Hubby hasn't been given his pain meds and was in agony with pain this morning when I talked to him.:0(
His voice belied his tough act and he begged me to call the front desk and tell them he needed something for pain. Hurt everywhere....not just the neuropathy in both legs. Nauseas.
Finally got to speak to his nurse....he hasn't complained of pain to me she tell me. I TOLD HER he gets pain meds every six hours here at home like clock work. The only thing I ASK HIM is one or two pain pills.
He was assuming that he has been getting it with his other meds and NOW he KNOWS different.
I heard from HIM, " they are killing me ma." Complaint of stomach pain still ( which is actually in his bladder area.) Throat hurts. He shit himself again and his ass hurts. sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They took his vitals while I was on the phone. 150/90. Far cry from the 8th of this month at the time of his primary doctor appointment. 100/60. But...NOT the worst it's ever been. Pain increases his blood pressure.
I'd like to SKIP completely over my yesterday, but I'll touch on it.
Being that the exit I normally take is closed in the direction I go to get to the hospital, I turned left instead and went over the highway and made a right further up the road and traveled and traveled. Thank you Lord that he was not moaning and I could keep MY COOL. Finally came to an intersection, turned right and went over the highway again. Drove some more and eventually spotted a small older Newton Fire Station and I stopped, knocked and got directions. :0) I was traveling in the RIGHT DIRECTION :0). me who can get lost in my own neighborhood! I shit you not! ( Tracie knows the small side streets that will take you to a main street , NOT I. )
Six miles or so more and one turn, I was there. :0)
FORGOT to mention that I had pulled into a rest area to use my cell to call Jill and ask what exit I should take . DEAD BATTERY!!! I shit you not! :0( So PUNT it was!
I made some calls before I left the house. His P.T. to cancel her visit. Son Randy to tell him where I would be when he came to work on the shed. Cheryl ( as she planned to come with Trevor to swim. )
Three and four lane highways ARE NOT MY FRIENDS, but you gotta do what you gotta do and it wasn't as bad as I feared. Actually enjoyed the tie ups when traffic was bumper to bumper . It's merging into one highway from another that scares me the most. :0(
Traveled almost 40 miles going and 29 miles coming back.
I left hubby in the E.R. after noon. It's a battery of tests they perform before he goes to a Floor ,which generally takes a GOOD 6 hours. I shit you not!
Cat Scan, blood work, more blood work, urine sample. Had to insert the catherter for that. :0(
I MYSELF can't understand why it takes so long to get him up on a floor and into a bed once they say, " we are admitting him." BUT IT DOES and we have been down that road more than a few times now.
Once home....no accident or near accident, :0) Randy was working on the shed and Cher and Trevor were here. My yakity,yack daughter. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ninety percent is all about HER. sigh! My mind just wanted some rest before I started the cleanup of the bed, shit pot, etc.
Grandsons wife Sarah came to sit out in the yard and read. She was no problem. Saw her come in...we said hello. Saw her when she left, we hugged and said goodbye. :0) Told me she would tell Ryan to come here Sunday to look at my pool pump. The pressure thingie is acting up.
Tracie came sometime around 6, Cher and Trevor left sometime after and Randy left minutes after her.
I had called the E.R. twice by then. First time they handed him the phone. He was in and out of that cubicle/room so many times for tests that he didn't know if he was on a floor/ward or still in E.R.
They put an IV in him before I left as once again they had trouble finding a vein. He was dehydrated....which makes him CONFUSED.
After 6 he was on a Floor,but sleeping the nurse that answered said.
Tracie and I went up to the Dollar Store in the Center. We have only had this store, maybe going on two years now. I love it! I shit you not! Doggie Poop bags and dryer sheets ...HERE I COME! :0)
Two stores away is the Burlington Coat Factory. hmmmmmmmmmmmm let's take a walk through there.
WHAT DID I SEE, but a Pack and Play by Grayco that has even music and a rocking motion and,and and.
