I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

D D One day at a time

We're taking it one day at a time.
Morning and afternoon were like night and day yesterday. :0)
DIL Deb cut his hair after she got home at 2 p.m.  She fed him a grilled cheese sandwich and he ate it.
:0) Veggie cheese.  I had offered him a roast beef sandwich and he trned it down.
Later I mentioned that to him and his reasoning was he thought it was the roast beef we had bought the week before.  Bought this past Saturday and I had it for my lunch in a wrap. 
He had asked me to get him some Ensure and I did get out to get that. 
DIL Deb confronted me about my tone of voice with hubby as he knew not what he was saying being dehydrated and what she said to him while giving him a haircut ...I do not know, BUT I heard the word "please" come from him when he asked me to get him something.  WOW! I shit you not!
His tone of voice was different too. :0)
Earler he was beligerant with me and was not sympathetic that I had just had surgery. 
Whatever Deb said to him , got him to stay up awhile and I got him in the shower. I didn't feel like doing it when I did it...but I did.

Didn't bother to call home yesterday. 
Maybe today ...... words like "knock this shit off" are running through my mind.

I had the above typed before 8 a.m.  It's now 1 p.m.
I won't go into details. It is what it is !
Hubby is showered and fed. He told me that Deb told him she wants him to be showered and dressed before she got home today and not to stay in bed all day.
I still need my shower, but I ate. My visiting nurse came at ten and will be back same time tomorrow.
I have no complaints ( health wise ;0) ) so she is in and out.

I DID CALL HOME....and my parting words followed by "I love you" were ....if the stress at home continues between my kids and my hubby, I will divorce him and split our assets and disappear.
Stress from ONE is ENOUGH. 
Of course they were just words......or were they. Well at least it's the way I felt at the moment .sigh!

Derek,Dianne and the kids went off to visit his brother and go to the beach. No crying kids. :0) 
I'd love to just lie down beside hubby in this peace and quiet,but I best shower and get dressed
 before Deb gets home from work.
If I was in my own home.....this very moment would be Siesta time. Soon !

There went the peace and quiet after no sooner typed the words..
 L.J. came home from his college classes and when the dogs hear the door alarm ring, it sets off a chorus of barking . I shit you not!

That's All Folks!

5 comments:

  1. i hear ya...i contemplated running away from home before...i hope things calm down for you, doesn't sounds like a very restful vacation for you unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could get some rest. Hey, missy, you just had surgery. I am sure Deb will understand if you lie down some. You're always there for everyone else. Let someone take care of you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my bags packed. Sadly, I think the kids have me lo-jacked... they can always find me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you