hour yesterday morning purchasing the supplies.
Hey! Guess what? Building materials COST. I shit you not!
Another way to look at this is....when he is here, I know he isn't possibly getting IN TROUBLE.
He worked until 4p.m. when the rain began to fall and his wood got wet, so he couldn't prime the pieces.

Hallelujah !!!! I have learned how to get my Voice Messages from the phone.  AND same with my cell phone.  Only took me over ten years to even try to get a message from my cell phone. They all were from when I was in Florida.  Was nice to hear some of my grands calling to wish me a Happy Birthday. :0)
I had both phones to my ears yesterday ...listening and deleting. Picturing myself....I wanted to laugh OUT LOUD.   These are some funny times we live in.  I shit you not!

Cash just drug in a dead branch off one of my rhodendruns. NOW...did he break this off  a day or days before or????  He does like to chew on wood and goes to those plants to chew on them.  sigh!

The rain wasn't steady after it began to fall. BUT after eleven p.m. the sky opened up. We needed the rain.
   I had the house locked up and at ten p.m. a knock came at the door. Daughter Michelle to visit her dad and I.        L5 thru L1 are herniated. She was given some meds, but none have touched the pain. :0( 
I read online that 90% of herniated discs can be healed without surgery.  She hopes all five of hers can be. Can't blame her there.  Has an appointment at some ? Clinic today.  Primary is still on vacation. :0(

Haven't heard a word from Jill.  I'll ASSUME that she is having a good time !!!

Cher and Trevor may or may not come over today. 

I keep getting up to do things and keep my eyes peeled for my car keys.  So far...nada.    :0(
making out bills, calling the V.A. to get med charges removed and now I need to call another number....the Fee Basis department  to see if the balance on bills from  FL hospitals will be paid.
Cher, just called. Not coming.  maybe tomorrow. 
I've showered and hubby wanted in to take his shower before I dried my hair.  Now he's out and after I cream his ass and scrotum I can dry my hair. Did I tell you that he has a sore with a scab on it on his ass?????  Thankfully it's scabbed over.  He never remembers to lie on his side. sigh!!!!!

Nice day, no humidity. :0) Cher said it's a good day for me to work in the yard....  maybe in my next life. ;0)
DID get the pans scrubbed with brillo before ten yesterday.  :0) YAY ME!!!
Even arranged them nicely...for the MILLIONTH TIME.  Just like the fridge...nothing gets put back where it was taken from.   I'm GUILTY of it too. 

Roses for you Pearl.
Another blogger ( Pearl ) sent me info on where to order GOOD Zinc and Vitamin D5000. She's a PEARL and a PEACH. :0)    If these work to quell my night pains, I'M GOING TO MARRY HER!!!   



As you might be able to tell, I feel more relaxed today being ( as you can see ) I am playing around with these thumbnails I have stored away. 
P.T. coming between 11 and twelve.
Grandson Ryan just called. He asked Logan's friend Kenny to come walk Cash. He should be coming around 2 and Ryan will come again after work to walk him.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  Life is GOOD!!!

NOW if I could only find my car keys. :0( Won't find them sitting here on my ass in front of the computer.
I shit you not!


That's All Folks!






6 comments:

  1. -chuckle- We do tend to lose things, at our age, don't we? Yeppers, we do.

    I like to keep stuff like keys, in one constant place. Like his are hung up on a rack inside the door. And mine are always in my 'Nana Bag.'

    But of course, with best laid plans, they still get mislaid at times. Eeeeeeeeeeeek!

    Good luck with finding yours!!!

    Mmmmmmmm, I know I'm not supposed to ask but... Tell me again, why you HAVE to live with that totally out of control dog?

    No, on 2nd thought, don't tell me. I know. And it frosts my butt.

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't leave my keys in the same spot, I never find them. Same with my earrings. If not in the same spot, it's at work that I realize my ears are bare.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad somebody is walking Cash...Beagles need work and things to do, hunting dog and all that lol. Hopefully when Logan And Jill are back they can work with him a little. Good luck finding your keys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep mine clipped to my handbag with a bulldog clip thingie otherwise......hope you found them.
    Glad to hear you sounding more relaxed and a bit happier.
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat your welcome on the info just remember to take everyday and give it time, cause were all different. Like I need to tell you that :) Good luck on the keys they'll be in a place you least expected. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe the dog ate them?ydg

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you