Had an employee get the last box down for me. :0) baby shower gift for Ryan and Sarah. Heard her say that she wanted one. OMG! OMG! What beautiful things they make for babies. :0)
Had a salad and fish chowder at Good Thymes, then back to the house. Talked to hubby's nurse . He was sleeping. She said something about him having a UTI , but that can't be what is causing
all his problems. :0( More testing to be done.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tracie and I are sitting in my bedroom. It's 9 p.m. The phone rings.
It's my Randy on the other end. He is locked up at the police station in Nashua,NH. Needs bail money.
He had been locked up since 7:30 p.m.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm leaves my house after 6p.m. to drive a 40 minute drive maybe . What kind of trouble could he get into???? Long story short, Tracie wouldn't hear of me driving in the dark that distance and drove me. I owe her BIG TIME! A tank of gas!!!
Long story short.... He pulled into his driveway and began to clean his truck WITH his radio going and a neighbor called the cops to complain. Randy admits to me that he used a poor choice of words. He was B.S. at the complaint as this neighbor has called three times before and each time the cop didn't think it was that loud, BUT told him he could lower the base and if he had to come back on a complaint of loud music again ( they know about his previous convictions and treat him like shit ) ( hey...Shit happens when you get in trouble with the law ) and he told the cop he could bring back his captain, his gun and cuffs and then called him a Fucking Rookie. With that the cop went to grab him, he got inside his door, the cop tore the screen door off , pepper sprayed him and cuffed and arrested him. So charges are Resisting Arrest, Simple Assault, Disturbing The Peace ..... I can win it in court,ma." Like how the Fuck can YOU WIN IT????
I'd like to know how Tracie and I can get the sleep we missed back. I shit you not!
Tracie drove all back roads as she too does not like highways either. Then we dropped Randy off . Then backroads back to the house. It was twelve thirty a.m. when I crawled into bed. :0(
Woke at 6. Let dogs out. Climbed back in. SOB ...Cash has learned to get up on MY BED!
Thirty minutes later I got up and fed him his 6 o'clock meal at 6:30. His nose is wet and he kept coming up to my face to nudge me. sigh! Cute, I don't think so. ;0). Poor Ginger, my bed is her Safe Harbor from Cash. :0(
I'm ( well the washer and dryer0 are doing laundry, have talked with hubby and his nurse and once again I told him he has TO ASK for pain meds. Velma his nurse says he never asked. HE SAYS HE HAS. OVER AND OVER! He siad he thinks they are trying to kill him and just want him to die. sigh!!!!!!!!!
After a few attempts to call and cancel his dermatology appointment on Monday I was successful. :0)
RANDY STILL has not shown his face here. It's 10 a.m.
MUST get busy . Put clothes from washer to dryer, vac, drink a HOT cup of coffee. Have kept letting my coffee get cold..per usual.
Daughter Michelle was in agony when I spoke to her last night to tell her where her dad was. . They won't RX a pain med. because it won't touch the pain. nerve being pinched. Shooting pain in rectum, etc. gave her steroids which she was about to take when I called her. Hope they give her some relief. sigh!
I seriously doubt that Tracie knows any back roads to the V.A. Hospital in West Roxbury.
Must decide when i want to make that drive today orrrrrrrrr IF.
Randy just arrived. I don't know if I got through to him that even if the case is dropped in court, HE WON NOTHING! Screen door ruined, he was pepper sprayed and spent hours in jail, time in court, $40 to the bondsman. ( I get my money back when he appears in court. 1K )
He needs to learn to kiss cops asses. Talking down to you...is NO CRIME! They can do it !
I shit you not!
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Courage.
ReplyDeleteWhat else can I say?
And lots and lots and lots of hugs...
what Amelia said :(...sending hugs too ♥
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) my dear friend. Seems you can't get a break anywhere. Praying for an easier time of things for you.
ReplyDeleteMary
Geez it's just one thing after another at your place you poor thing.
ReplyDeleteHope you get some rest soon.
Trish.